9-year-old asks Trump to go vegan for a month in exchange for $1 million donation to veterans

The great orange fool doesn't care enough about veterans to do that.
I dare you to say that in a room full of veterans....

I have. They agreed
That was a locker room and they weren't vets they were old gay men that you made them called you sally...of course they agreed with you....now go back to CNN....

Keep trying. You will eventually come up with something funny to write. That didn't quite reach the mark, but the more you try, the better your odds are.

Yup, Bulldog doesn't have the integrity to acknowledge how Trump spent
his Thanksgiving Day.

Big deal. He visited the troops for first and only time. That's something that every president has done, and much earlier in their presidency's
Are you sure about that? Would you like a life line?
Trump visits Iraq in first trip to combat zone as president
12/26/18

President Trump made an unannounced trip Wednesday to Iraq, his first visit to troops in a combat zone as president that comes amid roiling criticism of his national security strategy.

Trump delivered a speech to roughly 100 uniformed service members at an air base west of Baghdad and later defended his decision to withdraw troops from Syria and Afghanistan, which angered many of his allies.

“The United States cannot continue to be the policeman of the world,” Trump told reporters traveling with him. “We don’t want to be taken advantage of any more by countries that use us and use our incredible military to protect them.”

Last edited:
his Thanksgiving Day.

Big deal. He visited the troops for first and only time. That's something that every president has done, and much earlier in their presidency's

I bet there will be people here that will prove you to be a liar that we have all come to know, before I get to the end of reading this page.

He does needs to eat healthier. Because his belly is protruding over his pants. Before he entered into office, he was slender. It is most likely that toxic Whitehouse foods that he has been eating that is causing the sudden weight gain. At his Trump plaza. His daughter serves organic meals at their hotels. And so he was consuming less toxic foods. But this child is working for George Soros. He isn't into healthy dieting. It is probably Greta Thunberg's boy toy on the side. That they are trying to push that Climate change agenda. If he was a health conscious child. He would have been pushing an organic vegetarian diet. But promoting a organic diet. That it will be destroying their climate change agenda. It is because their plans to create GMO foods that produces less greenhouse gases. And which they will have control over the food supply.

His daughter Ivanka explains that the family eats fresh, organic meals, which she often prepares for them. His children also oversee the foods served at the Trump hotels, which include vegan, organic and gluten-free in-room dining menus. Whenever possible, the hotels also obtain locally-sourced foods. In fact, their way of eating and living has been dubbed "The Trump Wellness Plan," which is fitting considering his healthy habits. Donald Trump eats organic!

GMO rice could reduce greenhouse gas emissions, study says

A Nigerian perspective: GMO crops can reduce climate change impacts - Alliance for Science

According to Norwegian scientists, there is a positive link between genetically modified corn and obesity.

Results from studies carried out over a ten-year period showed that animals fed a diet of genetically modified corn (which comprises 80-90 percent of the current U.S. crop and is banned in several other nations) got fatter quicker and retained the weight compared to those on a non-GMO diet.

GMO Food and Weight Gain: Why Do So Few See the Link? | AltHealthWorks.com

Humans are not made for a vegan diet. There are certain nutrients that we need that are most easily obtained from meat and other animal products. It is possible to eat a healthy vegan diet, but it is not easy nor cheap. Much, much better, to simply recognize our rightful place in the food chain, and eat accordingly.

Flatly false.

First of all, I don't know if you're a believer, but read Genesis 1:29-30. We were literally created to eat a plant-based diet, that was God's INTENT for mankind!

Secondly, for a long time, people have been sold lies when it comes to diet. By who? Industries that make a ton of money when people eat meat, dairy, etc.

There is ZERO nutritional need to eat dead bodies or animal secretions.

Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics

It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes. Plant-based diets are more environmentally sustainable than diets rich in animal products because they use fewer natural resources and are associated with much less environmental damage. Vegetarians and vegans are at reduced risk of certain health conditions, including ischemic heart disease, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, certain types of cancer, and obesity.

https://jandonline.org/article/S2212...192-3/fulltext

Harvard Medical School

Traditionally, research into vegetarianism focused mainly on potential nutritional deficiencies, but in recent years, the pendulum has swung the other way, and studies are confirming the health benefits of meat-free eating. Nowadays, plant-based eating is recognized as not only nutritionally sufficient but also as a way to reduce the risk for many chronic illnesses.

The Mayo Clinic

A well-planned vegetarian diet can meet the needs of people of all ages, including children, teenagers, and pregnant or breast-feeding women. The key is to be aware of your nutritional needs so that you plan a diet that meets them.

Dietitians of Canada

A healthy vegan diet can meet all your nutrient needs at any stage of life including when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for older adults.

British Dietetic Association

Well planned vegetarian diets (see context) can be nutritious and healthy. They are associated with lower risks of heart disease, high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, obesity, certain cancers and lower cholesterol levels. This could be because such diets are lower in saturated fat, contain fewer calories and more fiber and phytonutrients/phytochemicals (these can have protective properties) than non-vegetarian diets. (...) Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for all stages of life and have many benefits.

The British National Health Service

With good planning and an understanding of what makes up a healthy, balanced vegan diet, you can get all the nutrients your body needs.

The Dietitians Association of Australia

Vegan diets differ to other vegetarian diets in that no animal products are consumed or used. Despite these restrictions, with good planning it is still possible to obtain all the nutrients required for good health on a vegan diet.​

his Thanksgiving Day.

Are you sure about that? Would you like a life line?
Trump visits Iraq in first trip to combat zone as president
12/26/18

President Trump made an unannounced trip Wednesday to Iraq, his first visit to troops in a combat zone as president that comes amid roiling criticism of his national security strategy.

Trump delivered a speech to roughly 100 uniformed service members at an air base west of Baghdad and later defended his decision to withdraw troops from Syria and Afghanistan, which angered many of his allies.

“The United States cannot continue to be the policeman of the world,” Trump told reporters traveling with him. “We don’t want to be taken advantage of any more by countries that use us and use our incredible military to protect them.”

I stand corrected. I hate being wrong, but it sometimes happens, especially when I post before I double check. Thank you for the correction. I have never seen the advantage in arguing something I know to be wrong, and I will, perhaps a little grudgingly, always admit when I have been shown to be wrong.

Have you looked into how horrific the animal industries are? It's far worse than most people realize. It's diabolical.

Here's a documentary to watch:

Also, a diet high in animal products raises the risk for certain diseases, so the animals we kill end up killing us. It's completely unnecessary.

I know you're a Christian, so just keep in mind that in the beginning there was no flesh eating, in God's ideal world... and in the end, when Jesus restores the peace and harmony that existed in the beginning, we will go back to God's original intent. The move toward that is happening now.

I have a website on this topic. So here are a few things to read, if you want to:

A Closer Look At Dominion - Live Mercifully

Mercy: Do Christians have a collective blind spot? - Live Mercifully

(and the link in my sig too!) Hey, you asked! lol

Forum List

Back