A Black man asks: What 5 Things Can We Do to Gain More of America's Respect?

Again...Barack Obama NEEDED Affirmative Action to get into Columbia and to Harvard Law School! His grades sucked! Ben Carson is a brain surgeon. As a general rule...BRAIN SURGEONS ARE WICKED SMART!!! Duh?

Again...Barack Obama NEEDED Affirmative Action to get into Columbia and to Harvard Law School! His grades sucked! Ben Carson is a brain surgeon. As a general rule...BRAIN SURGEONS ARE WICKED SMART!!! Duh?

In a way, he even really needed a form of affirmative action to get elected President. It was apparent to me during both elections, that most of the enthusiasm from Obama's supports had nothing to do with his policies or qualifications, but of the “historic significance” of him as America's first black President. As a politician, he was really very mediocre, at the best, and simply not someone who would have risen as high as he did on his own merits.

According to Brookings, left leaning, there are only 3. Graduate high school, don't have babies out of wedlock, get a job.

Let me get this straight...someone gets the highest SAT scores of any student in the Detroit public school system in twenty years...but you don't think he was that bright?

I think the SAT is bullshit and we need to dump it, honestly. Standardized Testing has made us dumber as a country.

Let me explain to you how this works, Joey! Kid's as smart as Ben Carson was...who absolutely CRUSH their SAT's...don't need affirmative action to get into colleges! They have prestigious colleges competing to get them to come to their school!

Actually, he got in on an Affirmative Action quota... being the smartest kid in Detroit (He really wasn't) doesn't mean much when the whole country with more affluent communities and kids with higher SAT scores were trying to get in, too.

He got a scholarship because they wanted to put one black face in that class photo.

As for Carson's intellect. He thinks that the Pyramids were the grain silos that Joseph built in the bible. No, truly, he believes that.

In a way, he even really needed a form of affirmative action to get elected President. It was apparent to me during both elections, that most of the enthusiasm from Obama's supports had nothing to do with his policies or qualifications, but of the “historic significance” of him as America's first black President. As a politician, he was really very mediocre, at the best, and simply not someone who would have risen as high as he did on his own merits.

Before Barry became Emile Jones' "pet", he was so inept at writing legislation that nothing he'd ever proposed had been passed in the Illinois State Legislature! Jones...who was the black "godfather" of Chicago politics, told a local Chicago newspaper reporter "Watch me make a US Senator!" as he forced other members of the Legislature to let Barrack Obama sign his name to legislation that THEY had crafted! Quite frankly, Barack Obama was never a stellar lawyer. Never excelled as a college lecturer. Was an AWFUL legislator! It's amazing but true...the decision by Harvard Law School to change the way that they select the President of the Law Review coupled with controversy at the school over a lack of diversity...led them to select Barack Obama as the first black President of the Law Review...an honor that he then parlayed into a book deal...a cushy job at a high powered Chicago law firm...the job teaching constitutional law at the University of Chicago...and the State legislator's job! If Harvard still chose it's President of the Law Review by the old method...which was selecting the person with the best grades at Harvard...then Barry wouldn't have had a sniff at President of the Law Review...wouldn't have been the celebrity that he was that led to everything else in his life...and wouldn't have had a prayer of ever being President of the United States!

Obama looks better by the fact he was preceded by a moron and followed by a moron...

And frankly, the racist perceptions of a guy who belongs to a cult that sees dark skin as a curse from God doesn't mean all that much.

So let's look at Obama's record.

Got us out of the worst economic depression in 80 years.
Reformed health care to cover 43 million uninsured Americans
Ended Bush's foolish war in Iraq.

That's all pretty significant...

Before Barry became Emile Jones' "pet", he was so inept at writing legislation that nothing he'd ever proposed had been passed in the Illinois State Legislature! Jones...who was the black "godfather" of Chicago politics, told a local Chicago newspaper reporter "Watch me make a US Senator!" as he forced other members of the Legislature to let Barrack Obama sign his name to legislation that THEY had crafted!

Wow, you really don't know a lot about IL politics, do you?

Let me get this straight...someone gets the highest SAT scores of any student in the Detroit public school system in twenty years...but you don't think he was that bright?

I think the SAT is bullshit and we need to dump it, honestly. Standardized Testing has made us dumber as a country.

Let me explain to you how this works, Joey! Kid's as smart as Ben Carson was...who absolutely CRUSH their SAT's...don't need affirmative action to get into colleges! They have prestigious colleges competing to get them to come to their school!

Actually, he got in on an Affirmative Action quota... being the smartest kid in Detroit (He really wasn't) doesn't mean much when the whole country with more affluent communities and kids with higher SAT scores were trying to get in, too.

He got a scholarship because they wanted to put one black face in that class photo.

As for Carson's intellect. He thinks that the Pyramids were the grain silos that Joseph built in the bible. No, truly, he believes that.

Can't admit you're wrong...can you, Joey! Now it's the "test" that's flawed? Think about this...liberal educators have long bemoaned the fact that minorities struggle with standardized testing because those tests are supposedly "culturally slanted" towards whites...yet a black kid growing up and going to Detroit public schools got the highest SAT scores in that large city? It's rather obvious that Ben Carson was an exceptionally bright person. You simply can't admit that because you're a partisan HACK!

Before Barry became Emile Jones' "pet", he was so inept at writing legislation that nothing he'd ever proposed had been passed in the Illinois State Legislature! Jones...who was the black "godfather" of Chicago politics, told a local Chicago newspaper reporter "Watch me make a US Senator!" as he forced other members of the Legislature to let Barrack Obama sign his name to legislation that THEY had crafted!

Wow, you really don't know a lot about IL politics, do you?

Actually I do know a lot about IL politics, Joey! They have a long and well deserved reputation for corruption and cronyism. Did you want to contest anything I pointed out about Barack Obama?

No, they are just good at cutting into people's brains...

the thing about Carson is that he really believes some pretty stupid stuff...

Like Slaves were immigrants.

The Pyramids were grain silos

Actually I do know a lot about IL politics, Joey! They have a long and well deserved reputation for corruption and cronyism. Did you want to contest anything I pointed out about Barack Obama?

No, your idiocy speaks for itself. I realize that the black man in the white house made you wet yourself in anger, but the reality is, he had a pretty good career in politics, that's why he won.

that and he caught a couple of lucky breaks with his opponents being outed as wife-beaters.

And I didn't vote for the guy in 2004 or 2008. I did vote for him in 2012, but only because I really and truly hate Mormons.

But he wasn't a creature of the machine, the machine had it's candidate, and that was Blair Hull in 2004. He lost. Badly. Right after it was found out he called his wife the C-word..

Obama looks better by the fact he was preceded by a moron and followed by a moron...

And frankly, the racist perceptions of a guy who belongs to a cult that sees dark skin as a curse from God doesn't mean all that much.

So let's look at Obama's record.

Got us out of the worst economic depression in 80 years.
Reformed health care to cover 43 million uninsured Americans
Ended Bush's foolish war in Iraq.

That's all pretty significant...

What did Barry do to get us out of The Great Recession? It was W's TARP that turned the economy around. Barry led the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression!

Lied to the American people about what the ACA would do and what it would cost.

His Middle East policies were so bad that it led to the creation of a terrorist "State" forming in the region and the displacement of millions of people who were forced to flee the barbarism of ISIS!

No, your idiocy speaks for itself. I realize that the black man in the white house made you wet yourself in anger, but the reality is, he had a pretty good career in politics, that's why he won.

that and he caught a couple of lucky breaks with his opponents being outed as wife-beaters.

And I didn't vote for the guy in 2004 or 2008. I did vote for him in 2012, but only because I really and truly hate Mormons.

But he wasn't a creature of the machine, the machine had it's candidate, and that was Blair Hull in 2004. He lost. Badly. Right after it was found out he called his wife the C-word..

Back to playing the race card, Joey? That's a sure sign that you have no valid response to what I pointed out.

• Adopt the middle class work ethic,
  • Marry your baby's mother,
  • Don't act like a fool in school, and graduate,
  • Respect authority,
  • Respect yourself.
Done.

A Black man asks: What 5 Things Can We Do to Gain More of America's Respect?

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
Notice the way white people frame questions like racism is black people problems.

White people LOVE questions like this

I’ve always found it funny how whites want to view racism as a one-way street: In other words, they need to clean up their act, but we don’t need to do anything.

They also frame the question like white people are worthy of getting respect from.

Why do want respect from a bunch rats in your house ?

Shouldn't you just kill the rats and the problem will be solved ?

What did Barry do to get us out of The Great Recession? It was W's TARP that turned the economy around. Barry led the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression!

Um, yeah, when you have 10 TRILLION in wealth vanish in a week, it's going to take a lot to recover from that. Obama's stimulus (not as big as it should have been), solid management of the Fed, saving of the Auto Industry... all contributed to the recovery that Trump is going to fuck up sooner or later.

I know people who got solid health coverage for the first time in their lives... It really had no effect on me, I had the same insurance after I had before.

His Middle East policies were so bad that it led to the creation of a terrorist "State" forming in the region and the displacement of millions of people who were forced to flee the barbarism of ISIS!

Uh, no, we can thank the Sunnis for that, not Obama. And Trump's buddies the Saudis for financing them.

Back to playing the race card, Joey? That's a sure sign that you have no valid response to what I pointed out.

That you are completely ignorant of IL politics? We've established that. You have no idea who Blair Hull was, do you?

Um, yeah, when you have 10 TRILLION in wealth vanish in a week, it's going to take a lot to recover from that. Obama's stimulus (not as big as it should have been), solid management of the Fed, saving of the Auto Industry... all contributed to the recovery that Trump is going to fuck up sooner or later.

I know people who got solid health coverage for the first time in their lives... It really had no effect on me, I had the same insurance after I had before.

Uh, no, we can thank the Sunnis for that, not Obama. And Trump's buddies the Saudis for financing them.

That you are completely ignorant of IL politics? We've established that. You have no idea who Blair Hull was, do you?

The President doesn't manage the Fed you clueless wonder!

And I know people who saw their health insurance premiums skyrocket. How does you knowing some people who got huge subsidies change the fact that Obama lied his ass off to get that legislation passed because he knew the American people wouldn't go for it if progressives like him were honest about what it would mean!

So you give Barry "credit" for pulling out combat troops in the Middle East but when ISIS did what they did it's the fault of Sunnis, Bush and Saudi Arabia? You can't admit that Obama screwed up when he went against the advice of his military leaders for political reasons...can ya', Joey!

And I know people who saw their health insurance premiums skyrocket. How does you knowing some people who got huge subsidies change the fact that Obama lied his ass off to get that legislation passed because he knew the American people wouldn't go for it if progressives like him were honest about what it would mean!

My insurance stayed exactly the same and so did most people. funny, the only people who ever complain that their insurance was badly effected by ACA are the usual racist guys who hate the black man in the white house.

Funny how that works... and not believable.

So you give Barry "credit" for pulling out combat troops in the Middle East but when ISIS did what they did it's the fault of Sunnis, Bush and Saudi Arabia? You can't admit that Obama screwed up when he went against the advice of his military leaders for political reasons...can ya', Joey!

Uh, guy, the Sunnis and Shi'ites have been killing each other for 1500 years over how many Imams there are... Why is this a vital interest of the US?

ISIS did what they did because the Saudis bankrolled them. Obama got them to knock it off.

But again, it's not like anyone you cared about came back in a fucking box from Iraq. Let the poor kids do that shit.

Forum List

Back