91 Percent Drop in Muslim Refugees under Trump

The TRUTH you half-educated liberal dimwits cannot seem to fathom...in you quest for Votes from every backward third-world shithole on the planet, was well expressed by Gibbon back about the time America was fighting for its independence and learning from Jefferson about the blessings of a Wall of Separation between Church {Mosque} and State....

"...the Koran is acknowledged as the fundamental code, not only of theology but of civil and criminal jurisprudence; and the laws which regulate the actions and the property of mankind..."

Nothing has changed since these words were written by this great historian, and in fact, nothing has changed in the last 13 centuries for this backward people of Arabia, North Africa, and Persia who have been afflicted by the pernicious authoritarian political dogma known as Islam.

It is first a harsh and barbaric political ideology, one completely at variance with our American system--the most successful thus far conceived by humanity...Islam is only cloaked in a religious facade.

Needs no mention...except to dumb-ass liberals...that Islam is centuries away from learning the the Separation for Church and State is most liberating force known to man. Thank You Tom Jefferson. May Muslims one day get their Jefferson...until then:

STAY in you hovels in the Desert and content yourselves with killing each other over some grudge from the 8th century.

Last edited:
Sorry but Drumpf's policies are putting us in more, not less danger.

Last I heard, we've let in 11 Syrian refugees since he took office - a shameful policy that's put blood on our hands.

I thought his temporary halt on immigration from those 6 countries, was completely logical and just. I'm appalled the Democrats obstructed him so vigorously on that. The countries listed, are very dangerous unstable Terror-havens.

I guess for Democrats, it's only about getting Trump. They don't care about the country and Citizens. But at least Trump has made some progress on Immigration. He's trying. And that's much more than i can say about his several predecessors. Good on him. :thup:

Deflection detected. Roll tape.

In the event your speakers don't work he says "complete and total shutdown of Muslims" entering the US.

(Not an incomplete and total shutdown, mind you, but a "complete and total". More of that third grade reading level language he needs to reach his target)​

"Of Muslims". Not "of six selected countries", not "of terrorists", not anything but a religion qualifier.
Plug "of Jews" in there. Or "of Catholics". Try it on for size.

But wait -- there's more. Now how much would you pay....
"until our representatives can figure out what the hell is going on".

More third grade level? Sure, but more to the point he doesn't seem to know there's already a comprehensive system in place and has been there as long as anyone can remember. It's called the United States Department of Figuring Out What the Hell is Going On, and it's stringent.

One more example of a klown who has no idea how the world works, let alone his own country.

What a great choice.

At least he's trying to fix our dismantled Immigration System. That's much more than his several predecessors have done. The System is broken. It's time repair the damage. And shame on Democrats for opposing that. It's only about attacking Trump for them. They could care less about American Citizens. It is what it is.

We don't have a 'dismantled immigration system', klown.

>> The average processing time is: 7-8 months for the visa petition to be approved by the Immigration Service; 1-3 months to receive a set of forms from the Department of State known as Packet 3; and 2-4 months until an interview is scheduled at the American Consulate. << --- How Long Does it Take to Immigrate to the US

Hate to be the bearer of breaking news but this stringent system was already in place WAY before Doornail Rump played you with the fear and loathing song and dance. Oh that would be the same song and dance that has the bit about "rapists" and "walls" in the first verse.

You're not required to buy bullshit yanno.

Get Trump! Country be damned! The slimy Democrat mantra. Fluck em.

Last I heard, we've let in 11 Syrian refugees since he took office - a shameful policy that's put blood on our hands.
Only 11? Not bad..

Key word of course is refugee. It is a category that the President can control by EO. The numbers are small compared to the immigration numbers, which is set by law, I think.

Syria was on the list of countries that would have been subject to Trump's temporary halt to Immigration. The Democrats viciously obstructed him on that. This is all on them.

If you're suggesting a causal link, then you're also suggesting Rump was bullshitting when he took an oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, the First Amendment of which bars religious discrimination.

Not that that should be news to anybody.
..real smart there MR Smart guy--let muslim terrorists over to the US to MURDER Americans because of your interpretation
..where in there does it say the POTUS cannot defend America?
..how in the world do you come up with religious discrimination'' and banning refugees??
..they can practice ALL the religion they want !!!!
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

If you're suggesting a causal link, then you're also suggesting Rump was bullshitting when he took an oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, the First Amendment of which bars religious discrimination.

..real smart there MR Smart guy--let muslim terrorists over to the US to MURDER Americans because of your interpretation
..where in there does it say the POTUS cannot defend America?
..how in the world do you come up with religious discrimination'' and banning refugees??
..they can practice ALL the religion they want !!!!
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Trump had it right on the temporary suspension of Immigration from those 6 nations. I'm still appalled that Democrats viciously obstructed him on that. Those nations are very dangerous unstable Terror-havens. His decision was logical and just. How many Terrorists have entered our country as a result of the Democrat obstruction? Pretty scary thought, huh?

..hey Mr grammar nazi--you're missing something [ = mistake ] in your sentence that is quoted....are you SMART enough to figure it out?? please respond with the answer
..make sure YOUR grammar is perfect, before you judge others--then you won't look like a DUMBASS
'Englishing'' is a lost art -- for you
can anyone see the ''grammar'' mistake?

Last edited:
Music to my ears, since Islam has a 1400 year track record of rape, killing and a variety of sadistic human rights atrocities everywhere it has gone. Having read the Quran and actually studying Islam filth for years, it is the ultimate ideology of pure HATE. It does nothing positive, its effects on every society are 100% negative.

Only 10, no wait 11, too many.

Unless you can convince me we have a shortage of Syrians. If we do maybe I’ll listen to an argument on letting more in.

Unless we have a shortage of Syrians. If we do maybe I’ll listen to an argument on letting more in.

Here in conservative Idaho but reasonably progressive Boise - We have welcomed them.

Over a thousand now and nary a problem in the past 4 years.

This U.S. city has more Syrian refugees than New York and LA combined

Your Orange God is making Syria as well as hatred of the US a more dangerous situation - Tell him to cut it the hell out.

I elected him to do just that.

Unless we have a shortage of Syrians. If we do maybe I’ll listen to an argument on letting more in.

Here in conservative Idaho but reasonably progressive Boise - We have welcomed them.

Your Orange God is making Syria as well as hatred of the US a more dangerous situation - Tell him to cut it the hell out.

I elected him to do just that.

Whatever - Be a Dotard and send your refugees to Boise.

They are awesome hard workers and some great entrepreneurs including a couple of cool new restaurants.

Sure for you treasonous bastards no problem...and a very clear reason for sending them to the Midwest.

Nebraska Dems criticized by far-right outlets for giving voter-registration forms to refugees

“Nebraska, like the vast majority of states, does not require verification of citizenship during voter registration. ”

Why,

Gay Syrian will hate us if we don't let them in, Got it.

Are you a gay Syrian? Why is it in the countries best interest to bring in more Syrians?

/——/ The Constitution applies to American citizens not to refugeees in another country you idiot.

91 Percent Drop in Muslim Refugees under Trump

send in the troops - call the national guard ... HURRY BEFORE HE LOSES THE DRAMA !!!!

Forum List

Back