95-year-old veteran kicked out of nursing home to make way for migrant housing

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

A 95-year-old Korean War veteran said he was given less than two months’ notice to figure out where he was going to live after the nursing home he resided in was sold to become a facility for undocumented migrants.

Veteran Frank Tammaro joined Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., a vocal critic of New York City’s handling of the migrant crisis, at a press conference on Monday to discuss the reported deal.

"The thing I'm annoyed about is how they did it, it was very disgraceful what they did to the people in Island Shores," Tammaro said, referencing the assisted living facility he was in.

NY certainly has a way with the elderly in care facilities.....He didn't oblige them by dying from covid OR the likely mandatory shots. Pretty selfish of him if you ask me.

Ordinarily, when you sell a leased property, the lease is still in force for the new owner, until it's expired or forcibly ended by means of eviction.....I don't know if that's the case here or not.

Last edited:

A 95-year-old Korean War veteran said he was given less than two months’ notice to figure out where he was going to live after the nursing home he resided in was sold to become a facility for undocumented migrants.

Veteran Frank Tammaro joined Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., a vocal critic of New York City’s handling of the migrant crisis, at a press conference on Monday to discuss the reported deal.

"The thing I'm annoyed about is how they did it, it was very disgraceful what they did to the people in Island Shores," Tammaro said, referencing the assisted living facility he was in.

NY certainly has a way with the elderly in care facilities.....He didn't oblige them by dying from covid OR the likely mandatory shots. Pretty selfish of him if you ask me.
Ordinarily, when you sell a leased property, the lease is still in force for the new owner, until it's expired or forcibly ended by means of eviction.....I don't know if that's the case here or not.
Immigrants are the first to get a place to live, and to get health care.

Meanwhile, veterans take a back seat even though they fought to keep their country.

However, the last thing democrats care about is social justice, just virtue signaling every chance they get about caring.

The author lied to you. The migrants are documented.

To a Democrat a veteran ain't shit but an Illegal is future Democrat voter.
I think those in government view those who lay down their life for their country as a schmuck. Someone not bright enough to enrich themselves like Joe Biden has, which is legally doing illegal things to get rich. For the Left, Joe Biden is a genius.

Was a pretty nice place. Will be a complete shithole in six months.

Who sold the nursing home?

Forum List

Back