9-year-old asks Trump to go vegan for a month in exchange for $1 million donation to veterans

It is really difficult to be a vegan and get enough protein in your diet. It's possible but you have to pay a lot of attention to what you eat and you need to eat several times a day. Those facts plus the fact that meat tastes awesome and most plants taste like plants makes veganism a tough proposition.

Also smaller people are probably better suited for it than larger people. It's much easier for a 110 pound woman to exist on plants than a 220 pound man.

I've been vegan for 3 1/2 years, and the last time I got my blood checked, everything came out good, pretty much perfect. And I don't even try that hard. I mean, I try to eat healthy, but like most people, I don't always eat super healthy.

Also, it's a common misconception that guys or big people need to eat meat. If you have Netflix, watch The Game Changers documentary. It busts that myth, and others, and it brings up some important interesting points that I think guys would want to know about.
Being a vegetarian cause a person to become fat but with less muscle mass. You need proteins like amino acid to form muscle mass. Amino acid helps to prevent wrinkling of the body. And consuming a lots of Black walnut or Spanish peanuts will not supply enough amino acids to prevent wrinkles. And there is another protein that large amounts are found in beef. I just forgot the name of it. But it builds up muscle mass as well. The more muscle mass you have, that it will prevents fat build up. It is because the muscles will start absorbing the excess amount of protein that is cause by over eating.
But being a vegetarian will cause a person to age quickly. Because lots of protein causes your metabolism to increase. But Soros wants everyone to look older for their age, so that they will be willing to pay for treatment to look younger from one of his and Hillary's Mayo clinics, that does stem cells research from human embryos. .

The anti-aging diet: 9 foods that fight wrinkles

I don't think you're reading my posts. I went over this twice. Most of what you're saying is demonstrably untrue, misguided and simply wrong. I'm sorry, you need to do much better research.

Even your own link doesn't support what you're saying. In fact, in most of their points, they're saying the opposite. That article correctly states to avoid inflammatory foods, but what you're not grasping is that a diet high in animal products is MORE inflammatory, which can be what causes disease.

So vegetarians and vegans eat LESS inflammatory foods, as you can see in studies like this: Worse inflammatory profile in omnivores than in vegetarians associates with the gut microbiota composition

If you're not going to read my posts, then we can just stop this conversation.

Translation

Waaa you aren't paying attention to my vegan propaganda

I'm laughing at your ignorance and hatred. The things you say are hilariously wrong, and demonstrably so.

But hey, I get it. I was once pretty much anti-vegan, and I even said publicly, "I will NEVER, EVER go vegan or vegetarian." I wasn't hateful, like you, but I get where you're coming from.

1h2inv.jpg

You think it shameful that the Pope didn't fall for the same absurd nonsense that you did. Sane people think that you're a fool for thinking that.

No. What I thought was shameful was that the Pope, of all people, did not want to even temporarily honor God's original intent (Gen 1:29-30) and perfect will (Isaiah 11:6-9, Revelation 21:4, etc) along with the countless scriptures about MERCY, love, selflessness, kindness and peace. Even for a million dollars.

But then again, the "pope" is often wrong, and worldly, based on other things he has said. So I guess it shouldn't have been surprising.

Well i'm sure the pilot of air force 1 would like a break from the drivethrough....

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

Funny how fast you divot-brained maggots forget:

View attachment 293387 View attachment 293388 View attachment 293389

Michelle even had a McDeath meal named in her honor.

You drooling mouth-breathers forget that but let Trump eat one Happy Meal in his life and you think he eats them 5 times a day.

Have you seen how fat tRump is? The guys what....300 pounds?

Well i'm sure the pilot of air force 1 would like a break from the drivethrough....

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

You drooling mouth-breathers forget that but let Trump eat one Happy Meal in his life and you think he eats them 5 times a day.

He is 6"3" and that picture is a fake.
It is really difficult to be a vegan and get enough protein in your diet. It's possible but you have to pay a lot of attention to what you eat and you need to eat several times a day. Those facts plus the fact that meat tastes awesome and most plants taste like plants makes veganism a tough proposition.

Also smaller people are probably better suited for it than larger people. It's much easier for a 110 pound woman to exist on plants than a 220 pound man.

I've been vegan for 3 1/2 years, and the last time I got my blood checked, everything came out good, pretty much perfect. And I don't even try that hard. I mean, I try to eat healthy, but like most people, I don't always eat super healthy.

Also, it's a common misconception that guys or big people need to eat meat. If you have Netflix, watch The Game Changers documentary. It busts that myth, and others, and it brings up some important interesting points that I think guys would want to know about.
Being a vegetarian cause a person to become fat but with less muscle mass. You need proteins like amino acid to form muscle mass. Amino acid helps to prevent wrinkling of the body. And consuming a lots of Black walnut or Spanish peanuts will not supply enough amino acids to prevent wrinkles. And there is another protein that large amounts are found in beef. I just forgot the name of it. But it builds up muscle mass as well. The more muscle mass you have, that it will prevents fat build up. It is because the muscles will start absorbing the excess amount of protein that is cause by over eating.
But being a vegetarian will cause a person to age quickly. Because lots of protein causes your metabolism to increase. But Soros wants everyone to look older for their age, so that they will be willing to pay for treatment to look younger from one of his and Hillary's Mayo clinics, that does stem cells research from human embryos. .

I don't think you're reading my posts. I went over this twice. Most of what you're saying is demonstrably untrue, misguided and simply wrong. I'm sorry, you need to do much better research.

Even your own link doesn't support what you're saying. In fact, in most of their points, they're saying the opposite. That article correctly states to avoid inflammatory foods, but what you're not grasping is that a diet high in animal products is MORE inflammatory, which can be what causes disease.

So vegetarians and vegans eat LESS inflammatory foods, as you can see in studies like this: Worse inflammatory profile in omnivores than in vegetarians associates with the gut microbiota composition

Translation

I'm laughing at your ignorance and hatred. The things you say are hilariously wrong, and demonstrably so.

But hey, I get it. I was once pretty much anti-vegan, and I even said publicly, "I will NEVER, EVER go vegan or vegetarian." I wasn't hateful, like you, but I get where you're coming from.

1h2inv.jpg

Ohhh you are a mentally ill democrat. No one simply disagrees. They HATE you. That explains it. No one hates vegetarians or vegans. They are certainly entitled to be what they are and do what they do. It's when they propagandize and grow a fury over disagreement that they need to be slapped down. Gently and lovingly slapped down.

Gorillas actually do eat meat. They are not predators. They do not hunt but they will fight other animals and then eat them. Aside from examining gorilla poo we know they eat meat because of their teeth. You cannot look at the mouth of a gorilla and see those ripping canines and see a herbivore. They are meat eaters. Just lazy ones.

There are two ways to recognize a herbivore from an omnivore. One is teeth. An omnivore, or meat eater will have sharp teeth in the front of the mouth to rip flesh and grinding teeth in the back to grind vegetation. The other is the stomach. How many stomachs do you have, by the way? I'll bet you only have one like every other meat eater. I'll bet you have a short intestinal system too, unlike an elephant. Biologically you lack a ruminating stomach or a digestive system made exclusively for a plant based diet. Clearly veganism isn't natural.

Nevertheless, human beings can be successful vegans. Their meals take a great deal of planning and they are seldom healthy. Vegan athletes consume very highly processed powdered protein and truly massive amounts of supplements.

Veganism, vegetarianism is a personal decision it isn't one someone can make for someone else. They aren't hated for it any more than they can be hated for breaking a soft boiled egg on the big end instead of the little end. I cannot eat any dark green leafy vegetable. No kale, spinach or greens. I cannot eat nuts. I cannot eat any kind of berry. I cannot be a successful vegan.

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

Translation

1h2inv.jpg

Ohhh you are a mentally ill democrat. No one simply disagrees. They HATE you. That explains it. No one hates vegetarians or vegans. They are certainly entitled to be what they are and do what they do. It's when they propagandize and grow a fury over disagreement that they need to be slapped down. Gently and lovingly slapped down.

Gorillas actually do eat meat. They are not predators. They do not hunt but they will fight other animals and then eat them. Aside from examining gorilla poo we know they eat meat because of their teeth. You cannot look at the mouth of a gorilla and see those ripping canines and see a herbivore. They are meat eaters. Just lazy ones.

There are two ways to recognize a herbivore from an omnivore. One is teeth. An omnivore, or meat eater will have sharp teeth in the front of the mouth to rip flesh and grinding teeth in the back to grind vegetation. The other is the stomach. How many stomachs do you have, by the way? I'll bet you only have one like every other meat eater. I'll bet you have a short intestinal system too, unlike an elephant. Biologically you lack a ruminating stomach or a digestive system made exclusively for a plant based diet. Clearly veganism isn't natural.

Nevertheless, human beings can be successful vegans. Their meals take a great deal of planning and they are seldom healthy. Vegan athletes consume very highly processed powdered protein and truly massive amounts of supplements.

Veganism, vegetarianism is a personal decision it isn't one someone can make for someone else. They aren't hated for it any more than they can be hated for breaking a soft boiled egg on the big end instead of the little end. I cannot eat any dark green leafy vegetable. No kale, spinach or greens. I cannot eat nuts. I cannot eat any kind of berry. I cannot be a successful vegan.

I'm 6'2", 220. Right where I'm supposed to be.

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

Translation

1h2inv.jpg

Wow!....I am impressed.....Impressed I tell you.:eusa_whistle:

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

Translation

1h2inv.jpg

Thanks for the laugh, again. I've never been a Democrat, and in fact I am AGAINST the Democratic party. I'm not on the left at all, so your narrow-minded, ignorant assumptions are just that.

I've read your posts, not just on this topic but other things as well, so for you to describe your actions as "gently and lovingly" is hilarious. But whatever, I don't care, just pointing out the irony.

We were not designed to eat dead bodies. I'm not going to go through everything you said, but if you think putting violence, suffering and death into your body, especially in this day and age, is healthy in ANY way - physically, spiritually, etc, then we'll have to agree to disagree.

As for your accusation of "propagandizing," what matters to me is truth. As long as sentient beings are being abused, tortured and slaughtered in the billions, when it is completely unnecessary, I will continue to speak up. Not to force anyone to do anything, because I don't believe in that, but just to bring awareness and encourage people (especially Christians) to match their actions with their professed values. The world is changing and I guarantee you that on THIS one, you're going to be on the wrong side of history. Mark my words.

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

Translation

1h2inv.jpg

Sounds more like jealousy.

The great orange fool doesn't care enough about veterans to do that.
That is one stupid remark

Our commie first lady didn't put her hand over her heart when taps were played on Veterans Day. I'm sure she did for Russian military.
So what? She took a lesson from your messiah in the last administration. good grief....a snow flake

SHE'S A FUCKING COMMIE!!!!! You morons let a COMMIE in the White House.

Vegetarianism and veganism are choices people can make for themselves.

That's what I always say to the statists who want to give the federal government new powers to force us to undergo invasive medical procedures like forced vaccination. Forced consumption of big pharma products, etc.

Ahem.

No. What I thought was shameful was that the Pope, of all people, did not want to even temporarily honor God's original intent (Gen 1:29-30) and perfect will (Isaiah 11:6-9, Revelation 21:4, etc) along with the countless scriptures about MERCY, love, selflessness, kindness and peace. Even for a million dollars.

But then again, the "pope" is often wrong, and worldly, based on other things he has said. So I guess it shouldn't have been surprising.

So, who are you to tell one of the world's major religious leaders what God's intent is? And what would it say about his integrity, if he were willing to let some ignorant, arrogant pissant like yourself bribe him with money, in order to dictate what he would acknowledge as God's will?

So, who are you to tell one of the world's major religious leaders what God's intent is? And what would it say about his integrity, if he were willing to let some ignorant, arrogant pissant like yourself bribe him with money, in order to dictate what he would acknowledge as God's will?

It's written in black and white, in the very first chapter of the bible. Even meat-eating Christians acknowledge that, so if you are denying that a plantbased diet was God's original intent, then you are either biblically illiterate or far more willfully blind than I gave you credit for.

Secondly, the pope is just a man. I completely reject the Catholic idea that he is infallible or even worthy of so much praise. ESPECIALLY when he continually says things that are far more worldly than biblical... which he does. Not to mention all the false doctrines and corruption, but I digress.

Look, it's obvious that you are as deeply entrenched as it gets in your anti-vegan, pro-corpse eating mindset. Almost every word in your post was wrong, in fact it looks like you set a new record for packing that many false, ignorant or hatefully dishonest statements into one post. Good job!

The great orange fool doesn't care enough about veterans to do that.
That is one stupid remark

Our commie first lady didn't put her hand over her heart when taps were played on Veterans Day. I'm sure she did for Russian military.
So what? She took a lesson from your messiah in the last administration. good grief....a snow flake

SHE'S A FUCKING COMMIE!!!!! You morons let a COMMIE in the White House.
Seems your triggered, 1%. :auiqs.jpg:
You're a socialist.....it is what it is.

Translation

1h2inv.jpg

Sounds more like jealousy.
No, not impressed, more like how your full of yourself.

Forum List

Back