A Black man asks: What 5 Things Can We Do to Gain More of America's Respect?

And I know people who saw their health insurance premiums skyrocket. How does you knowing some people who got huge subsidies change the fact that Obama lied his ass off to get that legislation passed because he knew the American people wouldn't go for it if progressives like him were honest about what it would mean!

My insurance stayed exactly the same and so did most people. funny, the only people who ever complain that their insurance was badly effected by ACA are the usual racist guys who hate the black man in the white house.

Funny how that works... and not believable.

So you give Barry "credit" for pulling out combat troops in the Middle East but when ISIS did what they did it's the fault of Sunnis, Bush and Saudi Arabia? You can't admit that Obama screwed up when he went against the advice of his military leaders for political reasons...can ya', Joey!

Uh, guy, the Sunnis and Shi'ites have been killing each other for 1500 years over how many Imams there are... Why is this a vital interest of the US?

ISIS did what they did because the Saudis bankrolled them. Obama got them to knock it off.

But again, it's not like anyone you cared about came back in a fucking box from Iraq. Let the poor kids do that shit.
Obama got the Saudis to stop bankrolling ISIS? I'm curious, Joey...when you pull nonsense like that out of your keister...does it hurt?

I wouldn't say I find it easy, only that I see the dysfunctional attitudes at the heart of the problem so very clearly.

Far too many black people create their own failure and then blame whitey when they do.

Check your privilege, buddy. The society is rigged against them and they know it. You can't blame them for having poor attitudes.

Ever been pulled over by a cop because he "felt like it'. something that happens to black folks all the time. They even jokingly refer to it as "Driving While Black".
im white and i have been pulled over many times !! i see whites on the side of the road being pulled by cops every day ! they just dont bitch like teenage girls about it ! grow the fuck up !
Want the truth? Cops do target cars with black men in them. At least they used to. And Thank God they did. There are some very violent black men in Detroit. My black friends tell me I may be country tough but these guys if they can’t beat you up will just kill you. This is not whites making this up this is black friends explaining why their criminal friends don’t come out to the suburbs and rob, rape, murder and steal. There’s a lot more money here.

The simple answer is they fear the cops. They may have records or warrants so they won’t venture out beyond their neighborhoods.

I think we are lucky we have cops on the highway between us and Detroit running plates. Looking for criminals. Blacks think this is wrong or racist? Are we fools?

Still they do come out occasionally to the edges. On 8 mile there is a place where you can go on 3 different expressways in both directions. So they get off on the 8 mile exit, rob a place or steal a car, 20 minutes they’re back in their neighborhood.

For example if the cops pull over a car with 4 whites they won’t ask the passengers for Id. If four blacks from Detroit get pulled over the cops are going to ask for all four peoples ids. All too often you find a criminal in the car.

Should our white cops in our safe white neighborhoods supposed to stop doing this? So any criminal from Detroit can come as long as his driver doesn’t have a warrant he can’t be asked for Id?

I know it’s racist they don’t ask the 3 white passengers for id but they do ask the blacks but I’m sorry that’s just how it has to be until black men stop coming out to our neighborhoods with bad intentions.

We don’t want to have to build a wall. Lol

And it’s illegal to have tinted windows in my neighborhoods. Cops need to see who’s in the car. Who do you think this law is for?

It sucks good black people get treated badly because of our fear of black men. You can’t say it’s completely unjustified.

Ben Carson is a black man who worked hard, and achieved spectacular success in his field. There is no “help” that LIbErals can give, or would give, that would allow a man to achieve what Dr. Carson has achieved, who wasn't remarkable enough to achieve that without any such “help”.

Really? Let's look at that. Mind you, we are talking about a guy who thinks the Pyramids were grain Silos built by the Hebrews like the Bible says...so not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer... but let's look at how liberals helped him.

ben-carson-welfare.jpg

He didn't get where he was by being “helped” by LIbErals; if anything he got there in spite of such “help”. He got there by being very intelligent, by being of good moral character, by hard study and honest work.

Um, no. if it weren't for liberals, he probably wouldn't have even gotten into Med School, because some white boy with higher scores would have gotten that slot and been a more mediocre physician. You can work hard all day, but the fact is, in this society, without affirmative action, you really can't overcome the vast advantage white folks have.

Also, the guy is kind of stupid, really. He thinks the Pyramids were grain silos...

No, seriously.
well fuck it then !! keep spitting out babies in fatherless homes ,wear your pants down to your ankles ,and keep killing each other ! i for one dont give a shit !

Whites had more children out of wedlock in 2017 than blacks had children. A white person is six more times likely to be killed by another white person than by a black person.
over 70% of blacks are born out of wedlock !!! whites are not born to single parent homes at that rate !

im white and i have been pulled over many times !! i see whites on the side of the road being pulled by cops every day ! they just dont bitch like teenage girls about it ! grow the fuck up !

Really, how many times do you get pulled over. I haven't been pulled over since 2011. (I wasn't wearing my seatbelt).
ive been pulled and fined several times for not wearing a seatbelt !! not using a turn signal and blaring the radio ect !!

Obama got the Saudis to stop bankrolling ISIS? I'm curious, Joey...when you pull nonsense like that out of your keister...does it hurt?

The money flow stopped.

Wiki is your friend.

Response of Saudi Arabia to ISIL - Wikipedia

According to The Washington Post in 2014, around 2,500 militants originally from Saudi territory have left for Syria in order to join ISIL, this move being a part of the general destabilization created by the Syrian Civil War on the region.[3] In September 2014, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met with then Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal in the city of Jeddah to discuss ISIL militant battles and related issues. Al-Faisal commented that his nation has "always taken initiatives with regard to a firm position towards terrorists and against them", and he also stated that "there is no limit to what the Kingdom can provide in this regard."[1]

Specific anti-ISIL efforts include Saudi government collaboration since late 2014 with the U.S. to train and equip Syrian fighters hoping to combat ISIL militants.[1] The government has also created a television series titled Security of the Kingdomdesigned to combat ISIL propaganda while promoting the Saudi perspective on security issues, aiming to foster patriotism. Television figure Mohsin Shaikh Al Hassan stated that he wanted to be "initially concentrating on children in kindergarten" in order to "teach them to love their own country".[4]

Last edited:
Want the truth? Cops do target cars with black men in them. At least they used to. And Thank God they did. There are some very violent black men in Detroit. My black friends tell me I may be country tough but these guys if they can’t beat you up will just kill you. This is not whites making this up this is black friends explaining why their criminal friends don’t come out to the suburbs and rob, rape, murder and steal. There’s a lot more money here.

The simple answer is they fear the cops. They may have records or warrants so they won’t venture out beyond their neighborhoods.

I think we are lucky we have cops on the highway between us and Detroit running plates. Looking for criminals. Blacks think this is wrong or racist? Are we fools?

Still they do come out occasionally to the edges. On 8 mile there is a place where you can go on 3 different expressways in both directions. So they get off on the 8 mile exit, rob a place or steal a car, 20 minutes they’re back in their neighborhood.

Yes, how dare those Darkies go out and drive where they aren't supposed to drive... So let's make it hard for them to drive anywhere and THEN complain when they can't hold down a job when they keep getting pulled over.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The money flow stopped.

Wiki is your friend.

Response of Saudi Arabia to ISIL - Wikipedia

According to The Washington Post in 2014, around 2,500 militants originally from Saudi territory have left for Syria in order to join ISIL, this move being a part of the general destabilization created by the Syrian Civil War on the region.[3] In September 2014, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met with then Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal in the city of Jeddah to discuss ISIL militant battles and related issues. Al-Faisal commented that his nation has "always taken initiatives with regard to a firm position towards terrorists and against them", and he also stated that "there is no limit to what the Kingdom can provide in this regard."[1]

Specific anti-ISIL efforts include Saudi government collaboration since late 2014 with the U.S. to train and equip Syrian fighters hoping to combat ISIL militants.[1] The government has also created a television series titled Security of the Kingdomdesigned to combat ISIL propaganda while promoting the Saudi perspective on security issues, aiming to foster patriotism. Television figure Mohsin Shaikh Al Hassan stated that he wanted to be "initially concentrating on children in kindergarten" in order to "teach them to love their own country".[4]

The money flow never stopped, Joey! Saudis were providing millions of dollars to ISIS and the Saudi government knew it and did little to prevent it. The Saudis have a long history of financial support for terror groups and if you think John Kerry going through the motions of trying to stop that actually DID stop it than you're even more naïve than I thought before!

ive been pulled and fined several times for not wearing a seatbelt !! not using a turn signal and blaring the radio ect !!

Awesome. No imagine doing none of those things and getting pulled over several times a year for just being black.

That's what black folks have to deal with all the time.
no .... thats what they claim !!! if you ever watched cops or live pd you will see blacks getting pulled for legitimate reasons claiming they have done nothing wrong !

It is so comforting to know that there will always be a parade held somewhere for racists. This week, the KKK is meeting at USMB on this thread.

The Saudis have a long history of financial support for terror groups and if you think John Kerry going through the motions of trying to stop that actually DID stop it

You mean Trump's buddy supports terror? how can that be?

Kind of like you pretend there wasn't a recovery until 2017.

no .... thats what they claim !!! if you ever watched cops or live pd you will see blacks getting pulled for legitimate reasons claiming they have done nothing wrong !

Funny thing. When they have a camera crew in the back seat, they are on their best behavior. Imagine that.

• Thanks
The Saudis have a long history of financial support for terror groups and if you think John Kerry going through the motions of trying to stop that actually DID stop it

Funny thing. When they have a camera crew in the back seat, they are on their best behavior. Imagine that.
You loved it when BO sucked up to the Saudi dictatorship. What’s changed?

upload_2019-3-5_3-22-58.jpeg

You loved it when BO sucked up to the Saudi dictatorship. What’s changed?

Did the Saudis murder and dismember a guy on Obama's watch?

I believe both parties suck up to the Saudis too much. We've armed a bunch of awful people, and some day it's going to come back and bite us in the ass when the Royals can't sedate their people with oil goodies anymore.

The Saudi royal family are scum bags! They've played both sides of the street for decades...secretly funding terror while they tell the West that they're fighting against it. That was the case under Carter...under Reagan...under Bush I...under Clinton...under Bush II...under Obama...and yes, under Trump! You want to put the Saudis in their place? Develop American energy so we can stop being dependent on them.

The Saudi royal family are scum bags! They've played both sides of the street for decades...secretly funding terror while they tell the West that they're fighting against it. That was the case under Carter...under Reagan...under Bush I...under Clinton...under Bush II...under Obama...and yes, under Trump! You want to put the Saudis in their place? Develop American energy so we can stop being dependent on them.

Yeah, dream on, buddy. As long as the Oil Companies run our foreign policy and guys like Trump get a shitload of Saudi Money, they are going to dictate our policy and we're going to suck it up.

But tell yourself letting big oil rape the wilderness for a few drops of sludge oil is helping.

It's not like their kids are going to be the ones coming back in boxes. Let the poor black kids do that, and then wonder why they don't respect this country.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back