911 who did it?

I want to know who did it

Who helped

Who approved to the crime

I want to know ...yes

esgored with Iranians.
That is the best you can do? spelling over logic/
You digress. This isn't about spelling grammar or your left testicle. It's well proven that Saudi Arabia led the terrorist cause to attack this country on 9/11. Why are you trying to excuse or trying to explain that away? What is Up with YOU? You do realize we aren't going to let Saudi Arabia go because of the likes of YOU, right?[/QUOTE]

Well proven? On what planet?

You are one confused individual. The Saudis wanted Osama's head on a plate! Why would it make any sense for them to assist in the 9/11 attacks?

You haven't even offered any fake news to back up your stupid claim! Why is that?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Fake news my ass. Dilettante. IT cuts both ways, sweetheart. We didn't wait long to put the blame where it lay on Pearl harbor, unlike 9/11, event though Arguinging the evidence was crystal clear. WHY do people excuse the attackers of 9/11? This is a post Vietnam phenomena.We are like that sometimes. But I am not buying that self blame neurosis stuff. I blame Muslim overreactions and neurosis. That control fixation of theirs...Gays, truth and the West, it astounds me just how bigoted and hateful Islam IS. They crash planes into Manhattan because of their version of "truth". We saw evidence of that on 9/11.[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry! I must have missed the Al Qaeda Airlines markings on the planes on 9/11. Which government funded the purchase of their fuel?

Comparing 9/11 with Pearl harbor in terms of blaming the government of Japan or the terrorists is a monument you your narrow mind.

The Saudis did not rain those pilots. Ironically, our commercial flight schools did! The Saudis didn't own the planes or equip them with bombs to drop on Washington or New York. Our own airlines did. They didn't proclaim to the world that they were responsible for the act of terrorism. Al Qaeda did. Now, ask yourself, who did all of those things? It wasn't the Saudis, was it?

Is it that you cannot be honest with yourself that the Saudi government had nothing to do with it? Why on God's green earth do you even begin to believe they had anything to do with it? Why should they cut off their nose to spite their face?

You are going to have to come up with some answers.[/QUOTE]
How about the lie you just posted, and then admitted it was a lie?

My God, woman, you are as thick as a libtard!

Also, I suggest you learn to spell the words you are using to describe a religion you apparently know every little about, or you would not think the Saudis would be enamored with the Iranians.
You digress. This isn't about spelling grammar or your left testicle. It's well proven that Saudi Arabia led the terrorist cause to attack this country on 9/11. Why are you trying to excuse or trying to explain that away? What is Up with YOU? You do realize we aren't going to let Saudi Arabia go because of the likes of YOU, right?[/QUOTE]

You are one confused individual. The Saudis wanted Osama's head on a plate! Why would it make any sense for them to assist in the 9/11 attacks?

You haven't even offered any fake news to back up your stupid claim! Why is that?
Fake news my ass. Dilettante. IT cuts both ways, sweetheart. We didn't wait long to put the blame where it lay on Pearl harbor, unlike 9/11, event though the evidence was crystal clear. WHY do people excuse the attackers of 9/11? This is a post Vietnam phenomena.We are like that sometimes. But I am not buying that self blame neurosis stuff. I blame Muslim overreactions and neurosis. That control fixation of theirs...Gays, truth and the West, it astounds me just how bigoted and hateful Islam IS. They crash planes into Manhattan because of their version of "truth". We saw evidence of that on 9/11.

I'm so sorry! I must have missed the Al Qaeda Airlines markings on the planes on 9/11. Which government funded the purchase of their fuel?

Comparing 9/11 with Pearl harbor in terms of blaming the government of Japan or the terrorists is a monument you your narrow mind.

The Saudis did not rain those pilots. Ironically, our commercial flight schools did! The Saudis didn't own the planes or equip them with bombs to drop on Washington or New York. Our own airlines did. They didn't proclaim to the world that they were responsible for the act of terrorism. Al Qaeda did. Now, ask yourself, who did all of those things? It wasn't the Saudis, was it?

Is it that you cannot be honest with yourself that the Saudi government had nothing to do with it? Why on God's green earth do you even begin to believe they had anything to do with it? Why should they cut off their nose to spite their face?
Saudi Arabia OFFICIALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. But the unofficial ones? Someone brought up Tim McVeigh. HE was executed for his crimes. what about all the Saudis that funded and supported foreigners like bin Laden? WHO is going to hold THEM accountable? All the rich Saudi assholes that funded and supported bin Laden where are THEY now? Going to blame the Jews for hiding all those Arab oily rich bastards? that is good. yeah, right.
[/QUOTE]

Please fix this disaster. I can't make heads or tails out of this quoting nightmare.

criminals...

hell is waiting for those who approved and helped

KARMA will make them see the wrong in their ways

We were on a glide path to unimaginable prosperity and peace. We would have paid down debt; the Cold War was over. There's no way a bunch of camel fuckers living in a cave in Pashtun carried it out with a big assist from you know who.
From whom snooks? Baby Bush was president. Did HE give the assist, silky Frankie?
Because you are an anti Semite, its OK that America has suffered the biggest atrocity in its' entire history? And furthermore, to make it sound like a crime to point out the perpetrators of that hate crime were ahem, " whahabi" muslims, All of the 9/11 attackers were. Let's stop with the excuses. NOT Christians or this or that, not atheist or Communists. anything else, MUSLIMS. Plain pure and simple. From Saudi Arabia.

esgored with Iranians.

You haven't even offered any fake news to back up your stupid claim! Why is that?
[/QUOTE]
Fake news my ass. Dilettante. IT cuts both ways, sweetheart. We didn't wait long to put the blame where it lay on Pearl harbor, unlike 9/11, event though Arguinging the evidence was crystal clear. WHY do people excuse the attackers of 9/11? This is a post Vietnam phenomena.We are like that sometimes. But I am not buying that self blame neurosis stuff. I blame Muslim overreactions and neurosis. That control fixation of theirs...Gays, truth and the West, it astounds me just how bigoted and hateful Islam IS. They crash planes into Manhattan because of their version of "truth". We saw evidence of that on 9/11.[/QUOTE]

Also, I suggest you learn to spell the words you are using to describe a religion you apparently know every little about, or you would not think the Saudis would be enamored with the Iranians.

Fake news my ass. Dilettante. IT cuts both ways, sweetheart. We didn't wait long to put the blame where it lay on Pearl harbor, unlike 9/11, event though the evidence was crystal clear. WHY do people excuse the attackers of 9/11? This is a post Vietnam phenomena.We are like that sometimes. But I am not buying that self blame neurosis stuff. I blame Muslim overreactions and neurosis. That control fixation of theirs...Gays, truth and the West, it astounds me just how bigoted and hateful Islam IS. They crash planes into Manhattan because of their version of "truth". We saw evidence of that on 9/11.

Saudi Arabia OFFICIALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. But the unofficial ones? Someone brought up Tim McVeigh. HE was executed for his crimes. what about all the Saudis that funded and supported foreigners like bin Laden? WHO is going to hold THEM accountable? All the rich Saudi assholes that funded and supported bin Laden where are THEY now? Going to blame the Jews for hiding all those Arab oily rich bastards? that is good. yeah, right.
[/QUOTE]

Please fix this disaster. I can't make heads or tails out of this quoting nightmare.[/QUOTE]
I live on earth. I see thousand year old Buddhist shrines blown up in Afghanistan, and the near execution of Malala because she fought against male Muslim dominance. And who defends that stuff? Please. Idiots and Muslims. Suicide bombers? That isn't' a Jewish or Christian thing. Defend THAT, that innate sense of nihilism Muslims seem to glom on to, it seems inherently anti human they crash planes into stuff and use suicide bombers and destroy things outside of their "world". Muslims are so open minded. They scare me.

is it too much to think Bush knew? and helped?

and the Saudis.....

Lord help us all.....

The Bush family .Oil. The Kennedy family and Prohibition.The wealth thing. I am told the Kennedy's bought out the 60 election. Trump. speaking of buying out elections. The oil /petroleum industry owns this country. Please, why haven't we held Saudi Arabia accountable for 9/11?
Because big oil is in the pocket of Saudi oil money? Nah. Science fiction. Crash planes into Manhattan, blame the Jews. Pearl harbor isn't' an issue because life is harried enough, why bother with facts and stuff? Don't piss off the arabs.

After 9/11 We could have just walked into Saudi Arabia and took over the place. We still can, actually. Why not? After 9/11 What do we owe them? We apologize for being victims that you crashed planes into? We so DEEPLY apologize for being victims, it's all our fault.Shame on Us. Really? Who the hell believes THAT?

My late great mother lived through both Pearl harbor and 9/11. I asked her which as worse when she was alive: She replied 9/11. And I can't help but think how we practically destroyed our attackers then in 1945, and now we just defend them in the 2000's. I don't understand that. They needlessly attacked us and we just let them slide. Then we play games here, diversity this the Jews THAT. WHY are we doing this? Why?

Last edited:
We were on a glide path to unimaginable prosperity and peace. We would have paid down debt; the Cold War was over. There's no way a bunch of camel fuckers living in a cave in Pashtun carried it out with a big assist from you know who.
From whom snooks? Baby Bush was president. Did HE give the assist, silky Frankie?
Because you are an anti Semite, its OK that America has suffered the biggest atrocity in its' entire history? And furthermore, to make it sound like a crime to point out the perpetrators of that hate crime were ahem, " whahabi" muslims, All of the 9/11 attackers were. Let's stop with the excuses. NOT Christians or this or that, not atheist or Communists. anything else, MUSLIMS. Plain pure and simple. From Saudi Arabia.

The basis for your absurd little lie about me being an anti-Semite, child?

You have a vivid imagination. Try sticking to reality.

Again, instead of flailing wildly, how about you they tinactually stixk with your topic and pretend you can try to justify your assertions.

Saudi Arabia fiends terrorists. Yes. But baby bush didn’t go after Saudi Arabia, did he?

Er. The monsters who did it were legally in the US. And they died when their planes crashed. So I’m not sure how they “got away” with anything.
Oh my god, wrong on so many levels. They were pushing the meaning of what "visa' means These attackers are strictly Saudi, Wahhabi , and they had an agenda. That single attack killed more people than pearl harbor. The worsts single attack on American territory ever. Wrap our mind around that. I don't care anymore who or what they are, they lost all legitimacy and so have any of you that downplay or ignore THAT.

What is it with you and lying today? They were not "strictly Saudi". Stop making shit up to justify an argument you lost before you started.
Ok, I was hedging a little . THEY were ALL MALE Wahhabi and ALL MALE Muslims , excuse me. I was just trying to be nice. Whabbisim isn't exactly something you find in downtown Wichita or downtown America. Islam hates gays and women, wants to control everything. Muslims still condones slavery. Excuse me? Lies? What lies?

You digress. This isn't about spelling grammar or your left testicle. It's well proven that Saudi Arabia led the terrorist cause to attack this country on 9/11. Why are you trying to excuse or trying to explain that away? What is Up with YOU? You do realize we aren't going to let Saudi Arabia go because of the likes of YOU, right?
So Snooki’s, why didn’t baby bush go after Saudi Arabia instead of unnecessarily attacking Iraq and destabilizing the entire Middle East?

Does anyone doubt that muslims did 911 in the name of Islam? If so, please tell us what screaming "allah Akbar" just before crashing the planes means.

"God is great" means something different in Arabic than it does in English?

no, but only muslims say it in Arabic as they are about to die for jihad. They believe that they are on the way to paradise with virgins and golden streets.

I can see you know little about their religion, but that is par for the course for most Americans who do not study.

since I lived and worked in several muslim countries I am sure that I know a lot more about islam than you ever will

Does anyone doubt that muslims did 911 in the name of Islam? If so, please tell us what screaming "allah

@Redfish

Akbar" just before crashing the planes means.
:dig::dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Redfish

again,YOU HAVE NOT READ ANY OF THE POSTS OF PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO HAVE PROVED THERE IS NO EVIDENCE MUSLIMS DID IT BUT PLENTY THAT IT WAS A CIA/MOSSAD OPERATION.

no evidence??? are you fricken crazy? the evidence was on bin Laden's computer which they captured when he was killed.

esgored with Iranians.

You haven't even offered any fake news to back up your stupid claim! Why is that?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ummmm, what a mess.

Does anyone doubt that muslims did 911 in the name of Islam? If so, please tell us what screaming "allah Akbar" just before crashing the planes means.

"God is great" means something different in Arabic than it does in English?

no, but only muslims say it in Arabic as they are about to die for jihad. They believe that they are on the way to paradise with virgins and golden streets.

I can see you know little about their religion, but that is par for the course for most Americans who do not study.

since I lived and worked in several muslim countries I am sure that I know a lot more about islam than you ever will

Apparently not, as you seem to have major misconceptions.

It's well proven that Saudi Arabia led the terrorist cause to attack this country on 9/11.

The only thing Saudi did was lie about Col Osman being "Osama" and being from Saudi. Everything else was done by Zionism/Israel/W.

Ok, I was hedging a little . THEY were ALL MALE Wahhabi and ALL MALE Muslims , excuse me. I was just trying to be nice. Whabbisim isn't exactly something you find in downtown Wichita or downtown America. Islam hates gays and women, wants to control everything. Muslims still condones slavery. Excuse me? Lies? What lies?

You are going to have to come up with some answers.
I DO? Hmm. Lets' step back here. I blame Saudi culture, and the silent wealthy Saudi religious extremist cadre they are the ones responsible for 9/11. THE Saudi government is a pathetic shadow. We need to make UAE pay financially or physically for 9/11. Reparations, apologies and turning over all the people involved in enabling the attack. That might even things out. Ask the survivors, they might want something else.

You are going to have to come up with some answers.
I DO? Hmm. Lets' step back here. I blame Saudi culture, and the silent wealthy Saudi religious extremist cadre they are the ones responsible for 9/11. THE Saudi government is a pathetic shadow. We need to make UAE pay financially or physically for 9/11. Reparations, apologies and turning over all the people involved in enabling the attack. That might even things out. Ask the survivors, they might want something else.

Who are these people you claim are responsible? Why should the UAE pay? You are not making any sense. You sound like you randomly selected talking points from a conspiracy theory web page. You sound completely unhinged.

Forum List

Back