Ron Klain, Attorney To Be New Ebola Czar

Once again, comments cut right to the core. (No offense to OP)
Todd 49 minutes ago
As I feared, a political hack with no public health or emergency management experience gets appointed to a 6 figure job that should be handled by the CDC (Centers for Disease CONTROL) and will probably need to have a staff of other highly compensated political hacks to protect us from a deadly disease outbreak. And he reports to Susan Rice who probably thinks this is all the result of a viral video. This is going to get bad, but it won't matter because the President won't be to blame. He's got Ron Klain to throw under the bus. Obama will just move to Hawaii and have the air space closed there.

And another smart move... Ha, and there are still people who say we don't need to panic? Well, we definitely need to keep calm in order to protect ourselves, but we are definitely given ground for panic.

I actually didn't read the article or comments. I posted the link as back up for the thread as I heard it on cspan, then proceeded to research him. He has no qualifications at all.
Todd 49 minutes ago
As I feared, a political hack with no public health or emergency management experience gets appointed to a 6 figure job that should be handled by the CDC (Centers for Disease CONTROL) and will probably need to have a staff of other highly compensated political hacks to protect us from a deadly disease outbreak. And he reports to Susan Rice who probably thinks this is all the result of a viral video. This is going to get bad, but it won't matter because the President won't be to blame. He's got Ron Klain to throw under the bus. Obama will just move to Hawaii and have the air space closed there.

Very odd that you wouldn't go with someone with management in the medical field.
The only thing he's gonna' "manage" is the Gov't response to all the hysteria surrounding Ebola and maximize the Power Grab and associated Bloated Budget Requests.

And you are right, the comment was right on.
Todd 49 minutes ago

I'll be curious to see the response out of Congress. I wondermif anyone will try to defend this decision. And doesn't it just give you the warm fuzzies, knowing he is now in control? I would take Frieden over him, if those are the only choices.

Why is it the Dem's find more money as the answer to every problem?? Doesn't take much analysis to come up with that single, one size fits all solution, does it?

And another smart move... Ha, and there are still people who say we don't need to panic? Well, we definitely need to keep calm in order to protect ourselves, but we are definitely given ground for panic.

Wonder if he's another expert like the woman Barry picked to head his WH secret service??

Nope. I think he's just another pal who needs a job and Barry doesn't care that he has no experience and probably doesn't know the first thing about ebola, medicine, the CDC or anything related to same.

Yup. He'll do an outstanding job after all he's a pal.

He has less expertise than she did!

Wonder if he's another expert like the woman Barry picked to head his WH secret service??

Nope. I think he's just another pal who needs a job and Barry doesn't care that he has no experience and probably doesn't know the first thing about ebola, medicine, the CDC or anything related to same.

Yup. He'll do an outstanding job after all he's a pal.

Why not appoint a doctor, or someone with a PhD in epidemiology?

Why not get someone from Fort Detrick?

Forum List

Back