9-year-old asks Trump to go vegan for a month in exchange for $1 million donation to veterans

Well i'm sure the pilot of air force 1 would like a break from the drivethrough....

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

Funny how fast you divot-brained maggots forget:

View attachment 293387 View attachment 293388 View attachment 293389

Michelle even had a McDeath meal named in her honor.

You drooling mouth-breathers forget that but let Trump eat one Happy Meal in his life and you think he eats them 5 times a day.

Have you seen how fat tRump is? The guys what....300 pounds?
He is 6"3" and that picture is a fake.
Being a vegetarian cause a person to become fat but with less muscle mass. You need proteins like amino acid to form muscle mass. Amino acid helps to prevent wrinkling of the body. And consuming a lots of Black walnut or Spanish peanuts will not supply enough amino acids to prevent wrinkles. And there is another protein that large amounts are found in beef. I just forgot the name of it. But it builds up muscle mass as well. The more muscle mass you have, that it will prevents fat build up. It is because the muscles will start absorbing the excess amount of protein that is cause by over eating.
But being a vegetarian will cause a person to age quickly. Because lots of protein causes your metabolism to increase. But Soros wants everyone to look older for their age, so that they will be willing to pay for treatment to look younger from one of his and Hillary's Mayo clinics, that does stem cells research from human embryos. .

The anti-aging diet: 9 foods that fight wrinkles

I don't think you're reading my posts. I went over this twice. Most of what you're saying is demonstrably untrue, misguided and simply wrong. I'm sorry, you need to do much better research.

Even your own link doesn't support what you're saying. In fact, in most of their points, they're saying the opposite. That article correctly states to avoid inflammatory foods, but what you're not grasping is that a diet high in animal products is MORE inflammatory, which can be what causes disease.

So vegetarians and vegans eat LESS inflammatory foods, as you can see in studies like this: Worse inflammatory profile in omnivores than in vegetarians associates with the gut microbiota composition

If you're not going to read my posts, then we can just stop this conversation.

Translation

Waaa you aren't paying attention to my vegan propaganda

I'm laughing at your ignorance and hatred. The things you say are hilariously wrong, and demonstrably so.

But hey, I get it. I was once pretty much anti-vegan, and I even said publicly, "I will NEVER, EVER go vegan or vegetarian." I wasn't hateful, like you, but I get where you're coming from.

1h2inv.jpg

Ohhh you are a mentally ill democrat. No one simply disagrees. They HATE you. That explains it. No one hates vegetarians or vegans. They are certainly entitled to be what they are and do what they do. It's when they propagandize and grow a fury over disagreement that they need to be slapped down. Gently and lovingly slapped down.

Gorillas actually do eat meat. They are not predators. They do not hunt but they will fight other animals and then eat them. Aside from examining gorilla poo we know they eat meat because of their teeth. You cannot look at the mouth of a gorilla and see those ripping canines and see a herbivore. They are meat eaters. Just lazy ones.

There are two ways to recognize a herbivore from an omnivore. One is teeth. An omnivore, or meat eater will have sharp teeth in the front of the mouth to rip flesh and grinding teeth in the back to grind vegetation. The other is the stomach. How many stomachs do you have, by the way? I'll bet you only have one like every other meat eater. I'll bet you have a short intestinal system too, unlike an elephant. Biologically you lack a ruminating stomach or a digestive system made exclusively for a plant based diet. Clearly veganism isn't natural.

Nevertheless, human beings can be successful vegans. Their meals take a great deal of planning and they are seldom healthy. Vegan athletes consume very highly processed powdered protein and truly massive amounts of supplements.

Veganism, vegetarianism is a personal decision it isn't one someone can make for someone else. They aren't hated for it any more than they can be hated for breaking a soft boiled egg on the big end instead of the little end. I cannot eat any dark green leafy vegetable. No kale, spinach or greens. I cannot eat nuts. I cannot eat any kind of berry. I cannot be a successful vegan.

Thanks for the laugh, again. I've never been a Democrat, and in fact I am AGAINST the Democratic party. I'm not on the left at all, so your narrow-minded, ignorant assumptions are just that.

I've read your posts, not just on this topic but other things as well, so for you to describe your actions as "gently and lovingly" is hilarious. But whatever, I don't care, just pointing out the irony.

We were not designed to eat dead bodies. I'm not going to go through everything you said, but if you think putting violence, suffering and death into your body, especially in this day and age, is healthy in ANY way - physically, spiritually, etc, then we'll have to agree to disagree.

As for your accusation of "propagandizing," what matters to me is truth. As long as sentient beings are being abused, tortured and slaughtered in the billions, when it is completely unnecessary, I will continue to speak up. Not to force anyone to do anything, because I don't believe in that, but just to bring awareness and encourage people (especially Christians) to match their actions with their professed values. The world is changing and I guarantee you that on THIS one, you're going to be on the wrong side of history. Mark my words.

Of course we were designed to eat dead bodies. Our digestion is perfectly aligned for such food. Think of it like a lion taking down a perfectly healthy gazelle and ripping its throat out for lunch.

Did you forget that the Bible is loaded with animal sacrifice? After which the animal is eaten.

I understand your antipathy toward taking life to eat. You just can't badger someone else into adhering to your chosen lifestyle. Either you are very young or just very immature.

Well i'm sure the pilot of air force 1 would like a break from the drivethrough....

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

You drooling mouth-breathers forget that but let Trump eat one Happy Meal in his life and you think he eats them 5 times a day.

Have you seen how fat tRump is? The guys what....300 pounds?
He is 6"3" and that picture is a fake.
I don't think you're reading my posts. I went over this twice. Most of what you're saying is demonstrably untrue, misguided and simply wrong. I'm sorry, you need to do much better research.

Even your own link doesn't support what you're saying. In fact, in most of their points, they're saying the opposite. That article correctly states to avoid inflammatory foods, but what you're not grasping is that a diet high in animal products is MORE inflammatory, which can be what causes disease.

So vegetarians and vegans eat LESS inflammatory foods, as you can see in studies like this: Worse inflammatory profile in omnivores than in vegetarians associates with the gut microbiota composition

If you're not going to read my posts, then we can just stop this conversation.
Translation

Waaa you aren't paying attention to my vegan propaganda

I'm laughing at your ignorance and hatred. The things you say are hilariously wrong, and demonstrably so.

But hey, I get it. I was once pretty much anti-vegan, and I even said publicly, "I will NEVER, EVER go vegan or vegetarian." I wasn't hateful, like you, but I get where you're coming from.

1h2inv.jpg

Ohhh you are a mentally ill democrat. No one simply disagrees. They HATE you. That explains it. No one hates vegetarians or vegans. They are certainly entitled to be what they are and do what they do. It's when they propagandize and grow a fury over disagreement that they need to be slapped down. Gently and lovingly slapped down.

Gorillas actually do eat meat. They are not predators. They do not hunt but they will fight other animals and then eat them. Aside from examining gorilla poo we know they eat meat because of their teeth. You cannot look at the mouth of a gorilla and see those ripping canines and see a herbivore. They are meat eaters. Just lazy ones.

There are two ways to recognize a herbivore from an omnivore. One is teeth. An omnivore, or meat eater will have sharp teeth in the front of the mouth to rip flesh and grinding teeth in the back to grind vegetation. The other is the stomach. How many stomachs do you have, by the way? I'll bet you only have one like every other meat eater. I'll bet you have a short intestinal system too, unlike an elephant. Biologically you lack a ruminating stomach or a digestive system made exclusively for a plant based diet. Clearly veganism isn't natural.

Nevertheless, human beings can be successful vegans. Their meals take a great deal of planning and they are seldom healthy. Vegan athletes consume very highly processed powdered protein and truly massive amounts of supplements.

Veganism, vegetarianism is a personal decision it isn't one someone can make for someone else. They aren't hated for it any more than they can be hated for breaking a soft boiled egg on the big end instead of the little end. I cannot eat any dark green leafy vegetable. No kale, spinach or greens. I cannot eat nuts. I cannot eat any kind of berry. I cannot be a successful vegan.

Thanks for the laugh, again. I've never been a Democrat, and in fact I am AGAINST the Democratic party. I'm not on the left at all, so your narrow-minded, ignorant assumptions are just that.

I've read your posts, not just on this topic but other things as well, so for you to describe your actions as "gently and lovingly" is hilarious. But whatever, I don't care, just pointing out the irony.

We were not designed to eat dead bodies. I'm not going to go through everything you said, but if you think putting violence, suffering and death into your body, especially in this day and age, is healthy in ANY way - physically, spiritually, etc, then we'll have to agree to disagree.

As for your accusation of "propagandizing," what matters to me is truth. As long as sentient beings are being abused, tortured and slaughtered in the billions, when it is completely unnecessary, I will continue to speak up. Not to force anyone to do anything, because I don't believe in that, but just to bring awareness and encourage people (especially Christians) to match their actions with their professed values. The world is changing and I guarantee you that on THIS one, you're going to be on the wrong side of history. Mark my words.
Of course we were designed to eat dead bodies. Our digestion is perfectly aligned for such food. Think of it like a lion taking down a perfectly healthy gazelle and ripping its throat out for lunch.

Did you forget that the Bible is loaded with animal sacrifice? After which the animal is eaten.

I understand your antipathy toward taking life to eat. You just can't badger someone else into adhering to your chosen lifestyle. Either you are very young or just very immature.

We were talking about original design. You are mixing up examples of this fallen world (a lion taking down a gazelle or animal sacrifices) with original design, but they are two entirely different categories. From a biblical perspective, everything started going downhill at the 'fall' of man. In the beginning, even the animals were herbivores, as hard to believe as this may sound, that includes even the predatory animals of today.

I was talking about how we were designed to be, that's why I said we were not designed to eat flesh. I don't know what your religious / spiritual beliefs are, and of course I realize that not everyone has a biblical worldview, so I wouldn't bring this up as an argument to a non-believer, as it would be foolishness to them.

I've been having discussions and debates, I don't consider that badgering. The thing is, I'm the type of person that finds it hard to stay silent when I see incorrect information being posted, (in general, not talking about anyone in particular here) especially when it's a topic that is very consequential. For a number of reasons. But if someone doesn't want to talk about it, that's totally fine, I won't continue, because that would be not only wrong but counterproductive. There ARE plenty of people who are open to talking about it.

Last edited:
Idiot tards will believe anything. :auiqs.jpg:

what Trumpsters see>>>
6da.jpg

what the sane world sees>
BnO-qTTCMAAPbWw.jpg

~S~
What I see is an America that is doing quite well with low unemployment for all races
and both genders along with an economy heading in the right direction with what appears
to be no recession in the near horizon. That's what I see and expect from a president.

You all want to make fun of his appearance.....well, it's all you can make fun of.
Go look in the mirror and be as honest about yourselves as you are with Trump's appearance. lol

Thanks for confirming your Tardom, Spark! By your OWN LINK, Trump is TWICE the age of Bill Clinton when in office yet only 10 pounds heavier! You Dims never once complained about Willy's weight!

Don't you know that when you admit that the biggest bitch you have about Trump is that he no longer has the sleek, trim body of an athlete in ideal shape at the age of 72, you are really telling us you have no real objections to the PERFORMANCE that Trump is doing?

And that is the only thing voters will care about in a year, not how Trump fills out his golf uniform you moron.

what Trumpsters see>>>
6da.jpg

BnO-qTTCMAAPbWw.jpg

~S~
What I see is an America that is doing quite well with low unemployment for all races
and both genders along with an economy heading in the right direction with what appears
to be no recession in the near horizon. That's what I see and expect from a president.

You all want to make fun of his appearance.....well, it's all you can make fun of.
Go look in the mirror and be as honest about yourselves as you are with Trump's appearance. lol

Is that all you expect from a president? I expect a little common sense and decency.

what Trumpsters see>>>

~S~

Is that all you expect from a president? I expect a little common sense and decency.

And you found "common sense and decency" with Obama or Clinton? One who lied through his teeth to steal our healthcare and had to be slapped down 13X by SCOTUS for exceeding his powers, and the other for selling missile secrets to the Chinese, while getting blow jobs in the Oval Office and looting the White House for its furniture and silverware while running a shell business for profit out of their den?

Common sense and decency is doing what's right for America even when you don't score points for doing it. We are getting all of that, a better economy, lower unemployment and everything else moving in the right direct under Donald Trump.

DESPITE the democrats fighting him tooth and nail.

When Obama was lying about Obamacare, spying on journalists and the Trump campaign and allowing ISIS to form under his nose he sure did keep his weight down and speak well.

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

Just look at fat donnie body and Obama's.

TRY to keep up, imbecile: Obama is HALF his age and a naturally lean guy, one of the thinnest presidents of all time. Trump only weighs 10 pounds more than Clinton did when in the WH, and he too was half Trump's age. Funny how you Tards will only believe the PHed memes you pass around like giddy school boys yet dismiss the 10,000 file photos of Trump looking quite normal (including the photo attached above of him eating McDonalds by the very guy trying to mock his weight! :21:).

what Trumpsters see>>>
6da.jpg

BnO-qTTCMAAPbWw.jpg

~S~

I don't know if that second pic you posted is real or fake, but if he's still chowing down on Micky D's, drinking diet coke and eating the S.A.D, then he should definitely take Evan up on this offer. :D

Eating the way he does is a sure fire way to end up dying prematurely of a heart attack or getting cancer.

Last edited:
that picture is a fake.

Ohhh you are a mentally ill democrat.

Tardom, Spark!

you moron.

TRY to keep up, imbecile

Fat presidents don't bother me anywhere near the misconception of one does

The same sorts that lamented Obama w/ Hope & Change are back with MAGA

THEY see some sort of messiah

I see reality

and THAT is exactly why you fools respond as you do...

~S~

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

Just look at fat donnie body and Obama's.

TRY to keep up, imbecile: Obama is HALF his age and a naturally lean guy, one of the thinnest presidents of all time. Trump only weighs 10 pounds more than Clinton did when in the WH, and he too was half Trump's age. Funny how you Tards will only believe the PHed memes you pass around like giddy school boys yet dismiss the 10,000 file photos of Trump looking quite normal (including the photo attached above of him eating McDonalds by the very guy trying to mock his weight! :21:).
Obama is not skinny he is normal and healthy donnie is obese and unhealthy looking.

Eating the way he does is a sure fire way to end up dying prematurely of a heart attack or getting cancer.

As if anyone is going to take an ignorant vegan as any kind of expert on diet and health.

McDonald's type food is perfectly fine, if eaten in moderation. In fact, it's better for you than intentionally depriving yourself of the nutrients that are only easily obtained by eating meat.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Forum List

Back