9th Circuit Craps On Arizona Voters...AGAIN!

Just try it

We kicked your traitorous asses in 1865 and we will do it again

COME ON DOWN MOTHERFUCKER!
boxing2smiley-1.gif

:9:
confederate_flag_the_flag_for_losers_since_1865_tshirt-p23533586456331380939u3_400.jpg

Collapse, partitioning and reconstruction of new smaller nations inside what used to be the u.s. is the next chapter in american history.

If Az goes, texas might also..if texas goes, louisiana will too..then others will follow...

imagine the "u.s." when deprived of all that oil and the port of new orleans. over 30% of the nations oil is either produced, refined here or comes in from the LOOP....

Just try it

You really believe the U.S. government would use violence in this day and age against a state that chose to secede? How would that look to the rest of the world? This isn't 1865. It's the 21st century now and those things are handled far more civilly. Was the UK prepared to bomb Scotland if it voted for secession?

Your suggestion is as absurd as his.

Gotta deal with traitors as firmly as possible.....especially those who would secede because they don't want gays marrying

Why do you think Obama is building those FEMA Death camps?
Why do you think Russia is building those nukes?

Federal judge strikes down Arizona’s ban on same-sex marriage

1230076_10151656249871275_1475262422_n.jpg

A federal judge has struck down Arizona’s ban on gay marriage, declaring it unconstitutional in a move that marks the latest in a series of victories for supporters of same-sex matrimony in America, court papers showed on Friday.

U.S. District Judge John Sedwick, in a ruling made public on Friday, wrote that Arizona restrictions on gay marriage were “unconstitutional by virtue of the fact that they deny same-sex couples the equal protection of the law.”

Sedwick declined to stay the ruling pending appeal, meaning gay and lesbian couples in Arizona may be able to swiftly apply for marriage licenses on Friday if the judge’s ruling is not put on hold by a higher court.

Another great day for America and Americans.

Collapse, partitioning and reconstruction of new smaller nations inside what used to be the u.s. is the next chapter in american history.

If Az goes, texas might also..if texas goes, louisiana will too..then others will follow...

imagine the "u.s." when deprived of all that oil and the port of new orleans. over 30% of the nations oil is either produced, refined here or comes in from the LOOP....

Just try it

You really believe the U.S. government would use violence in this day and age against a state that chose to secede? How would that look to the rest of the world? This isn't 1865. It's the 21st century now and those things are handled far more civilly. Was the UK prepared to bomb Scotland if it voted for secession?

Your suggestion is as absurd as his.

I agree. There will come a time when a state or two will want to draw up a new Constitution and leave the republic. When it happens, the rest of America is not going to take up arms to stop them, and the feds won't have the stomach to do anything about it.

As far as the gay marriage issue, it's a lost cause guys. They've taken away our traditional definition from us.
The only thing to remember is who did it. It's the Dimocrat party, the party that hates American traditions, the party and it's members are the ones who constantly rip at the foundations and the fabric of this country.

If a state tries to stand up and guard it's own borders, it's the Dimocrats who take you to court to stop it.
If your state votes to maintain the historical definition of marriage, its Dimocrats that file the lawsuit to end the tradition.
If you ask for common sense by calling for an end to all travel from Ebola stricken countries, it's Dimocrats who will be there to silence you by claiming it's racist to make such a call.

When you vote this November remember which party is working to destroy the traditions you grew up with.

No matter how many left wing activist judges legislate from the bench against the majority of the people, the vast majority of people on the planet will remain heterosexual and either openly or secretly will be repulsed by homosexuals and their disgusting, perverted sex acts, and that will never change.

Homosexuality always has been, is, and always will be a mental illness, and no amount bullying people to accept it or if they successfully bastardize Christian holy matrimony, none of that will change the fact that something is wired wrong in these people's heads, they are mentally ill. The biggest intolerant bigots on the planet are the homos and their supporters.

The appearance of a thing is not the thing itself. Courts imposing same sex marriage is not the same thing as accepting same sex marriage. How long ago was it that we had court ordered integration? Arguably racial relations are worse today than when that became law. How long has abortion been a right? The fight has not diminished a bit. It's only become more entrenched.

Gays and lesbians want acceptance of their relationships as normal. No judicial decision can force people to normalize homosexuality. Legal decisions can only go so far. They can't stop a family from disowning a homosexual child. They can't stop social groups from freezing that gay couple out. They can't stop parents from taking their kids home. While a gay couple can force a business to accommodate them they cannot force customer service.

Ultimately no law can force acceptance. Caring cannot be mandated.

As far as the gay marriage issue, it's a lost cause guys. They've taken away our traditional definition from us.
The only thing to remember is who did it. It's the Dimocrat party, the party that hates American traditions, the party and it's members are the ones who constantly rip at the foundations and the fabric of this country.

If a state tries to stand up and guard it's own borders, it's the Dimocrats who take you to court to stop it.
If your state votes to maintain the historical definition of marriage, its Dimocrats that file the lawsuit to end the tradition.
If you ask for common sense by calling for an end to all travel from Ebola stricken countries, it's Dimocrats who will be there to silence you by claiming it's racist to make such a call.

When you vote this November remember which party is working to destroy the traditions you grew up with.

toss in the perpetually aggrieved negro and all the illegals and you have a picture of the future enemy.
A day of reckoning approaches.

So many conservative tough guys on this thread. Makes me all tingly. The 101st chairborne division is ready to fight!

On a local board, I experienced the same thing, loads of pudgy metrosexuals announcing how they'd kick the ass of any liberal. Each time that happened, I would politely invite the speaker to meet me for a friendly chat. They always quickly found reasons not to accept. Even the one who first asked if he could bring his gun, and I said fine, even though it might look out of place among all the mothers pushing strollers.

So many conservative tough guys on this thread. Makes me all tingly. The 101st chairborne division is ready to fight!

On a local board, I experienced the same thing, loads of pudgy metrosexuals announcing how they'd kick the ass of any liberal. Each time that happened, I would politely invite the speaker to meet me for a friendly chat. They always quickly found reasons not to accept. Even the one who first asked if he could bring his gun, and I said fine, even though it might look out of place among all the mothers pushing strollers.

Says the tough guy with the kitty-cat avatar. Talk about "metrosexual!"

Forum List

Back