Serve Your Country, They Said. We'll Honor And Take Care Of You. Honest To Gosh!

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Gee, I can't imagine why our Military can't seem to find people willing to serve in it. Can you? Not a clue.

dims are snickering

Tammaro planned to live out his years at the Island Shores Senior Residence when notices went up in September 2022 informing residents the facility was shutting down and they needed to pack up and leave by March.

The facility was one of 200 buildings converted into emergency shelters to house some of the 130,000 migrants that landed in New York City after crossing the southern border since October 2022.

In September, 15 asylum-seeking families moved into the Island Shores. As the news spread, hundreds of protesters gathered outside the facility, and 10 people were arrested for trying to block a bus with migrants from reaching the building, according to law enforcement.

The VA will be pissed.....According to a local guy killing-off vets is the VA's job. ;)

DSCN6503 (2).JPG

I use the VA for my medical care. The only issue is the lead time for an appointment. If I call today it will be 6 months, unless it is an emergency.

Once I get to the VA, they have the absolute lowest wait time of any medical facility I have ever visited. I used to take a book to an appointment with a doctor. Now I know I won't have time to read it. They get me in, the procedure done, and me on my way.

What does his veterans status have to do with his current housing situation?

Gee, I can't imagine why our Military can't seem to find people willing to serve in it. Can you? Not a clue.

dims are snickering

Tammaro planned to live out his years at the Island Shores Senior Residence when notices went up in September 2022 informing residents the facility was shutting down and they needed to pack up and leave by March.

The facility was one of 200 buildings converted into emergency shelters to house some of the 130,000 migrants that landed in New York City after crossing the southern border since October 2022.

In September, 15 asylum-seeking families moved into the Island Shores. As the news spread, hundreds of protesters gathered outside the facility, and 10 people were arrested for trying to block a bus with migrants from reaching the building, according to law enforcement.
Tell Vlad he had you trolls making similair fake claims months ago. Trump humpers will believe anything.

"In a follow-up report Friday, the Mid-Hudson News reported that several men staying at a homeless shelter in Poughkeepsie, New York, had come forward to say they were recruited to pretend they were among the veterans kicked out of the hotel. The paper quoted some of the men as saying they were offered $200, food and alcohol to take part in the ruse."

Hopefully, Frank has somewhere else to go to. Even at 94, a change of scene might do him some good.

Forum List

Back