A 10 Year Old Rape Victim In Ohio Was Just Denied An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riddle me this, libs. What is the name of the alleged Child Molester who is running around raping children in Dayton or Columbus or wherever it supposedly all came down?

Isn't that important information for the people to know, particularly other people with young children in that city- as well as the paedophile's fellow inmates in the hoosegow who are undoubtably have interest as well in the case.

This is a story very similar to the Smollett Maga-country assault a couple of years ago.

It certainly "could have" happened. But what libs fail to consider is that there is a difference between things that could have happened and actually did happen.

This past Monday, a child abuse doctor in Ohio had a 10-year old rape victim in her office. She is six weeks and three days pregnant. She was obviously terrified, and instead of helping her, Ohio legislators turned on her. As soon as SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade, Ohio outlawed all abortion after six weeks. The child discovered she was pregnant three days too late. There was no longer any access to an abortion clinic in the state, and there were no exceptions made for child rape. Even if there was a doctor who would take pity on this horrible situation, the doctor would be taking an extreme risk of prosecution—along with possibly the child.

Is this a real story, or is it just another one of those unreliable left wing "stories"?

That's a horrible situation, if it's actually true, but murdering a baby for the sins of the father is still a no go.
An inconvenient baby is still an innocent human being
For a ten yr old rape victim, who is a child herself, it is not merely “inconvenient”, it is forced pregnancy. She is innocent too you know.

Riddle me this, libs. What is the name of the alleged Child Molester who is running around raping children in Dayton or Columbus or wherever it supposedly all came down?

Isn't that important information for the people to know, particularly other people with young children in that city- as well as the paedophile's fellow inmates in the hoosegow who are undoubtably have interest as well in the case.

This is a story very similar to the Smollett Maga-country assault a couple of years ago.

It certainly "could have" happened. But what libs fail to consider is that there is a difference between things that could have happened and actually did happen.

Did it 100% happen? I don't know. Will it most certainly happen at some point in the future even if not now? Yes.

HAHAHA.... boy Daily Kos really got their imaginative writing going on this story.

The actual truth....
The parents found out the girl was pregnant, horrified they went to their doctor. Their doctor told them he is unsure what the legality is since the girl is beyond 6 weeks. He placed a call to a colleague in Indiana and told the parents the best thing to do is go there... here is where you can go and it is all setup for you.
DailyKos - version is OH MY GOD!!! OHIO REFUSES!!! OUTRAGE!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
None of which is true. The doctor was unsure of law, and so he set it up for them to drive a couple hours into Indiana.

NOW - you notice. Missing from the Daily Kos rampage - no one is even mentioning the horror of how and who raped this girl at 10 years old!!
Which is exactly what is happening around the country where laws are poorly written, with draconian penalties, leaving doctors afraid to risk doing what is medically necessary.

Which is exactly what is happening around the country where laws are poorly written, with draconian penalties, leaving doctors afraid to risk doing what is medically necessary.
Seriously??
You think 10 year olds walking in pregnant is a common thing?
The Doctor did the right thing in a situation they were unsure of.
The worse thing that happened here is the GIRL GOT PREGNANT..... FFS!!!
And no one is talking about how the hell did that happen???

I suppose someone is using your account. I asked you questions about your statement here. How is it that they even know who it was? How would they know this?
What are you rambling about?
You can go read the Daily Kos Article yourself.
No mention of the real horror here - a 10 year old girls was raped and got pregnant. That is the most fucked up thing here don't you think???

LOL necessary what is that?

What are you rambling about?
You can go read the Daily Kos Article yourself.
No mention of the real horror here - a 10 year old girls was raped and got pregnant. That is the most fucked up thing here don't you think???

Right, avoid my question. You condemned the source for not having more information. I asked you how it was you believe they could even get that information right now?

You were simply like so many others, mindlessly ranting to cover for something you are otherwise unable to defend.

I have found a dozen different outlets reporting this event and they all reference the daily kos article. It's already starting to look not real.

Seriously??
You think 10 year olds walking in pregnant is a common thing?
The Doctor did the right thing in a situation they were unsure of.
The worse thing that happened here is the GIRL GOT PREGNANT..... FFS!!!
And no one is talking about how the hell did that happen???
How in the hell it happened is not in the article and because of her is certainly under investigation and highly confidential right? In time she needs medical care.

It is common enough that if you do a Google on pre teens getting getting pregnant you get surprising number of results. Each of those results is a person.

Daily KOS.......lmao

They can travel to get it. Hell companies are offering to pay for it.

To all the PRO KILL A BABY GENERATION.

If a law were passed nationwide to allow abortions for rape and incest would you sign it.?

Daily KOS.......lmao

They can travel to get it. Hell companies are offering to pay for it.

To all the PRO KILL A BABY GENERATION.

If a law were passed nationwide to allow abortions for rape and incest would you sign it.?

Columbus Dispatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back