9th Circuit Craps On Arizona Voters...AGAIN!

The appearance of a thing is not the thing itself. Courts imposing same sex marriage is not the same thing as accepting same sex marriage. How long ago was it that we had court ordered integration? Arguably racial relations are worse today than when that became law. How long has abortion been a right? The fight has not diminished a bit. It's only become more entrenched.

Gays and lesbians want acceptance of their relationships as normal. No judicial decision can force people to normalize homosexuality. Legal decisions can only go so far. They can't stop a family from disowning a homosexual child. They can't stop social groups from freezing that gay couple out. They can't stop parents from taking their kids home. While a gay couple can force a business to accommodate them they cannot force customer service.

Ultimately no law can force acceptance. Caring cannot be mandated.

When I say "lost cause" I'm only referring to the law. I know just like abortion, there will always be a division when it comes to gay marriage. I have pointed out many times for instance, that I will never view a gay couple as being married. I will never view them in the same light as a straight married couple.

So many conservative tough guys on this thread. Makes me all tingly. The 101st chairborne division is ready to fight!

On a local board, I experienced the same thing, loads of pudgy metrosexuals announcing how they'd kick the ass of any liberal. Each time that happened, I would politely invite the speaker to meet me for a friendly chat. They always quickly found reasons not to accept. Even the one who first asked if he could bring his gun, and I said fine, even though it might look out of place among all the mothers pushing strollers.

Ohhhhhh, I'm shaking. Color me scared !

The appearance of a thing is not the thing itself. Courts imposing same sex marriage is not the same thing as accepting same sex marriage. How long ago was it that we had court ordered integration? Arguably racial relations are worse today than when that became law. How long has abortion been a right? The fight has not diminished a bit. It's only become more entrenched.

Gays and lesbians want acceptance of their relationships as normal. No judicial decision can force people to normalize homosexuality. Legal decisions can only go so far. They can't stop a family from disowning a homosexual child. They can't stop social groups from freezing that gay couple out. They can't stop parents from taking their kids home. While a gay couple can force a business to accommodate them they cannot force customer service.

Ultimately no law can force acceptance. Caring cannot be mandated.

When I say "lost cause" I'm only referring to the law. I know just like abortion, there will always be a division when it comes to gay marriage. I have pointed out many times for instance, that I will never view a gay couple as being married. I will never view them in the same light as a straight married couple.

That is entirely fine. The law on the other hand has to view it as equal. The debate on this issue will go on for many years after all the legal matters are settled.

As far as the gay marriage issue, it's a lost cause guys. They've taken away our traditional definition from us.
The only thing to remember is who did it. It's the Dimocrat party, the party that hates American traditions, the party and it's members are the ones who constantly rip at the foundations and the fabric of this country.

If a state tries to stand up and guard it's own borders, it's the Dimocrats who take you to court to stop it.
If your state votes to maintain the historical definition of marriage, its Dimocrats that file the lawsuit to end the tradition.
If you ask for common sense by calling for an end to all travel from Ebola stricken countries, it's Dimocrats who will be there to silence you by claiming it's racist to make such a call.

When you vote this November remember which party is working to destroy the traditions you grew up with.

I agree the timing isn't right for the November 3rd election...but after that, we need to take these issues back and restore sanity to our society. Maybe use the Rat playbook and not make our intentions known until after we have the Senate...then POUNCE. We in Arizona are sick of being dictated to by prog morons....this queer marriage issue can sit on the back burner for another 3 weeks....then we'll pass laws banning it until the 9th leaves us the hell alone.

So many conservative tough guys on this thread. Makes me all tingly. The 101st chairborne division is ready to fight!

On a local board, I experienced the same thing, loads of pudgy metrosexuals announcing how they'd kick the ass of any liberal. Each time that happened, I would politely invite the speaker to meet me for a friendly chat. They always quickly found reasons not to accept. Even the one who first asked if he could bring his gun, and I said fine, even though it might look out of place among all the mothers pushing strollers.

Where would you like to meet? Need busfare?

We put "gay marriage" to the voters in 2008 and it was overwhelming turned down.
Your entire position grows out of this incorrect premise concerning your "right" as a citizen of the United states. Your right to pass laws by popular vote, ends at the constitution, and the constitutional right of "equal treatment under the law".

You see, we have every right to pass whatever laws we want, by popular referendum. However, once those laws are passed, if anyone wishes to challenge the constitutionality of those laws, they have every right to do so. Then it becomes a matter of the court to determine who is correct. No one shat on anything. You got to do exactly what the Constitution allows you to do - you passed a law by popular referendum. However, passing a law, in no way, guarantees that said law will be enacted without challenge. You're problem isn't that you didn't get to exercise your right - you did. You're problem is that you didn't like that the court said that you exercised that right in a way that exceeded the bounds of Constitutionality.

My advice? Don't try to pass laws that violate the Constitutional rights of other citizens. Incidentally, I expect that you, and many others are going to try to insist that you did not do this. Well, guess what? I am not going to argue Constitutional law with a bunch of Arm-Chair justices. The fact is, someone thought you did, and brought the case to court. The state made its argument on your behalf. The state last. the Justice delivered his ruling. So, the ruling is that you did exceed your Constitutional authority when you passed this law. Your choice is to either piss, and whine about it, or to accept that reality is what it is, and move on.

Collapse, partitioning and reconstruction of new smaller nations inside what used to be the u.s. is the next chapter in american history.

If Az goes, texas might also..if texas goes, louisiana will too..then others will follow...

imagine the "u.s." when deprived of all that oil and the port of new orleans. over 30% of the nations oil is either produced, refined here or comes in from the LOOP....
You do get that the Constitution doesn't have an "out" clause, right? Southern States tried to forge one, once before. We all see how well that worked out for them...

Collapse, partitioning and reconstruction of new smaller nations inside what used to be the u.s. is the next chapter in american history.

If Az goes, texas might also..if texas goes, louisiana will too..then others will follow...

imagine the "u.s." when deprived of all that oil and the port of new orleans. over 30% of the nations oil is either produced, refined here or comes in from the LOOP....

We can hope...
Sooner or later it'll happen. All governments collapse eventually..we're getting close.
Not without violence, it won't...

We put "gay marriage" to the voters in 2008 and it was overwhelming turned down. Judge Sedwick believes that means nothing more than a bump in the road for his shenanigans and overturned it. Not only overturn it, but refused to provide a stay or an appeal process because the 9th overturned Nevada and another state's bans

That makes the matter pretty conclusive, doesn't it?

This comes on the heels of a decision that illegals can't be denied bail "because that's punishment before a person is convicted" according to the turds on the 9th. So they're released to flee back to mehico and never return, leaving their crime victims here, without justice.

If they never return, that seems like a reasonably satisfactory outcome, considering the exorbitant cost of the mass incarceration system.

This is in addition to ending and punting up to the USSC our law to simply prove citizenship before voting for the first time. The section of the federal form is usually left unsigned or initialed and passes muster. So anybody who wanders into Arizona can vote in our elections without legal consequences

How often has that been shown to happen in AZ?

The federal government owes us over half a BILLION dollars for the care and feeding of their illegals on top of the damage they've done to our citizens and desert. They won't pay us a dime of it. Meanwhile the 9th Circuit wanders off to their SanFagcisco bath houses, leaving us some kinda PISSED. Next time you want a good argument for secession from this decaying and bankrupt Union, consider Arizona at the top of the list.

Sounds like a good idea to me! :bye1:

You see, we have every right to pass whatever laws we want, by popular referendum. However, once those laws are passed, if anyone wishes to challenge the constitutionality of those laws, they have every right to do so. Then it becomes a matter of the court to determine who is correct. No one shat on anything. You got to do exactly what the Constitution allows you to do - you passed a law by popular referendum. However, passing a law, in no way, guarantees that said law will be enacted without challenge. You're problem isn't that you didn't get to exercise your right - you did. You're problem is that you didn't like that the court said that you exercised that right in a way that exceeded the bounds of Constitutionality.

My advice? Don't try to pass laws that violate the Constitutional rights of other citizens. Incidentally, I expect that you, and many others are going to try to insist that you did not do this. Well, guess what? I am not going to argue Constitutional law with a bunch of Arm-Chair justices. The fact is, someone thought you did, and brought the case to court. The state made its argument on your behalf. The state last. the Justice delivered his ruling. So, the ruling is that you did exceed your Constitutional authority when you passed this law. Your choice is to either piss, and whine about it, or to accept that reality is what it is, and move on.

My advice? KISS OUR ASS. You're playing the ambulance chaser not us.....we don't RECOGNIZE your kangaroo courts....they represent nothing but stalinist horseshit intended to castrate this country on the world stage. You might look into the 9th Circuit....they are the most overturned appellate court in HISTORY.

My brother Greenridge told me you'd showed up here....expect a lot rougher time than you had at PH, sonny.

Indianapolis, my hometown. After work. I know, that's a concept alien to most conservatives. Since you all don't have jobs, it's expected that you be the ones who spend time traveling. It was much easier with the local board, since everyone lived nearby.

And I'm not sure why DigitalDrifter and DriftingSand took my friendly invitation as a threat. Shows how their minds work, I suppose.

My advice? KISS OUR ASS

Or what? You'll cry even harder? We're the winners here, so we don't have to do anything.

Last edited:

You do get that the Constitution doesn't have an "out" clause, right? Southern States tried to forge one, once before. We all see how well that worked out for them...

So?..The constitution doesn't forbid (or even mention) secession, either..so it's legal.
Besides, when it happens no one is going to be asking the government's "permission" anyway.

but yes.. I know. the south tried to legally and peacefully secede and got invaded for it.

This is what this nation was founded on;

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

It's coming.

My advice? KISS OUR ASS. You're playing the ambulance chaser not us.....we don't RECOGNIZE your kangaroo courts....they represent nothing but stalinist horseshit intended to castrate this country on the world stage. You might look into the 9th Circuit....they are the most overturned appellate court in HISTORY.

My brother Greenridge told me you'd showed up here....expect a lot rougher time than you had at PH, sonny.
Uh...I'm one of "us", dipshit. I live in Arizona. And what you recognize is kinda irrelevant. Guess what? You're gonna scream, and stamp your feet, and hold your breath until you turn blue. In the meantime, the "fags" are gonna be filing on downtown, getting their marriage licenses, and getting married. You know how I know that this is how it is going to go? Because that is how it has gone, in every federal fight thus far.

You chose the wrong fight. Sucks to be you.

Indianapolis, my hometown. After work. I know, that's a concept alien to most conservatives. Since you all don't have jobs, it's expected that you be the ones who spend time traveling. It was much easier with the local board, since everyone lived nearby.

And I'm not sure why DigitalDrifter and DriftingSand took my friendly invitation as a threat. Shows how their minds work, I suppose.

If the intent to meet in person is not to mix it up, what's the point ?

The South didn't recognize integration, but they got it.

Compare your average black man to a queer and see how many teef you have left.

The blacks of the 1960's indeed needed a second emancipation and it was the GOP who got it for them. LBJ was still using the word "n*ggers" backstage all through the mid-60s.

We do not consider queers as anything but deviants and therefore no different that pyromanics or nymphomaniacs.
They are mentally ill and have no place as protected minorities.

Last edited:
Uh...I'm one of "us", dipshit. I live in Arizona. And what you recognize is kinda irrelevant. Guess what? You're gonna scream, and stamp your feet, and hold your breath until you turn blue. In the meantime, the "fags" are gonna be filing on downtown, getting their marriage licenses, and getting married. You know how I know that this is how it is going to go? Because that is how it has gone, in every federal fight thus far.

You chose the wrong fight. Sucks to be you.

This is round 2 sweetlips.....this is gonna be a 15 rounder and you sissies ain't got the gas for it. Watch and learn.

We can hope...
Sooner or later it'll happen. All governments collapse eventually..we're getting close.
Not without violence, it won't...

There's almost always "violence" when a government collapses.

Forum List

Back