A 10 Year Old Rape Victim In Ohio Was Just Denied An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This past Monday, a child abuse doctor in Ohio had a 10-year old rape victim in her office. She is six weeks and three days pregnant. She was obviously terrified, and instead of helping her, Ohio legislators turned on her. As soon as SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade, Ohio outlawed all abortion after six weeks. The child discovered she was pregnant three days too late. There was no longer any access to an abortion clinic in the state, and there were no exceptions made for child rape. Even if there was a doctor who would take pity on this horrible situation, the doctor would be taking an extreme risk of prosecution—along with possibly the child.

Don't her parents have the option to take her to a state where they're friendlier about killing unborn children?

Oh, I forgot. We're now imprisoning pregnant females so they can't cross state lines. My bad.

Daily KOS.......lmao

They can travel to get it. Hell companies are offering to pay for it.

To all the PRO KILL A BABY GENERATION.

If a law were passed nationwide to allow abortions for rape and incest would you sign it.?
As bizarre as it is, California which has legalized abortion is putting if on the ballot next election. I don't know what the point is, I'm going to vote against it, just to fuck with them.

Right, avoid my question. You condemned the source for not having more information. I asked you how it was you believe they could even get that information right now?

You were simply like so many others, mindlessly ranting to cover for something you are otherwise unable to defend.
Pretty simple. It's called Police reports.
Other sources talk about the horrific event itself, the raping of a 10 year old.
Daily Kos glosses right past that to talk about what they want to paint as the horror - they had to drive an hour to go somewhere else. Yeah. Like that is the real story here.

Pretty simple. It's called Police reports.
Other sources talk about the horrific event itself, the raping of a 10 year old.

There will be no police reports on something just being investigated.

But you know this.

Daily Kos glosses right past that to talk about what they want to paint as the horror - they had to drive an hour to go somewhere else. Yeah. Like that is the real story here.

It's a Columbus Dispatch story but you know that but you aren't going to let that stop you.

Yet the abortion happened. What's all the whining about? There is going to be some issues as states adjust to the new rules, this sort of drama queen whinefest is counter-productive. I notices not one liberal appears to give a damn about the 10 year old, only killing the baby. What the left really wants is martyrs for the cause, as that's the only way to get abortion back on the national stage.
Like Norma McCorvey.

Two real horrors. Not one.
Not what you think they are. (Assuming you think the "refusal" is a horror.... dumb)
The first horror is one that will scar this girl for life, and require serious counseling.
She was raped. She is either in the 4th or 5th grade FFS. She is mind fucked for life.
Two. She got pregnant, and needs an abortion. THAT is the 2nd horror. And that ends it.
The fact her parent(s) had to drive one hour away and get it done is not horrific. A minor inconvenience.
For the Daily Kos to make the whole article about that is mind numbingly stupid.

But you know this.

A policea Columbus Dispatch story but you know that but you aren't going to let that stop you.

But you know this.

It's a Columbus Dispatch story but you know that but you aren't going to let that stop you.
A police report begins the investigation. Because, until there is a report, there is nothing to investigate.

But you know this.

A police report starts the investigation lol. How can there b an investigation if no crime was reported?

Not what you think they are. (Assuming you think the "refusal" is a horror.... dumb)
The first horror is one that will scar this girl for life, and require serious counseling.
She was raped. She is either in the 4th or 5th grade FFS. She is mind fucked for life.
Two. She got pregnant, and needs an abortion. THAT is the 2nd horror. And that ends it.
The fact her parent(s) had to drive one hour away and get it done is not horrific. A minor inconvenience.
For the Daily Kos to make the whole article about that is mind numbingly stupid.

Quoted simply for irony.

A police report begins the investigation. Because, until there is a report, there is nothing to investigate.

I asked this earlier and no reply. Abut like with most things I ask. Let's argue this story is 100% made up. Do you think something like this will never, ever happen? That it doesn't happen? That it's not discussed before passing laws?

I agree.... it is Ironic that you all want to try and say the fact they had to take a short drive to get the abortion somewhere else is the important story here.
:rolleyes:

You have no idea how far they had to drive but that won't stop you but that also has long been my position. The overturning of RvW is not the win the political arm of pro-life believes it is.

I also believe you continuing to reference Kos when you know it's a Columbus DIspatch story is mind numbling stupid.

This story is also in the regular, I don’t trust Kos either and found an article. This is what your abortion means in reality.

Statistically false.

Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute. Yet the battle over exceptions for both has garnered outsized attention in the national abortion debate.

Statistically false.

Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute. Yet the battle over exceptions for both has garnered outsized attention in the national abortion debate.

less than 1% of abortions are performed past the 24 week mark but you all use that as the reason to ban all abortions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back