White people practically worship blacks

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Why do black people complain when white people practically worship them?

White people feed you, shelter you, and provide you with healthcare. They give you jobs, and when you are out of a job they give you welfare. They protect you from your own criminals. They give their money year in year out to the nfl, nba, to rap artists. They give aid to Africa.

Do you black people really want to find out what happens if white people ever stop doing all of this?

White people feed you, shelter you, and provide you with healthcare. They give you jobs, and when you are out of a job they give you welfare. They protect you from your own criminals. They give their money year in year out to the nfl, nba, to rap artists. They give aid to Africa.

Do you black people really want to find out what happens if white people ever stop doing all of this?

They end up like Mexico...

Yeah, clearly that's the problem.

WTF??? Trading labor for money is called working for a living... But Blacks give it right back by spending 1.5 trillion dollars a year in White owned businesses. If they could somehow manage to keep most of that dough in their communities,, they would be a lot better off and far more prosperous. Then they wouldn't have to listen to creeps like you lying about feeding them or providing them healthcare. You don't provide Blacks a damn thing but misery.

Why do white imbeciles possibly think they are something other than racist nitwits?

I've yet to meet a white supremacist who makes above the minimum wage.

They give their money year in year out to the nfl, nba, to rap artists. They give aid to Africa.
They give money mostly for the shit rap artists, not so much for quality underground rap.

Whaaaaaaaaa?

WTF??? Trading labor for money is called working for a living... But Blacks give it right back by spending 1.5 trillion dollars a year in White owned businesses. If they could somehow manage to keep most of that dough in their communities,, they would be a lot better off and far more prosperous. Then they wouldn't have to listen to creeps like you lying about feeding them or providing them healthcare. You don't provide Blacks a damn thing but misery.

Indeed. You can trace that point back to the pre integration era. When MLK led the bus boycott after the Rosa Parks incident, and the black citizens STOPPED using public transportation, it forced the city to change their backward policies or watch the bus system collapse.

What really should have happened is that black citizens should have NEVER set foot on those buses again.

They should have pooled their resources and started their own transit system.

I do agree that many white people adore black athletes and musicians. They are, after all, truly gifted and talented. But to say that white people do all of those other things for black people? Clearly you do not know any of the amazing, self-employed, self-sufficient black people I know. And if any blacks are in need of the things you mention, it just might be because of institutional racism and continued oppression. Will white people ever stop oppressing?

I do agree that many white people adore black athletes and musicians. They are, after all, truly gifted and talented. But to say that white people do all of those other things for black people? Clearly you do not know any of the amazing, self-employed, self-sufficient black people I know. And if any blacks are in need of the things you mention, it just might be because of institutional racism and continued oppression. Will white people ever stop oppressing?

Since at least 1963, the blacks have been given breaks. I say '63 since that's when I noticed that the military lowered the government i.q. test requirement for blacks to be ten points lower than whites so black men could become officer candidates. Not enough blacks were scoring high enough to get to be candidates. Jackie probably put JFK up to that. Or maybe it was Teddy. Preferential treatment for blacks. Then there was a push to hire blacks in industry even if they had to lay off a couple whites. Or else, those industries wouldn't get government contracts. I've seen nothing but preference for black folks at the expense of whites ever since. Now you have the white kids sucking up to you so much it's disgusting. And you still complain. Go figure.

Last edited:

Oh quit defending and sucking up to coloreds. When the race war comes they'll be on you and yours like white on rice, guaranteed.

Since at least 1963, the blacks have been given breaks. I say '63 since that's when I noticed that the military lowered the government i.q. test requirement for blacks to be ten points lower than whites so black men could become officer candidates. Not enough blacks were scoring high enough to get to be candidates. Jackie probably put JFK up to that. Or maybe it was Teddy. Preferential treatment for blacks. Then there was a push to hire blacks in industry even if they had to lay off a couple whites. Or else, those industries wouldn't get government contracts. I've seen nothing but preference for black folks at the expense of whites ever since. Now you have the white kids sucking up to you so much it's disgusting. And you still complain. Go figure.
I served in the military for over 20 years and I don't recall any lowering of test scores to accomodate blacks in any way. There is no
IQ test but all recruits take a battery of tests to identify affinity for placement in a Military Occupational Speciality. Leadership ability
is prized over other attributes among troops aspiring to become officers. Typically OCS candidates are required to have at least 2 years of college. That prerequisite might not weed out all dullards but it does show that the candidate had to be disciplined and smart enough to get through two years of college. Black candidates were given no more preference than the Tuskegee airmen were given back during WW2..And we know how successful those heroes were.

Why do liberals never understand when they are being baited?

Why do liberals never understand when they are being baited?
What liberal are you referring to?
BTW, I am no liberal but I am a de-baiter. Heh heh heh.

Oh quit defending and sucking up to coloreds. When the race war comes they'll be on you and yours like white on rice, guaranteed.

What "race war "?

When the race war comes? Are you and yours planning such a thing?

So, you're angry about maybe 44 years of preferential treatment after nearly 400 years of slavery,during which time black slaves built this country and were payed NOTHING while white folks amassed great wealth, which continues to be passed on to their descendants even today.

Maybe affirmative action, in your view, hurt some white folks, but black folks have been hurt in innumerable ways for many years. Some folks who began to feel the guilt, tried to level the playing field, but many don't even want black folks on the field at all.

Black culture has both positive and negative aspects. Poor sportsmanship, (trash talking). Rap "music" misogynistic, homophobic, anti white , anti police rhetoric. The power that blacks have is generally not constructive. Why is that? I know we have Neil DeGrasse Tyson then we have Micheal Tyson as well. The lesser has more influence than the greater.

Forum List

Back