95-year-old veteran kicked out of nursing home to make way for migrant housing

A 95-year-old Korean War veteran said he was given less than two months’ notice to figure out where he was going to live after the nursing home he resided in was sold to become a facility for undocumented migrants.

Veteran Frank Tammaro joined Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., a vocal critic of New York City’s handling of the migrant crisis, at a press conference on Monday to discuss the reported deal.

"The thing I'm annoyed about is how they did it, it was very disgraceful what they did to the people in Island Shores," Tammaro said, referencing the assisted living facility he was in.

NY certainly has a way with the elderly in care facilities.....He didn't oblige them by dying from covid OR the likely mandatory shots. Pretty selfish of him if you ask me.

Ordinarily, when you sell a leased property, the lease is still in force for the new owner, until it's expired or forcibly ended by means of eviction.....I don't know if that's the case here or not.
Liberals are bastards

They should allow the old people to stay, and still allow the migrants to move in. They can rename it the Center For Burdens On Society.

The solution, sadly, cannot be spoken.

Then I'll speak of it.

6neys4.jpg

Forum List

Back