911 who did it?

Not sure as I'm a skeptic on this ordeal, but I will admit Jewish Zionists won out the best from 9/11, which is why I'm a skeptic, among other eye-witness anomalies.
Nobody WON anything here. 9/11 was worse than December 7 1941. We didn't shift the blame for the sneak attack of thousands of innocent Americans to a cheap shot Jewish conspiracy thing THEN , NOPE. The JAPANESE imperial government and the Japanese people sort of did that. Saudi Arabia sort of is responsible for 9/11, shame on anyone for shifting the blame here. Islamic state sponsored terrorism. Plain pure and simple. Saudi Arabia.Look no further.

The red text quoted above is baseless.

Lets say a 8 or 9 American Christians had skyjacked planes full of Muslims and crashed them into Mecca during the hajj and killed 3 thousand of them. OK, science fiction,only Muslims do this stupid shit. But Hypothetically, let's say that happened.

We in the west would be paying bazillions in reparations and apologizing up the ying yang. Muslims? Saudi Arabia recognize, let alone apologize for their wrongs, let alone pay? Dream on...dream on.

If what you claim is true, why didn't the Russians declare war on America and start an all out war after we killed hundreds of Russian mercenaries fighting against ISIS simply because they refused to get away from US troops?
Not sure what the connection is.Russia. Hmm. Non sequitur. Irrelevant. We are still talking about 9/11? As in mostly Muslim Saudi Arabians Muslims attacking the American homeland? Are you being deliberately obtuse or what?

I really am sorry that you are not up to speed on current events. You seriously disappoint me. I thought you were one of the more reasoned posters on this message board. Alas, I guess I was sadly mistaken.

Did you advocate that we bomb the state of New York after the Oklahoma City bombing because that is where Timothy McVeigh was from? That would be the same lack of reasoning.
I never said bomb anyone. Really? Timothy McVeigh was a mass murdering monster. He got caught and was executed. Not the same as say, Muslim monsters from Saudi Arabia that promoted the attack us on 9/11 and got away with it. Doesn't rankle you a little? WHAT punishment do they get?

Last edited:
Lets say a 8 or 9 American Christians had skyjacked planes full of Muslims and crashed them into Mecca during the hajj and killed 3 thousand of them. OK, science fiction,only Muslims do this stupid shit. But Hypothetically, let's say that happened.

We in the west would be paying bazillions in reparations and apologizing up the ying yang. Muslims? Saudi Arabia recognize, let alone apologize for their wrongs, let alone pay? Dream on...dream on.

If what you claim is true, why didn't the Russians declare war on America and start an all out war after we killed hundreds of Russian mercenaries fighting against ISIS simply because they refused to get away from US troops?
Not sure what the connection is.Russia. Hmm. Non sequitur. Irrelevant. We are still talking about 9/11? As in mostly Muslim Saudi Arabians Muslims attacking the American homeland? Are you being deliberately obtuse or what?

I really am sorry that you are not up to speed on current events. You seriously disappoint me. I thought you were one of the more reasoned posters on this message board. Alas, I guess I was sadly mistaken.

Did you advocate that we bomb the state of New York after the Oklahoma City bombing because that is where Timothy McVeigh was from? That would be the same lack of reasoning.
I never said bomb anyone. reA Timothy McVeigh was a mass murdering monster. He got caught and was

Didn't you say we should have attacked Saudi Arabia after 9/11? You do realize that Osama was hated and hunted by the Saudi government also. Right?

I never said bomb anyone. Really? Timothy McVeigh was a mass murdering monster. He got caught and was executed. Not the same as say, Muslim monsters from Saudi Arabia that attacked us on 9/11 and got away with it. Doesn't rankle you a little? WHAT punishment do they get?
Er. The monsters who did it were legally in the US. And they died when their planes crashed. So I’m not sure how they “got away” with anything.

I never said bomb anyone. Really? Timothy McVeigh was a mass murdering monster. He got caught and was executed. Not the same as say, Muslim monsters from Saudi Arabia that attacked us on 9/11 and got away with it. Doesn't rankle you a little? WHAT punishment do they get?
Er. The monsters who did it were legally in the US. And they died when their planes crashed. So I’m not sure how they “got away” with anything.
Oh my god, wrong on so many levels. They were pushing the meaning of what "visa' means These attackers are strictly Saudi, Wahhabi , and they had an agenda. That single attack killed more people than pearl harbor. The worsts single attack on American territory ever. Wrap our mind around that. I don't care anymore who or what they are, they lost all legitimacy and so have any of you that downplay or ignore THAT.

Oh my god, wrong on so many levels. They were pushing the meaning of what "visa' means These attackers are strictly Saudi, Wahhabi , and they had an agenda. That single attack killed more people than pearl harbor. The worsts single attack on American territory ever. Wrap our mind around that. I don't care anymore who or what they are, they lost all legitimacy and so have any of you that downplay or ignore THAT.

What is it with you and lying today? They were not "strictly Saudi". Stop making shit up to justify an argument you lost before you started.

What is it with you and lying today? They were not "strictly Saudi". Stop making shit up to justify an argument you lost before you started.
Ok, I was hedging a little . THEY were ALL MALE Wahhabi and ALL MALE Muslims , excuse me. I was just trying to be nice. Whabbisim isn't exactly something you find in downtown Wichita or downtown America. Islam hates gays and women, wants to control everything. Muslims still condones slavery. Excuse me? Lies? What lies?

Ium snooks that is the city I live in. I’m intensely aware of how many people died here and I usss to work in 2 WTC albeit well before the attacking. That does not make what I said incorrect. Your comment sounds silly.

Ok, I was hedging a little . THEY were ALL MALE Wahhabi and ALL MALE Muslims , excuse me. I was just trying to be nice. Whabbisim isn't exactly something you find in downtown Wichita or downtown America. Islam hates gays and women, wants to control everything. Muslims still condones slavery. Excuse me? Lies? What lies?

How about the lie you just posted, and then admitted it was a lie?

My God, woman, you are as thick as a libtard!

Also, I suggest you learn to spell the words you are using to describe a religion you apparently know every little about, or you would not think the Saudis would be enamored with the Iranians.

Well, if American taxed Muslims, that would outrageous. Muslim countries TAX non Muslims. It's part of sharia law. Jizya. جزية‎n. Look it up, get all outraged at that. See where that gets you in the Muslim world. Cry me a river.

Also, I suggest you learn to spell the words you are using to describe a religion you apparently know every little about, or you would not think the Saudis would be enamored with the Iranians.
You digress. This isn't about spelling grammar or your left testicle. It's well proven that Saudi Arabia led the terrorist cause to attack this country on 9/11. Why are you trying to excuse or trying to explain that away? What is Up with YOU? You do realize we aren't going to let Saudi Arabia go because of the likes of YOU, right?

You digress. This isn't about spelling grammar or your left testicle. It's well proven that Saudi Arabia led the terrorist cause to attack this country on 9/11. Why are you trying to excuse or trying to explain that away? What is Up with YOU? You do realize we aren't going to let Saudi Arabia go because of the likes of YOU, right?[/QUOTE]

Well proven? On what planet?

You are one confused individual. The Saudis wanted Osama's head on a plate! Why would it make any sense for them to assist in the 9/11 attacks?

You haven't even offered any fake news to back up your stupid claim! Why is that?

the one thing I want to know....how did they know 30 minutes before it happened? ....it was going to happen?..

can it be true? what we think it happened?

Lord help us all....

4tV2tGc.jpg

You digress. This isn't about spelling grammar or your left testicle. It's well proven that Saudi Arabia led the terrorist cause to attack this country on 9/11. Why are you trying to excuse or trying to explain that away? What is Up with YOU? You do realize we aren't going to let Saudi Arabia go because of the likes of YOU, right?[/QUOTE]

You are one confused individual. The Saudis wanted Osama's head on a plate! Why would it make any sense for them to assist in the 9/11 attacks?

You haven't even offered any fake news to back up your stupid claim! Why is that?
Fake news my ass. Dilettante. IT cuts both ways, sweetheart. We didn't wait long to put the blame where it lay on Pearl harbor, unlike 9/11, event though the evidence was crystal clear. WHY do people excuse the attackers of 9/11? This is a post Vietnam phenomena.We are like that sometimes. But I am not buying that self blame neurosis stuff. I blame Muslim overreactions and neurosis. That control fixation of theirs...Gays, truth and the West, it astounds me just how bigoted and hateful Islam IS. They crash planes into Manhattan because of their version of "truth". We saw evidence of that on 9/11.

Fake news my ass. Dilettante. IT cuts both ways, sweetheart. We didn't wait long to put the blame where it lay on Pearl harbor, unlike 9/11, event though the evidence was crystal clear. WHY do people excuse the attackers of 9/11? This is a post Vietnam phenomena.We are like that sometimes. But I am not buying that self blame neurosis stuff. I blame Muslim overreactions and neurosis. That control fixation of theirs...Gays, truth and the West, it astounds me just how bigoted and hateful Islam IS. They crash planes into Manhattan because of their version of "truth". We saw evidence of that on 9/11.

I'm so sorry! I must have missed the Al Qaeda Airlines markings on the planes on 9/11. Which government funded the purchase of their fuel?

Comparing 9/11 with Pearl harbor in terms of blaming the government of Japan or the terrorists is a monument you your narrow mind.

The Saudis did not rain those pilots. Ironically, our commercial flight schools did! The Saudis didn't own the planes or equip them with bombs to drop on Washington or New York. Our own airlines did. They didn't proclaim to the world that they were responsible for the act of terrorism. Al Qaeda did. Now, ask yourself, who did all of those things? It wasn't the Saudis, was it?

Is it that you cannot be honest with yourself that the Saudi government had nothing to do with it? Why on God's green earth do you even begin to believe they had anything to do with it? Why should they cut off their nose to spite their face?

You are going to have to come up with some answers.

esgored with Iranians.[/QUOTE] That is the best you can do? spelling over logic/

You haven't even offered any fake news to back up your stupid claim! Why is that?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Fake news my ass. Dilettante. IT cuts both ways, sweetheart. We didn't wait long to put the blame where it lay on Pearl harbor, unlike 9/11, event though Arguinging the evidence was crystal clear. WHY do people excuse the attackers of 9/11? This is a post Vietnam phenomena.We are like that sometimes. But I am not buying that self blame neurosis stuff. I blame Muslim overreactions and neurosis. That control fixation of theirs...Gays, truth and the West, it astounds me just how bigoted and hateful Islam IS. They crash planes into Manhattan because of their version of "truth". We saw evidence of that on 9/11.[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry! I must have missed the Al Qaeda Airlines markings on the planes on 9/11. Which government funded the purchase of their fuel?

Comparing 9/11 with Pearl harbor in terms of blaming the government of Japan or the terrorists is a monument you your narrow mind.

The Saudis did not rain those pilots. Ironically, our commercial flight schools did! The Saudis didn't own the planes or equip them with bombs to drop on Washington or New York. Our own airlines did. They didn't proclaim to the world that they were responsible for the act of terrorism. Al Qaeda did. Now, ask yourself, who did all of those things? It wasn't the Saudis, was it?

Is it that you cannot be honest with yourself that the Saudi government had nothing to do with it? Why on God's green earth do you even begin to believe they had anything to do with it? Why should they cut off their nose to spite their face?

You are going to have to come up with some answers.[/QUOTE]

Saudi Arabia OFFICIALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. But the unofficial ones? Someone brought up Tim McVeigh. HE was executed for his crimes. what about all the Saudis that funded and supported foreigners like bin Laden? WHO is going to hold THEM accountable? All the rich Saudi assholes that funded and supported bin Laden where are THEY now? Going to blame the Jews for hiding all those Arab oily rich bastards? that is good. yeah, right.

Forum List

Back