Arizona Conspiracy Cranks Are Staking Out Ballot Boxes Because They Have No Lives

How are they going to tell if someone is putting in illegal ballots? I mean, the poll watchers, not the state employees?
Why do the poll watchers need masks when other poll watchers don't?

Ballot workers are identified. You sure seem to be working extra hard at being stupid.

Cut to the chase and tell the class what you really want to say.

How are they going to tell if someone is putting in illegal ballots? I mean, the poll watchers, not the state employees?

the same reason people dropping off ballots do?

anonymity

So if Bob drives up in a vehicle with a bumper sticker that says "I Steal Elections for $" and dumps a bag of something in, what are they going to do?
The most they will do is record it and post it publicly or inform the local authorities. So honestly I won’t stop the Dems from stealing the election if they want to. They count the votes (Hobbs) so they don’t even need to bother dumping them at these sites. They can just dump them where these drop boxes are collected to.

All mail in voting should be illegal, with few exceptions like overseas military. Until then our elections will be suspect.

I put my ballot iin a 'drop box' 2 weeks ago

1667230173440.png

So how? What is the plan for watchers that see a man drop off his, his wife's and young adult daughter's ballots?

What are the watchers suppose to do?

You sure do work awfully hard at proving to us that you support cheating if it's leftist vermin who are the winners.

Arizona Trump supporters have gotten themselves a new hobby in these last weeks of the 2022 elections: Showing up just outside the legally protected 75' perimeter around public ballot drop boxes in Maricopa County to watch voters turning in their ballots. Sometimes while sporting tactical vests and/or weapons. Sometimes while capturing videos of the voters that arrive or taking pictures of their license plates.

There are already surveillance cameras at Arizona ballot drop boxes, however, and those security videos are available online via the Maricopa County Elections Department itself. You can watch them while sitting on your couch!

What we have here, in the end analysis, is a group of Arizonans who have absolutely no lives. No common sense. No knowledge of how to defeat vampires, how to defeat mules, or how to defeat mules that are vampires or vampires that are mules. No other useful hobbies. these people, who are trapped in their decaying lives, their minds a humid fog of conspiracy theories, their family lives stagnant and merciless.
But what of these Americans, who have been exposed to Dinesh D'Souza at near-lethal doses?

At least they are already dressed up for Halloween. Clever costumes.

Man oh man the pre-meltdown is something to see....heh

Do you live in a swing state? If you lived in one of the swing states, YOU DID NOT get an unsolicited, unrequested, absentee ballot for the presidential election. PERIOD!

The desperation is getting very, very transparent!

7 days

:)

Forum List

Back