99% of school kids handcuffed by NYC police black/Latino

tehehe I am kind of a hippie :biggrin:

I just think if we would like to decrease crime we should consider the causing factors and eliminate them. Silly me.

If we want to decrease crime, and the causing factors, and eliminate them.

Then obviously we have to get Blacks, and Hispanics out of our society.

"Our"? You are the anti-American who keeps squeaking about leaving but never finds the balls to actually go. WE just need to get cowardly defects like YOU out of our society.

You're way more anti-American than me.....

I am pro-America. You have declared your desire to abandon America - you're just too much of a pussy to go through with it - and you have proven that you do not understand America.

You seek for the demographics of America to be altered, therefor you're no friend of America.

Proving AGAIN that you don't understand America.

An overwhelming number of all public school students placed in handcuffs by New York Police Department officers in 2016 were black or Hispanic ― a whopping 99 percent, to be exact.

NYCLU Executive Director Donna Lieberman told the New York Daily News that police action in school has a big impact on kids’ academic and emotional well-being.

“When a child is handcuffed, the child is humiliated,” Lieberman said. “It’s incompatible with the safe and supportive learning environment a school is supposed to provide."

In the report, Lieberman emphasized that the use of harsh police tactics in school “is neither necessary nor effective to keep children and staff safe.”

Despite the progress that’s been made in reducing school-based arrests in the city, 99 percent is beyond a troubling number. The figure only emphasizes the fact that black and Latinx children, who are disciplined more often and more severely throughout their years in school than white students, face an all too real school-to-prison pipeline. And too often, it puts students’ livelihoods at risk (see: 2015 assault at Spring Valley High School).

The NYCLU recommended that New York City move to limit the role of police in school discipline and “operate in a manner consistent with the best interests of children.”

99% Of Students Handcuffed In School By NYPD In 2016 Were Black Or Latinx | HuffPost

These are gang members you morons. They're being handcuffed because they're bringing drugs, prostitution and turf wars to the schools.

They are the CHILDREN of gang members. They are the CHILDREN of men and women who are in prison for gang related crimes, including murder. Many of them are being raised by prostitutes, many are being raised by the state. They have parents who are murderers, drug traffickers, child traffickers. This is the population you have invited in and fostered for the past, what, 40 years? These are the *immigrants* you want us to protect IN OUR SCHOOLS.

Welcome to the glorious success of social engineering, open borders, and the welfare culture.

Own it.

Did you photoshop that chart or domething?
Your"masterpiece" puts the overall Black homicide rate at 18.03 (per 100k?) But what year? That's important to know. My stats were calculated from 2015 data.

Here is the real puzzle. The bigot who constructed that piece of garbage isolated black males from the black collective

That's data from 2015... I suspect either you're using data of only Black males, or of only Blacks who were convicted.
Are you really that dumb? Look at the FBI UCR for 2015 if you need validation. Since
You didn't bother to link your source for that chart I am not going to be accomodating either....look it up.

That site admits in 2015 51% of those arrested of murder were Black, and that there were over 15,000 murders in 2015.

Therefor we can include that the number of Black murders is closer to 8,000.
Did you say ARRESTS? Arrests don't equate to the number of convictions or actual murders commited by blacks within within that 15000 total. You need to find the actual number of known black homicide offenders
as stipulated in table.3. We dont want to confuse the arrest rate with the homicide rate. that won't match.
Hey...where did you go? Come on back and give me credit for all the knowledge I have given you.... Here is that table 3 data you should have found by now...

View attachment 128159

Your table 3 puts unknown offenders, Black offenders, and White offenders into % (Percentages)

You conveniently didn't include the right which includes unknown offenders, huh?

"Our"? You are the anti-American who keeps squeaking about leaving but never finds the balls to actually go. WE just need to get cowardly defects like YOU out of our society.

I am pro-America. You have declared your desire to abandon America - you're just too much of a pussy to go through with it - and you have proven that you do not understand America.

You seek for the demographics of America to be altered, therefor you're no friend of America.

The Founding Fathers immigration act... The Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically said that only "Free Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens"

Anyways, I have to go to work... I'll be back later.

What is it you do for work, again?

Demographics alter naturally. Is nature your enemy?

What's your plan to stop Native Americans from going extinct?
More than half of U.S Natives marry outside their own.

One would have to be very cold blooded, to want to see the Native American vanish.

Nature can be good, or the enemy.

On one hand nature gave us life, and beauty.

On the other hand nature gave us the struggle to survive.

There's eat, or be eaten in nature.

Man is unique from Animals, that he has created his own environment of pleasure...which is good in the right doses... But, with that comes weakness.

What a mental case.

ANd you did it again.

Your belief system that you can have a family without a primary bread winner and half the parents without any additional problems is delusional.

When did I say that was my "belief system," liar? You go from 0 to kindergarten really fast when caught being illogical.

You accuse me of misrepresenting your position......

Because that is what you did.

1. No, I didn't.

You most certainly did.

Didn't.

BTW, that answer is to end Compulsory Education.

Let those who don't want to be there, stop coming, boot out the trouble makers too stupid to stop wasting everyone else's time...

And watch the schools improve in weeks.

And watch crime and welfare dependency increase in months.

One of the primary factors in adolescent misbehavior is the frustrated desire to be treated as an adult.

So, start treating them as adults, let them get jobs, and start contributing to society.

This alone could straighten out many of them.

And those that use the time to commit more crime, they can end up in prison sooner, where they were headed anyways.

And we stop wasting money trying to make a horse drink water while clearing the path for those that do.

What experience or training informs these OPINIONS?

On the subject of adolescent psychology, I am a reasonably well read lay person.

Of course, I am not asking your to defer to my Authority on the subject.

My ideas stand or fall on their own merits.

In other words, NOTHING.

If the most relevant thing you can reply with, is to misrepresent what I said, then my last on topic post is where the discussion stands.

One of the primary factors in adolescent misbehavior is the frustrated desire to be treated as an adult.

So, start treating them as adults, let them get jobs, and start contributing to society.

This alone could straighten out many of them.

And those that use the time to commit more crime, they can end up in prison sooner, where they were headed anyways.

And we stop wasting money trying to make a horse drink water while clearing the path for those that do.

Since you admit your declarations are based on nothing more than what you ate for lunch, they are given all the consideration they merit.

The Founding Fathers immigration act... The Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically said that only "Free Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens"
Then you need to rescind your citizenship immediately..right along with Donald Trump!

Demographics alter naturally. Is nature your enemy?

What's your plan to stop Native Americans from going extinct?
More than half of U.S Natives marry outside their own.

One would have to be very cold blooded, to want to see the Native American vanish.

Nature can be good, or the enemy.

On one hand nature gave us life, and beauty.

On the other hand nature gave us the struggle to survive.

There's eat, or be eaten in nature.

Man is unique from Animals, that he has created his own environment of pleasure...which is good in the right doses... But, with that comes weakness.

What a mental case.

Sure, for having a realistic view of nature.

What's your view of nature, that it's all good, or all bad?

Either would be untrue.

But, what can we expect from a mega simpleton?

Then you need to rescind your citizenship immediately..right along with Donald Trump!

What's your "Good character"?
Goofing up FBI data, and having the nerve to mouth off, and insult me for correcting you?

Anyways, I have to go to work... I'll be back later.

What is it you do for work, again?

Why does Unkotare always run away when I ask him what he does for work?

I don't really have to work, because my family is worth 1.4 million.

But, I work anyways, mostly as a hobby.

Today I worked 6 hours at a Pet feed store, and here's a list of things I did.

I did an inventory on 30 bags.

I helped 25 customers, some with my knowledge, some with Dog food, or Cat food cases, but most with heavy 50 pound Horse feed, Chicken feed, and Goat feed bags, but also some 30 pound dog food bags too... The most notable one being a 30 pound bag of Pro-Plan Dog-food I bought about a football field length on my shoulder out to a Girl's car.

I collected 44 cases of Cat food, and Dog food from the shelves, unwrapped 44 cases or sets of 24 cans in a case , mostly Friskies, and Fancy-Feast, and put them onto the spinner shelves, for customers to grab individual cans.
which
is 1056 cans put onto the shelf... Each of which went through my hands, and had to be organized.

I broke down a skid on a wood pallet, which was over 5 feet tall, and 5 feet wide on all sides.
Which I had to put over 15 handtruck loads, or about 60 boxes into the isle where they would be broken down.

I put about 10 handtruck fulls away onto the shelf of irregular items, including Cat liter.

I had to breakdown about 10 boxes, and put the items inside into 2 Shopping carts.

I stocked the Shelves with about 45 bags of Dogfood, and put about 30 bags of Dog-food bags into the warehouse storage area.
Most of these Dog-food bags weighed 30 pounds. and therefor I lifted, and moved about 75 of them.

I also dumped the Garbage, multiple times.

I had to bring out cardboard about 10 times from the isle where we break down boxes.
I had to dump the garbage from the trash can into the dumpster 2 times.

Since you admit your declarations are based on nothing more than what you ate for lunch, they are given all the consideration they merit.

On Saturday I ate dinner (Seafood Mac, and Cheese, with Lobster, Shrimp, and Scallops)
at the beautiful Poughkeepsie Ice House, spent about $150 on dinner for my parents, and myself.

Yes, this is the Poughkeepsie Ice House below.... This picture does it no justice.

renee-059.jpg

What did you do on Saturday, besides mouth off, and act like you're so smart, and tough for being anti-Racist?

"In 2016, 123 blacks were killed by US police (of a total 509 people.) In contrast, 254 blacks were killed by other blacks in Chicago alone"

And guess who encouraged it?
IMG_8295.JPG

"In 2016, 123 blacks were killed by US police (of a total 509 people.) In contrast, 254 blacks were killed by other blacks in Chicago alone"

View attachment 128478

Blacks so often seem to think that the Black Thugs who kill nearly 8,000 Blacks a year, are somehow better than the Police who try to stop them, and kill over 100 Blacks a year, many whom are in fact Black thugs.

Then they wonder why people don't take Black folk seriously?

On Saturday I ate dinner (Seafood Mac, and Cheese, with Lobster, Shrimp, and Scallops)
at the beautiful Poughkeepsie Ice House, spent about $150 on dinner for my parents, and myself.

Yes, this is the Poughkeepsie Ice House below.... This picture does it no justice.

renee-059.jpg

What did you do on Saturday, besides mouth off, and act like you're so smart, and tough for being anti-Racist?

Unkotare did what he always does on weekends. He stayed inside and exercised.

IMG_8296.JPG

View attachment 128478

Blacks so often seem to think that the Black Thugs who kill nearly 8,000 Blacks a year, are somehow better than the Police who try to stop them, and kill over 100 Blacks a year, many whom are in fact Black thugs.

Do you wonder why people don't take YOU seriously?

View attachment 128478

Do you wonder why people don't take YOU seriously?

Right... Because everyone takes you seriously... When all you do is mouth off, and insult people, and refuse to debate, or address points

Forum List

Back