A 10 Year Old Rape Victim In Ohio Was Just Denied An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Columbus Dispatch is an ultraliberal rag that actually endorsed Sleepy Joe's policies of war and economic malaise in 2020.

Yes, I'd call that "Fake News" by any definition of the word.

Your post is fake news, Joe Biden was not POTUS in 2020, thus he had no policies of war and economic malaise to endorse.

Yet the abortion happened. What's all the whining about? There is going to be some issues as states adjust to the new rules, this sort of drama queen whinefest is counter-productive. I notices not one liberal appears to give a damn about the 10 year old, only killing the baby. What the left really wants is martyrs for the cause, as that's the only way to get abortion back on the national stage.

What specifically happened that makes you say that? Specifically. If she had the baby I know the left would have supported health care for her and the baby. Day care if needed. Additional food stamps if needed. etc.

You?

What specifically happened that makes you say that? Specifically. If she had the baby I know the left would have supported health care for her and the baby. Day care if needed. Additional food stamps if needed. etc.

You?

Not to mention what carrying a baby would do to the body of a 10 year old.

Not to mention what carrying a baby would do to the body of a 10 year old.

I doubt she could have carried anywhere close to term. You know she needed to start a Go Fund Me to pay for the massive hospital bills that would follow because we shouldn't have to pay a penny in taxes to cover the medical bills of these lazy asses. (Or so the argument from the "right" goes)

Why would the 10 year old be taken from the family if someone assaulted her while she was not at home?

How do you know it was not reported by both the family and the doctor?
Children that are raped are immediately removed from the home. The parents are under criminal investigation even if the child was raped on her way to school. At the very least investigators would be looking into some sort of negligent supervision.

Who took this girl to the doctor? If the police weren't already involved, the doctor is bound by law to call them. This isn't a girl that made a mistake. This is a crime.

This past Monday, a child abuse doctor in Ohio had a 10-year old rape victim in her office. She is six weeks and three days pregnant. She was obviously terrified, and instead of helping her, Ohio legislators turned on her. As soon as SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade, Ohio outlawed all abortion after six weeks. The child discovered she was pregnant three days too late. There was no longer any access to an abortion clinic in the state, and there were no exceptions made for child rape. Even if there was a doctor who would take pity on this horrible situation, the doctor would be taking an extreme risk of prosecution—along with possibly the child.

HAHAHA.... boy Daily Kos really got their imaginative writing going on this story.

The actual truth....
The parents found out the girl was pregnant, horrified they went to their doctor. Their doctor told them he is unsure what the legality is since the girl is beyond 6 weeks. He placed a call to a colleague in Indiana and told the parents the best thing to do is go there... here is where you can go and it is all setup for you.
DailyKos - version is OH MY GOD!!! OHIO REFUSES!!! OUTRAGE!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
None of which is true. The doctor was unsure of law, and so he set it up for them to drive a couple hours into Indiana.

NOW - you notice. Missing from the Daily Kos rampage - no one is even mentioning the horror of how and who raped this girl at 10 years old!!

Children that are raped are immediately removed from the home.

Link to any such law.

The parents are under criminal investigation even if the child was raped on her way to school. At the very least investigators would be looking into some sort of negligent supervision.

Or if it happened at school, why would the parents be under criminal investigation

HAHAHA.... boy Daily Kos really got their imaginative writing going on this story.

The actual truth....
The parents found out the girl was pregnant, horrified they went to their doctor. Their doctor told them he is unsure what the legality is since the girl is beyond 6 weeks. He placed a call to a colleague in Indiana and told the parents the best thing to do is go there... here is where you can go and it is all setup for you.
DailyKos - version is OH MY GOD!!! OHIO REFUSES!!! OUTRAGE!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
None of which is true. The doctor was unsure of law, and so he set it up for them to drive a couple hours into Indiana.

NOW - you notice. Missing from the Daily Kos rampage - no one is even mentioning the horror of how and who raped this girl at 10 years old!!

Because they obviously know? How would they know?

This past Monday, a child abuse doctor in Ohio had a 10-year old rape victim in her office. She is six weeks and three days pregnant. She was obviously terrified, and instead of helping her, Ohio legislators turned on her. As soon as SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade, Ohio outlawed all abortion after six weeks. The child discovered she was pregnant three days too late. There was no longer any access to an abortion clinic in the state, and there were no exceptions made for child rape. Even if there was a doctor who would take pity on this horrible situation, the doctor would be taking an extreme risk of prosecution—along with possibly the child.

dailyKos again, as reliable as the Warshington Compost....

Why would the 10 year old be taken from the family if someone assaulted her while she was not at home?

How do you know it was not reported by both the family and the doctor?
[/QUOTE
Link to any such law.

Or if it happened at school, why would the parents be under criminal investigation
At school, the parents are likely okay. I don't think any parents were investigated when Miramonte school was found to have a number of child predators employed there.

I made no accusations.
All you have to do is Google this story and read the Non Daily Kos version.
Quite different

I suppose someone is using your account. I asked you questions about your statement here. How is it that they even know who it was? How would they know this?

Is this a staff writer on Daily Kos or did someone just "submit" this story? Cause it all seems a little too pat to me. Ohio passed the 6 weeks law and just like that there's a 10 year old (!) who missed the deadline by three days?

Additionally, although girls this young do get periods (and younger than in earlier decades) the first few are usually anovulatory. A 10 year old can get pg but it's really rare.

So yeah, this one does not pass the smell test.
This story is also in the regular, I don’t trust Kos either and found an article. This is what your abortion means in reality.

Looks like they need to iron out a few wrinkles in the Ohio law. They'll fix it, I'm sure. In the meantime, I hope nobody thinks this will prevent the girl from getting an abortion. She'll get one.
Not in Ohio. Not in any state that has no exceptions for rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back