9-year-old asks Trump to go vegan for a month in exchange for $1 million donation to veterans

Humans are not made for a vegan diet. There are certain nutrients that we need that are most easily obtained from meat and other animal products. It is possible to eat a healthy vegan diet, but it is not easy nor cheap. Much, much better, to simply recognize our rightful place in the food chain, and eat accordingly.

Flatly false.

First of all, I don't know if you're a believer, but read Genesis 1:29-30. We were literally created to eat a plant-based diet, that was God's INTENT for mankind!

Secondly, for a long time, people have been sold lies when it comes to diet. By who? Industries that make a ton of money when people eat meat, dairy, etc.

There is ZERO nutritional need to eat dead bodies or animal secretions.

Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics

It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes. Plant-based diets are more environmentally sustainable than diets rich in animal products because they use fewer natural resources and are associated with much less environmental damage. Vegetarians and vegans are at reduced risk of certain health conditions, including ischemic heart disease, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, certain types of cancer, and obesity.

https://jandonline.org/article/S2212...192-3/fulltext

Harvard Medical School

Traditionally, research into vegetarianism focused mainly on potential nutritional deficiencies, but in recent years, the pendulum has swung the other way, and studies are confirming the health benefits of meat-free eating. Nowadays, plant-based eating is recognized as not only nutritionally sufficient but also as a way to reduce the risk for many chronic illnesses.

The Mayo Clinic

A well-planned vegetarian diet can meet the needs of people of all ages, including children, teenagers, and pregnant or breast-feeding women. The key is to be aware of your nutritional needs so that you plan a diet that meets them.

Dietitians of Canada

A healthy vegan diet can meet all your nutrient needs at any stage of life including when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for older adults.

British Dietetic Association

Well planned vegetarian diets (see context) can be nutritious and healthy. They are associated with lower risks of heart disease, high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, obesity, certain cancers and lower cholesterol levels. This could be because such diets are lower in saturated fat, contain fewer calories and more fiber and phytonutrients/phytochemicals (these can have protective properties) than non-vegetarian diets. (...) Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for all stages of life and have many benefits.

The British National Health Service

With good planning and an understanding of what makes up a healthy, balanced vegan diet, you can get all the nutrients your body needs.

The Dietitians Association of Australia

Vegan diets differ to other vegetarian diets in that no animal products are consumed or used. Despite these restrictions, with good planning it is still possible to obtain all the nutrients required for good health on a vegan diet.​
Yea we were meant to be vegetarians. But things has changed after the flood. That the people has gotten adapted to eating meat as a source of protein. We now have to consume lots of protein because we have to tiller the fields. But before, all we have to do was graze fruits and nuts all day long. But consuming nuts and avocados that it digest quickly. But meats takes longer to digest. That it will last long in your stomach, that it will help get you through the day. Like the bush tribes of Africa. They have to eat meat, or else die. It is because that there isn't enough plants with protein that is around them to feed the entire tribe.

I'm sorry, but there's so much wrong there I don't even know where to begin.

First, before the flood, according to the bible, mankind lived to be hundreds of years old. Methuselah, the oldest living human was 969 years. AFTER the flood, when meat-eating became normal, our life span was shortened quite a bit, to 120 years max. Now the average life expectancy is something like 71 years, worldwide. We haven't "adapted," at least not in a GOOD way, as it is scientifically shown that the more animal products one eats, the higher the risk for certain diseases, like heart disease, cancer, etc. And lower life expectancy overall.

NOW, in this day and age, there is zero need to eat flesh. At least for most people. Don't get me wrong. I think that if it truly is a matter of survival for some people in some faraway land, then that's a different story. But for most people, especially for those of us blessed to live in countries like the US, it is completely unnecessary. People do it because of habit / tradition / simply because they want to. If we have a choice to honor God's original intent and show mercy and love rather than selfishness, then why wouldn't we?

You have to consume lots of protein or else a person will have emotional problems. From meats, we get our proteins and vitamin "B's. And we uses up these two very quickly. By the end of the day, we will be almost depleted from these two. But if we consume a little amount. That we will be having mood swings all through the day. It is because the body has already depleted what you have put into the body. But now it is absorbing the nutrients from the body. And so at one moment, a person will be feeling stressful. But once the body absorbs more of the nutrients from the body. Then momentarily, that they will get a little pick me up, but goes right back down few minutes later. A person will be fluctuating like this all day long. Having highs and lows throughout the day. .

How are these two connected? Well, there is a theory that states amino acids from protein are what may be missing in the diets of depression sufferers. We all know that quality protein containing all essential and many non essential amino acids is found in animal products for the most part. For some people, getting enough protein in their diets is difficult. This can come about because of financial reasons, meat being an expensive item, moral beliefs translating into a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle, or because of the lack of nutritional education regarding the importance of meeting your minimum daily requirements for essential nutrients in order to preserve good physical and mental health. Depression and protein deficiency – NatureWord

Low levels of B vitamins are known to cause depression, irritability, and fatigue. In particular, vitamins B6, B12, and folate are one of the nutritional deficiencies that can cause anxiety and depression and have been linked to a wide range of mental and physical health problems. Increasing intake of foods containing these essential nutrients can bring significant improvements for some people. Vitamin B6 is found in chicken, leafy green vegetables, bananas and some kinds of seafood, while people usually can get their B12 from animal products such as poultry, meat, and dairy products. Liver, citrus fruits, legumes, dark green leafy vegetables, and yeast extract contain folate. Vegetarians, vegans, and people on restrictive diets may need to take a vitamin B complex supplement. 5 Vitamin & Mineral Deficiencies That Cause Depression - Thrivetalk

Another protein called brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) regulates the activity of PLCγ1. Thus, when there is a PLCγ1 deficiency, there is also a BDNF deficiency. This is an important distinction because BDNF plays a key role in the formation of brain synapses, or the junctions between nerves.

When BDNF is limited, these synapses transmit an imbalance of excitatory and inhibitory messages to the brain. The result is the constant fluctuations between “up” and “down” moods that those with bipolar disorder face.

Is a Protein Deficiency Behind Bipolar Disorder?

Where do you think the animals you eat got their protein from?

Getting your protein filtered though a dead body is completely unnecessary. You can cut out the middle man and go straight to REAL sources of protein, and ones that are much healthier, without the additional crap like hormones, feces, antibiotics, etc.

I get where you're coming from. That's one of the most common (to the point of it being cliché) responses to veganism. But it's easy to get protein from plantbased foods, as long as you're eating enough food overall.

Btw, there are growing number of vegan athletes and body builders. I highly recommend you watch the documentary The Game Changers (it's on Netflix and everywhere), you'll see why.

5576-1536540244-78f585ab3c3f5f640b9d55076b8b4186.jpg

5578-1536540414-56dffb525212f4e1c3baa1e638aacc00.jpg

It is really difficult to be a vegan and get enough protein in your diet. It's possible but you have to pay a lot of attention to what you eat and you need to eat several times a day. Those facts plus the fact that meat tastes awesome and most plants taste like plants makes veganism a tough proposition.

Also smaller people are probably better suited for it than larger people. It's much easier for a 110 pound woman to exist on plants than a 220 pound man.

I've been vegan for 3 1/2 years, and the last time I got my blood checked, everything came out good, pretty much perfect. And I don't even try that hard. I mean, I try to eat healthy, but like most people, I don't always eat super healthy.

Also, it's a common misconception that guys or big people need to eat meat. If you have Netflix, watch The Game Changers documentary. It busts that myth, and others, and it brings up some important interesting points that I think guys would want to know about.

Humans are not made for a vegan diet. There are certain nutrients that we need that are most easily obtained from meat and other animal products. It is possible to eat a healthy vegan diet, but it is not easy nor cheap. Much, much better, to simply recognize our rightful place in the food chain, and eat accordingly.

Flatly false.

First of all, I don't know if you're a believer, but read Genesis 1:29-30. We were literally created to eat a plant-based diet, that was God's INTENT for mankind!

Secondly, for a long time, people have been sold lies when it comes to diet. By who? Industries that make a ton of money when people eat meat, dairy, etc.

It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes. Plant-based diets are more environmentally sustainable than diets rich in animal products because they use fewer natural resources and are associated with much less environmental damage. Vegetarians and vegans are at reduced risk of certain health conditions, including ischemic heart disease, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, certain types of cancer, and obesity.

Harvard Medical School

Traditionally, research into vegetarianism focused mainly on potential nutritional deficiencies, but in recent years, the pendulum has swung the other way, and studies are confirming the health benefits of meat-free eating. Nowadays, plant-based eating is recognized as not only nutritionally sufficient but also as a way to reduce the risk for many chronic illnesses.

The Mayo Clinic

A well-planned vegetarian diet can meet the needs of people of all ages, including children, teenagers, and pregnant or breast-feeding women. The key is to be aware of your nutritional needs so that you plan a diet that meets them.

Dietitians of Canada

A healthy vegan diet can meet all your nutrient needs at any stage of life including when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for older adults.

Well planned vegetarian diets (see context) can be nutritious and healthy. They are associated with lower risks of heart disease, high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, obesity, certain cancers and lower cholesterol levels. This could be because such diets are lower in saturated fat, contain fewer calories and more fiber and phytonutrients/phytochemicals (these can have protective properties) than non-vegetarian diets. (...) Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for all stages of life and have many benefits.

With good planning and an understanding of what makes up a healthy, balanced vegan diet, you can get all the nutrients your body needs.

Vegan diets differ to other vegetarian diets in that no animal products are consumed or used. Despite these restrictions, with good planning it is still possible to obtain all the nutrients required for good health on a vegan diet.​
Yea we were meant to be vegetarians. But things has changed after the flood. That the people has gotten adapted to eating meat as a source of protein. We now have to consume lots of protein because we have to tiller the fields. But before, all we have to do was graze fruits and nuts all day long. But consuming nuts and avocados that it digest quickly. But meats takes longer to digest. That it will last long in your stomach, that it will help get you through the day. Like the bush tribes of Africa. They have to eat meat, or else die. It is because that there isn't enough plants with protein that is around them to feed the entire tribe.

First, before the flood, according to the bible, mankind lived to be hundreds of years old. Methuselah, the oldest living human was 969 years. AFTER the flood, when meat-eating became normal, our life span was shortened quite a bit, to 120 years max. Now the average life expectancy is something like 71 years, worldwide. We haven't "adapted," at least not in a GOOD way, as it is scientifically shown that the more animal products one eats, the higher the risk for certain diseases, like heart disease, cancer, etc. And lower life expectancy overall.

NOW, in this day and age, there is zero need to eat flesh. At least for most people. Don't get me wrong. I think that if it truly is a matter of survival for some people in some faraway land, then that's a different story. But for most people, especially for those of us blessed to live in countries like the US, it is completely unnecessary. People do it because of habit / tradition / simply because they want to. If we have a choice to honor God's original intent and show mercy and love rather than selfishness, then why wouldn't we?

You have to consume lots of protein or else a person will have emotional problems. From meats, we get our proteins and vitamin "B's. And we uses up these two very quickly. By the end of the day, we will be almost depleted from these two. But if we consume a little amount. That we will be having mood swings all through the day. It is because the body has already depleted what you have put into the body. But now it is absorbing the nutrients from the body. And so at one moment, a person will be feeling stressful. But once the body absorbs more of the nutrients from the body. Then momentarily, that they will get a little pick me up, but goes right back down few minutes later. A person will be fluctuating like this all day long. Having highs and lows throughout the day. .

How are these two connected? Well, there is a theory that states amino acids from protein are what may be missing in the diets of depression sufferers. We all know that quality protein containing all essential and many non essential amino acids is found in animal products for the most part. For some people, getting enough protein in their diets is difficult. This can come about because of financial reasons, meat being an expensive item, moral beliefs translating into a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle, or because of the lack of nutritional education regarding the importance of meeting your minimum daily requirements for essential nutrients in order to preserve good physical and mental health. Depression and protein deficiency – NatureWord

Low levels of B vitamins are known to cause depression, irritability, and fatigue. In particular, vitamins B6, B12, and folate are one of the nutritional deficiencies that can cause anxiety and depression and have been linked to a wide range of mental and physical health problems. Increasing intake of foods containing these essential nutrients can bring significant improvements for some people. Vitamin B6 is found in chicken, leafy green vegetables, bananas and some kinds of seafood, while people usually can get their B12 from animal products such as poultry, meat, and dairy products. Liver, citrus fruits, legumes, dark green leafy vegetables, and yeast extract contain folate. Vegetarians, vegans, and people on restrictive diets may need to take a vitamin B complex supplement. 5 Vitamin & Mineral Deficiencies That Cause Depression - Thrivetalk

Another protein called brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) regulates the activity of PLCγ1. Thus, when there is a PLCγ1 deficiency, there is also a BDNF deficiency. This is an important distinction because BDNF plays a key role in the formation of brain synapses, or the junctions between nerves.

When BDNF is limited, these synapses transmit an imbalance of excitatory and inhibitory messages to the brain. The result is the constant fluctuations between “up” and “down” moods that those with bipolar disorder face.

Getting your protein filtered though a dead body is completely unnecessary. You can cut out the middle man and go straight to REAL sources of protein, and ones that are much healthier, without the additional crap like hormones, feces, antibiotics, etc.

I get where you're coming from. That's one of the most common (to the point of it being cliché) responses to veganism. But it's easy to get protein from plantbased foods, as long as you're eating enough food overall.

Btw, there are growing number of vegan athletes and body builders. I highly recommend you watch the documentary The Game Changers (it's on Netflix and everywhere), you'll see why.

Have you ever thought about why elephants and gorillas lays around and eat all day? They be moving around all sluggishly and be have mood swings with other members of their tribes. But while man eating monkeys jumping around with joy in their hearts. We cannot be laying around all day doing nothing, just to keep from burning up all of our nutrients in our bodies. Gorillas cannot build a car or a house.

Flatly false.

Harvard Medical School

The Mayo Clinic

Dietitians of Canada

Have you ever thought about why elephants and gorillas lays around and eat all day? They be moving around all sluggishly and be have mood swings with other members of their tribes. But while man eating monkeys jumping around with joy in their hearts. We cannot be laying around all day doing nothing, just to keep from burning up all of our nutrients in our bodies. Gorillas cannot build a car or a house.

That didn't make sense to me. Are you saying that you think vegans sit around all day? That's a new one to me! lol Like I said, there are a fast growing number of vegan athletes and body builders. Watch the documentary The Game Changers, you'll see.

You can get ALL your nutrients from a plant-based diet and be HEALTHIER in the long run. The only vitamin that vegans may have to get from a non-plant source is B12, but contrary to what some people assume, B12 is not inherent to animals, it is made by a bacteria found in soil and water. And these days, because of poor soil and chlorinated water, even the animals people eat don't get enough B12 so those animals are given B12 supplements. So again, you are getting it second-hand, filtered through a corpse, and you don't have to, you can cut out the middle man and get it straight from the source, either through a supplement or fortified foods.

I'm pretty sure that it was that same campaign that tried to get the pope to go vegan during lent, for a million dollars toward the charity of his choice. The pope didn't do it. Which to me was shameful, but obviously I'm in the minority on this thread.

I hope Trump does, but I won't hold my breath.

It is really difficult to be a vegan and get enough protein in your diet. It's possible but you have to pay a lot of attention to what you eat and you need to eat several times a day. Those facts plus the fact that meat tastes awesome and most plants taste like plants makes veganism a tough proposition.

Also smaller people are probably better suited for it than larger people. It's much easier for a 110 pound woman to exist on plants than a 220 pound man.

I've been vegan for 3 1/2 years, and the last time I got my blood checked, everything came out good, pretty much perfect. And I don't even try that hard. I mean, I try to eat healthy, but like most people, I don't always eat super healthy.

Also, it's a common misconception that guys or big people need to eat meat. If you have Netflix, watch The Game Changers documentary. It busts that myth, and others, and it brings up some important interesting points that I think guys would want to know about.
Being a vegetarian cause a person to become fat but with less muscle mass. You need proteins like amino acid to form muscle mass. Amino acid helps to prevent wrinkling of the body. And consuming a lots of Black walnut or Spanish peanuts will not supply enough amino acids to prevent wrinkles. And there is another protein that large amounts are found in beef. I just forgot the name of it. But it builds up muscle mass as well. The more muscle mass you have, that it will prevents fat build up. It is because the muscles will start absorbing the excess amount of protein that is cause by over eating.
But being a vegetarian will cause a person to age quickly. Because lots of protein causes your metabolism to increase. But Soros wants everyone to look older for their age, so that they will be willing to pay for treatment to look younger from one of his and Hillary's Mayo clinics, that does stem cells research from human embryos. .

The anti-aging diet: 9 foods that fight wrinkles

In the animal world, vegans are prey for meat-eating predators.

That didn't make sense to me. Are you saying that you think vegans sit around all day? That's a new one to me! lol Like I said, there are a fast growing number of vegan athletes and body builders. Watch the documentary The Game Changers, you'll see.

You can get ALL your nutrients from a plant-based diet and be HEALTHIER in the long run. The only vitamin that vegans may have to get from a non-plant source is B12, but contrary to what some people assume, B12 is not inherent to animals, it is made by a bacteria found in soil and water. And these days, because of poor soil and chlorinated water, even the animals people eat don't get enough B12 so those animals are given B12 supplements. So again, you are getting it second-hand, filtered through a corpse, and you don't have to, you can cut out the middle man and get it straight from the source, either through a supplement or fortified foods.

B's comes from all source of ways. Like worms eats bacteria from mulch and chicken eats worms and we eat chicken.

Being a vegetarian cause a person to become fat but with less muscle mass. You need proteins like amino acid to form muscle mass. Amino acid helps to prevent wrinkling of the body. And consuming a lots of Black walnut or Spanish peanuts will not supply enough amino acids to prevent wrinkles. And there is another protein that large amounts are found in beef. I just forgot the name of it. But it builds up muscle mass as well. The more muscle mass you have, that it will prevents fat build up. It is because the muscles will start absorbing the excess amount of protein that is cause by over eating.
But being a vegetarian will cause a person to age quickly. Because lots of protein causes your metabolism to increase. But Soros wants everyone to look older for their age, so that they will be willing to pay for treatment to look younger from one of his and Hillary's Mayo clinics, that does stem cells research from human embryos. .

I don't think you're reading my posts. I went over this twice. Most of what you're saying is demonstrably untrue, misguided and simply wrong. I'm sorry, you need to do much better research.

Even your own link doesn't support what you're saying. In fact, in most of their points, they're saying the opposite. That article correctly states to avoid inflammatory foods, but what you're not grasping is that a diet high in animal products is MORE inflammatory, which can be what causes disease.

So vegetarians and vegans eat LESS inflammatory foods, as you can see in studies like this: Worse inflammatory profile in omnivores than in vegetarians associates with the gut microbiota composition

If you're not going to read my posts, then we can just stop this conversation.

OK I'll check it out. I just don't see how a big guy like me, around 200 lbs could be vegan without a lot of effort and lots of eating.

Well i'm sure the pilot of air force 1 would like a break from the drivethrough....

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

Funny how fast you divot-brained maggots forget:

View attachment 293387 View attachment 293388 View attachment 293389

Michelle even had a McDeath meal named in her honor.

You drooling mouth-breathers forget that but let Trump eat one Happy Meal in his life and you think he eats them 5 times a day.
Obama sure liked those big meaty wieners, didn't he?
View attachment 293447

Yeah, isn't it funny Mike the difference between leftist perception and REALITY-- -- -- -- Obama is shown in endless photo ops pigging out on the greasiest junk food hungrily with his big mouth open greedily stuffing it into his mouth cramming it like he hadn't eaten in a day eating out of rumpled tin foil and even has his wife's picture put on Happy Meals, and the Media Darlings are are all: "Oh Barack! Barack! He is one of the people!" Their knees wobbly with orgasmic pleasure.

But let Trump eat at McDonald's once, probably on a mad dash between appointments, and they show him on his plane daintily eating fries with his food all neatly laid out pristine with dignity, and the story becomes: "Donald The 330 pound Garbage Eater Buys Fast Food Franchise."

Then they will sit there and paint in rolls of fat and ketchup running down his chin giggling to support their story. The really sad thing is that these asses believe their fiction as much as they try to promote it to others, which is why I know that IN THEIR HEART, these shitheels in Washington actually believe they are impeaching Trump out of necessary Constitutional Crisis. The Left honestly does not know where their own fiction leaves off and reality begins.

Last edited:

[Where do you think the animals you eat got their protein from?

Animals that are equipped for a purely-vegetarian diet are much better able than we are to produce certain proteins and nutrients themselves, that we can most easily get by eating meat and animal products.

I'm pretty sure that it was that same campaign that tried to get the pope to go vegan during lent, for a million dollars toward the charity of his choice. The pope didn't do it. Which to me was shameful, but obviously I'm in the minority on this thread.

I hope Trump does, but I won't hold my breath.

You think it shameful that the Pope didn't fall for the same absurd nonsense that you did. Sane people think that you're a fool for thinking that.

I don't think you're reading my posts. I went over this twice. Most of what you're saying is demonstrably untrue, misguided and simply wrong. I'm sorry, you need to do much better research.

Even your own link doesn't support what you're saying. In fact, in most of their points, they're saying the opposite. That article correctly states to avoid inflammatory foods, but what you're not grasping is that a diet high in animal products is MORE inflammatory, which can be what causes disease.

So vegetarians and vegans eat LESS inflammatory foods, as you can see in studies like this: Worse inflammatory profile in omnivores than in vegetarians associates with the gut microbiota composition

1295180.png

Well i'm sure the pilot of air force 1 would like a break from the drivethrough....

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

~S~

I dunno what's worse for a feller's health, the mcmac or the diet coke. I had a diet drink back in 1985 or something like that. It gave me one of the worst headaches I've ever had in my life. I think it was the fake sweetner in it. Later on I learned it was something Rumsfeld had went around the system to get into products. So, then it made sense about the headache. Probably trying to calcify our pineal glands. lol.

Last edited:
Vegetarianism and veganism are choices people can make for themselves. If they try to make these decisions for someone else they should be strung up by their thumbs. I personally find plant based diets disgusting and most of the meals inedible. I have never known a healthy vegan or vegetarian. I certainly have known vegan athletes who maintain by massive amounts of supplements.

Translation

Waaa you aren't paying attention to my vegan propaganda

Forum List

Back