91 Percent Drop in Muslim Refugees under Trump

If you're suggesting a causal link, then you're also suggesting Rump was bullshitting when he took an oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, the First Amendment of which bars religious discrimination.

Not that that should be news to anybody.
Trump took an oath to defend America. These Constitution applies to Americans and those that are in the country. We are not compelled by it to accept the scum of the earth.

If you're suggesting a causal link, then you're also suggesting Rump was bullshitting when he took an oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, the First Amendment of which bars religious discrimination.

Trump took an oath to defend America. These Constitution applies to Americans and those that are in the country. We are not compelled by it to accept the scum of the earth.

just partisan bigots like you huh ..

Sorry boy, I was born in America of an American father, a USN Navy Captain, not some wetback. No terrorist or moochers here I'm afraid. Again, sorry.

Prove people are being rejected for religion.

I don't know that that's the case but the OP says they are. That's why I made my point contingent on his. If he wants to prove it, I'm Ross Perot.

when christians [sic] were getting overlooked under obama [sic].

OK two questions.

(1) What the hell are you talking about, and

(2) Does your keyboard not have a "shift" key?
When obama was controlling the refugee bullshit. I remember a stat getting posted where it was like thousands of muslims and 30 christians or something like that. They were, just like you, screaming about religious persecution.
Thats despite the fact i believe they can do whatever in the hell they want allowing refugees. They are foreigners from a foreign land.
2. shove your grammar naziism up your pooper :D

How interesting. Perhaps you should start a thread about Obama. Opps! Forgot. Any criticism of Trump requires a criticism of Obama or Hillary as a reply.

I don't know that that's the case but the OP says they are. That's why I made my point contingent on his. If he wants to prove it, I'm Ross Perot.

OK two questions.

When obama was controlling the refugee bullshit. I remember a stat getting posted where it was like thousands of muslims and 30 christians or something like that. They were, just like you, screaming about religious persecution.
Thats despite the fact i believe they can do whatever in the hell they want allowing refugees. They are foreigners from a foreign land.

How interesting. Perhaps you should start a thread about Obama. Opps! Forgot. Any criticism of Trump requires a criticism of Obama or Hillary as a reply.
/----/ "Any criticism of Trump requires a criticism of Obama or Hillary as a reply." Yeah it's called consistency.

I said the same thing to righties a couple years ago when christians were getting overlooked under obama.
We should reject them for ANYTHING we like. It is our nation and our RIGHT to filter foreigners.

Sorry boy, I was born in America of an American father, a USN Navy Captain, not some wetback. No terrorist or moochers here I'm afraid. Again, sorry.

you have the right to vote for men who have a fake Time Magazine printed with their picture on the cover and get caught in 2000 lies their first year in office too .. boy.

OK two questions.

/----/ "Any criticism of Trump requires a criticism of Obama or Hillary as a reply." Yeah it's called consistency.

No, it is called deflection. Kind of like saying that Charles Manson was a bad man, and Manson's groupies saying that Jeffery Dalmer was worse.

If it were up to me I wouldn’t allow anyone from Muslim country’s to immigrate here. Let’s see the Muslims evolve and then I’d welcome them with open arms

It's less about the religion and more about their ignorance, violence and generally poor hygiene. Stinky beheader's don't make good neighbors.

2nd post America hater suck on muslimes award!

If it were up to me I wouldn’t allow anyone from Muslim country’s to immigrate here. Let’s see the Muslims evolve and then I’d welcome them with open arms
True, we should wait until Muslims aren't sucky people anymore before inviting them to live with us. Let's see to what happens over the next few hundred years and then we can make a decision.

True, we should wait until Muslims aren't sucky people anymore before inviting them to live with us. Let's see to what happens over the next few hundred years and then we can make a decision.
By then all of Europe and Canada will be at the allah snackbar.

By then all of Europe and Canada will be at the allah snackbar.
Then i guess they will have to be on the no entry list too.

POTUS doing work

another example of common sense policies that make America safer

especially considering that London has caught up with NYC for violent crime for the 1st time in modern history...

quote:
During the campaign, Trump referred to Muslim refugees as a “Trojan horse” that could bring down the United States from the inside. Not surprisingly then, Muslim refugees have seen their numbers slashed most dramatically. From October 2015 through December 2016 (“FY 2016”), monthly arrivals of Muslim refugees averaged 3,076 (Figure 1). From January 2017 through October 2017 (“FY 2017”), they fell to 951 per month. During the first six months of FY 2018, they have fallen to just 275 per month-91 percent below their rate in FY 2016. Sunni Muslims have seen their numbers cut by 98 percent and Shi’ite Muslims by 86 percent.

U.S. Approves Far Fewer Muslim Refugees, Immigrants, & Travelers

Good,now cut off African and Middle Eastern and Pakistani and Indian invaders and allow the White South African Farmers in.

Forum List

Back