A boy, a clock, and the anatomy of Islamophobic character assassination in 3 Acts

But like lil' Ahmed's IED, the Egg-timer contains 4/5th of the components essential to the construction of an IED... thus, it is an IED.

Hate to interrupt your little self-love-fest here...but no...it doesn't.

It only contains some clock parts - there is a good bit of necessary material missing.

How do you know what clock he gutted? Has anyone examined it?

What color is the sky in your world?

There are a dozen posts throughout this thread alone that have cited numerous investigations of the clock and each of them have identified the clock as an old Radio Shack Model... and in no insignificant level of detail.

But like lil' Ahmed's IED, the Egg-timer contains 4/5th of the components essential to the construction of an IED... thus, it is an IED.

It only contains some clock parts - there is a good bit of necessary material missing.

LOL! You are dumber than a hammer.

But please, by all means, cite the specific missing material.

There are a dozen posts throughout this thread alone that have cited numerous investigations of the clock and each of them have identified the clock as an old Radio Shack Model... and in no insignificant level of detail.

I've seen numerous "investigations" of a photo of the device by "experts" - who's actually examined the clock and confirmed it has a countdown function?

Dude....you need to check in yourself to a psychiatric ward. You are hallucinating. You claimed you work in the electronic business but you cannot even distinguish between a clock and bomb.

ROFL! Reader, the above post proves without further qualification, that you simply cannot hide the idiots.

I've seen numerous "investigations" of a photo of the device by "experts" - who's actually examined the clock and confirmed it has a countdown function?

Radio Shack, the distributor of the clock, as that was a standard feature of the model at issue. Of course, it is a feature on virtually all digital clocks, watches, phones, etc... and has been for 40 years.

My first 'digital watch' was given to me by my girlfriend in 1975... it had a timer... as did Mom's kitchen clock, Dads desk clock, and the clock on the first VCR... as 'timers' serve a useful, thus inevitably, highly sought after function in CLOCKS.

Now that said... such 'devices' also commonly possess the means to "ALARM!"... which is also a function of a 'timer'... we call this function: Keeping Time... we call the device: A Clock.

A trigger or switch or firing button to activate it remotely. A detonator. A primary explosive. The most critical and bulkiest components were missing.

Radio Shack, the distributor of the clock, as that was a standard feature of the model at issue. Of course, it is a feature on virtually all digital clocks, watches, phones, etc... and has been for 40 years.

Prove that that was the clock he used and that it had a countdown feature. So far - all we have our "experts" claiming this based on this photo only:
main-qimg-d87d7734216717e13d0039c8c4e9aea0

My first 'digital watch' was given to me by my girlfriend in 1975... it had a timer... as did Mom's kitchen clock, Dads desk clock, and the clock on the first VCR... as 'timers' serve a useful, thus inevitably, highly sought after function in CLOCKS.

Now that said... such 'devices' also commonly possess the means to "ALARM!"... which is also a function of a 'timer'... we call this function: Keeping Time... we call the device: A Clock.

Well that's just dandy isn't it? I've had many digital clocks over the years and yes, they've had alarms. I've never had one that "counted down".

Clock parts? Ya mean parts like a

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,
  4. All packed less than neatly into a container.
Now take a second and count up those elements. (I've provided some sequential hints to help ya through this rough patch.)

And compare that list of elements in Lil' Ahmed's IED with the List of:

Elements of an IED

IEDs consist of a variety of components that include an

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,
  4. container
  5. Explosive charge
Now subtract the top number from the bottom number and that will tell you that Lil' Ahmed was missing only one component.

Meaning that Lil' Ahmed took what amounts to an unloaded Gun to School. And you're in here defending Lil' Ahmed; Young Muslim Male who took 4/5ths of an IED into a Public School.

Do I need to go back and pull your posts from when the Relativists took a Gun into School? And that was a feminized Leftist white male. As I recall you were VERY INTOLERANT of whitey taking a gun to school.

What's the difference here?

A trigger or switch or firing button to activate it remotely. A detonator. A primary explosive. The most critical and bulkiest components were missing.

The Trigger, is a switch... the switch is in the Clock, which has an alarm, which serves as the firing button... which is activated remotely, by the timer, intrinsic to the alarm. The power supply in the clock, which is what powers the clock is the detonator.

3 of the 5 essential components of an IED are intrinsic to the Clock, which was, by your own admission, in the container; which is, if you're keeping score: #4 ... OF 5.

No one has claimed that Lil' Ahmed had loaded explosives into his IED. So your feckless demand that lil' Ahmed's IED was missing Explosives is irrelevant.

Again... (Reader this is the 47th time I've told this troll, that...) Lil' Ahmed's IED contained 4/5ths of the elements necessary to building an IED.

Last edited:

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,
Now take a second and count up those elements. (I've provided some sequential hints to help ya through this rough patch.)

Elements of an IED

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,
  4. container
  5. Explosive charge
Now subtract the top number from the bottom number and that will tell you that Lil' Ahmed was missing only one component.

Meaning that Lil' Ahmed took what amounts to an unloaded Gun to School. And you're in here defending Lil' Ahmed; Young Muslim Male who took 4/5ths of an IED into a Public School.

Do I need to go back and pull your posts from when the Relativists took a Gun into School? And that was a feminized Leftist white male. As I recall you were VERY INTOLERANT of whitey taking a gun to school.

It requires a detonator and it requires an explosive charge - two critical and bulky elements completely absent from the mostly empty pencil case that contained only a clock. Get it?

Compare the difference - note the big section labeled C4 Explosive:
hqdefault.jpg

Now...I'm guessing you will go on to explain how any kid who brings in a digital clock or watch is bringing in a potential IED since after all "4/5ths" of it are already there.

The Trigger, is a switch... the switch is in the Clock, which has an alarm, which serves as the firing button... which is activated remotely, by the timer, intrinsic to the alarm. The power supply in the clock, which is what powers the clock is the detonator.

3 of the 5 essential components of an IED are intrinsic to the Clock, which was, by your own admission, in the container; which is, if you're keeping score: #4 ... OF 5.

No one has claimed that Lil' Ahmed had loaded explosives into his IED. So your feckless demand that lil' Ahmed's IED was missing Explosives is irrelevant.

Again... (Reader this is the 47th time I've told this troll, that...) Lil' Ahmed's IED contained 4/5ths of the elements necessary to building an IED.

No, the power supply is not the detonator: Anatomy of an IED

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,

Elements of an IED

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,
  4. container
  5. Explosive charge

It requires a detonator and it requires an explosive charge - two critical and bulky elements completely absent from the mostly empty pencil case that contained only a clock. Get it?

hqdefault.jpg

Now...I'm guessing you will go on to explain how any kid who brings in a digital clock or watch is bringing in a potential IED since after all "4/5ths" of it are already there.

Gotcha... you feel that the absence of the explosive is relevant to the crime.

So therefore if lil' Ahmed brought THESE to school, you'd be fine with it:
guns.jpg

Those are called UNLOADED SIDEARMS. They're missing THESE:

40_cal_ammo.jpg

See how bulky they are... and without them, the gun is harmless, unless someone uses it to beat you senseless with it.

Now let's recall the 7 year old that was suspended from school, for bringing this:

poptart_gun.jpg

Now that is called a Poptart. It's missing this:

images

See how bulky that is?

Without it, it's still a Poptart... just as without the bullets the sidearms are still sidearms and IEDs remain IEDs without the explosives.

But despite that... your comrades suspended that little white boy, for eating part of his Poptart and pointing it at another student... just as Ahmed brought in his IED to induce fear into the school's staff... effectively pointing it at them...

Therefore your obtuse claims amount to an obscurant ruse... comprised of Deceit, which you FRAUDULENTLY ADVANCED, as a means to influence the Ignorant.

Your Concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted!

Last edited:

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,

Elements of an IED

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,
  4. container
  5. Explosive charge

hqdefault.jpg

Gotcha... you feel that the absence of the explosive is relevant to the crime.

So therefore if lil' Ahmed brought THESE to school, you'd be fine with it:
guns.jpg

Now let's recall the 7 year old that was suspended from school, for bringing this:

poptart_gun.jpg

And those people that suspended that little white boy, were... LIKE YOU: PROGS...

Thus your claims amount to an obscurant ruse... Deceit, FRAUDULENTLY ADVANCED, as a means to influence the Ignorant.

You need to research the poptart thing a bit more because that wasn't why the kid was suspended.

Bringing in highly realistic toy guns is not a good idea, but it does not necessitate calling the police, taking the child away in handcuffs and interrogating him without his parents.

I have no issue with suspension.

ROFLMNAO!
A Re-Concession? Well aren't you sweet!

Your Re-Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Ah....ok, then you can't form a coherent response. I suggest you read the article linked to, on how the boy's history of disruptive behavior and his disruptive behavior with the poptart (not the poptart's shape) gave grounds for finally resorting to a suspension. But, at least this plucky little tyke didn't get handcuffed and interrogated.

You need to research the poptart thing a bit more because that wasn't why the kid was suspended.

It literally was.

And again, your Re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Stuck in a loop are you?

What? A Re-re-re-re-concession?

Amazing... (Once you concede Scamp... you aren't required to continue to do so. But it real sweet of ya to do so.)

Your Re-re-re-re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Forum List

Back