9-year-old asks Trump to go vegan for a month in exchange for $1 million donation to veterans

As if anyone is going to take an ignorant vegan as any kind of expert on diet and health.

McDonald's type food is perfectly fine, if eaten in moderation. In fact, it's better for you than intentionally depriving yourself of the nutrients that are only easily obtained by eating meat.

View attachment 293748

That's the funniest thing I've read here in months. MCDONALDS is better than a diet that has been proven to lower the risk of disease, and even REVERSE disease, and is associated with longer life, less obesity, etc. MCDONALDS is better than healthy, natural God-given foods from the earth. :laugh2::lmao::laugh2:

You are projecting to the nth degree, in every post of yours. YOU are clearly ignorant on this topic, while calling me ignorant. I'm literally laughing at your idiotic, gullible, outdated, inane statements based on nothing but the fact that you love eating flesh so much that this is like a war to you, and anyone who challenges your canivory is the enemy to be destroyed. lolololol

And not only ignorant but willfully blind. We went over this already, there is no deprivation of nutrients, liar.

Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics

It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes. Plant-based diets are more environmentally sustainable than diets rich in animal products because they use fewer natural resources and are associated with much less environmental damage. Vegetarians and vegans are at reduced risk of certain health conditions, including ischemic heart disease, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, certain types of cancer, and obesity.

https://jandonline.org/article/S2212...192-3/fulltext

Harvard Medical School

Traditionally, research into vegetarianism focused mainly on potential nutritional deficiencies, but in recent years, the pendulum has swung the other way, and studies are confirming the health benefits of meat-free eating. Nowadays, plant-based eating is recognized as not only nutritionally sufficient but also as a way to reduce the risk for many chronic illnesses.

The Mayo Clinic

A well-planned vegetarian diet can meet the needs of people of all ages, including children, teenagers, and pregnant or breast-feeding women. The key is to be aware of your nutritional needs so that you plan a diet that meets them.

Dietitians of Canada

A healthy vegan diet can meet all your nutrient needs at any stage of life including when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for older adults.

British Dietetic Association

Well planned vegetarian diets (see context) can be nutritious and healthy. They are associated with lower risks of heart disease, high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, obesity, certain cancers and lower cholesterol levels. This could be because such diets are lower in saturated fat, contain fewer calories and more fiber and phytonutrients/phytochemicals (these can have protective properties) than non-vegetarian diets. (...) Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for all stages of life and have many benefits.

The British National Health Service

With good planning and an understanding of what makes up a healthy, balanced vegan diet, you can get all the nutrients your body needs.

The Dietitians Association of Australia

Vegan diets differ to other vegetarian diets in that no animal products are consumed or used. Despite these restrictions, with good planning it is still possible to obtain all the nutrients required for good health on a vegan diet.​

It’s that “original intent” you think you have that leads to the other embarrassments.

That didn't make much sense. Are you denying that according to the bible, God's original intent for humans and animals was a plantbased diet? Or is it that you hold a different view altogether that has nothing to do with the bible? Which is fine if you do, it doesn't matter to me what you believe. If you go back and read the thread of that conversation, it had to do with the pope, which is why I said that it's a shame he didn't care to honor God's original intent, even for a million dollars and just temporarily. Obviously I was stating that from a biblical perspective, I don't expect others who hold a different worldview to agree.

Last edited:
That's the funniest thing I've read here in months. MCDONALDS is better than a diet that has been proven to lower the risk of disease, and even REVERSE disease, and is associated with longer life, less obesity, etc. MCDONALDS is better than healthy, natural God-given foods from the earth.

Except that none of that has been proven about the diet which you advocate.

What is proven, scientific fact, is that there are certain nutrients that humans need for optimal health, which are most easily obtained by eating meat; and which are very difficult to get from a purely vegetarian—much less vegan—diet.

Now, I'm not claiming that McDonald's food is the best, healthiest food you can get. But unlike a vegan diet, it is actually possible to get everything that your body needs to be healthy, by eating only McDonald's food.

That's the funniest thing I've read here in months. MCDONALDS is better than a diet that has been proven to lower the risk of disease, and even REVERSE disease, and is associated with longer life, less obesity, etc. MCDONALDS is better than healthy, natural God-given foods from the earth.

What is proven, scientific fact, is that there are certain nutrients that humans need for optimal health, which are most easily obtained by eating meat; and which are very difficult to get from a purely vegetarian—much less vegan—diet.

Now, I'm not claiming that McDonald's food is the best, healthiest food you can get. But unlike a vegan diet, it is actually possible to get everything that your body needs to be healthy, by eating only McDonald's food.

I'm sorry but that is simply false. Maybe you've just never been made aware of this, but there are tons of solid scientific studies behind this, and there are certain things that have already been established. In addition to lowering the risk of disease, there are many people who have actually reversed certain diseases, like cancer for example, by radically changing their diet, to a healthy whole foods plant-based diet. Even one of our members here, Death Angel, reversed his health by going plant-based. I don't want to speak for him but maybe he will chime in.

It appears that you didn't read those statements I posted by major dietetic organizations, that is what they are basing their statements on, the scientific consensus based on tons of different studies going back decades.

The reason why people believe that meat is necessary for a well-balanced diet is not because it is scientifically true, but because for many years, the public has been misled and sold a bill of goods by major industries, namely meat and dairy.

Keep in mind that at one time the public was told that cigarettes are actually healthy for you, obviously not because it was true but because those companies wanted to make money. Similarly, the animal industries just want to keep making money, they don't care about people's health and they certainly don't care about the animals, at all, or the terrible waste of resources, etc. They don't care about anything but staying in business. As I said before, it is completely unnecessary to eat meat, people do out of habit/ tradition and simply because they want to.

Is someone advocating that eating McDonald's is good for a person? Wow oh wow. The stuff is toxic.

I see reality and THAT is exactly why you fools respond as you do...

ROFL.gif
So let's get this straight, Sparkgap, WE are not responding to reality because we occasionally give you guys back the EXACT same kinds of smarmy replies you shitheels first give us? Got it! :auiqs.jpg:

Obama is not skinny he is normal and healthy donnie is obese and unhealthy looking.
Right, Lunchmeat-head! Is that why Obumma is listed as the 9th thinnest president in US history out of the 45? :auiqs.jpg:

USA Presidents - Height and Weight

Put another way, 36 out of the 45 presidents have had a BMI higher than his.

Trump might not be his ideal weight and could probably stand to lose a few pounds, but it doesn't show in 10,000 official file photos of him in his suit and you obviously have a warped idea of what "obese" really means! Typical ignorant Tard. I suggest you go look it up.

ITMT, thank you for confirming that this is but one more non-starter non-issue you idiots rant about because you really haven't anything legitimate about his running the country to complain over. What next: color of his shoes? Side he parts his hair on? :auiqs.jpg:

Obama is not skinny he is normal and healthy donnie is obese and unhealthy looking.
Right, Lunchmeat-head! Is that why Obumma is listed as the 9th thinnest president in US history out of the 45? :auiqs.jpg:

USA Presidents - Height and Weight

Put another way, 36 out of the 45 presidents have had a BMI higher than his.

Trump might not be his ideal weight and could probably stand to lose a few pounds, but it doesn't show in 10,000 official file photos of him in his suit and you obviously have a warped idea of what "obese" really means! Typical ignorant Tard. I suggest you go look it up.

ITMT, thank you for confirming that this is but one more non-starter non-issue you idiots rant about because you really haven't anything legitimate about his running the country to complain over. What next: color of his shoes? Side he parts his hair on? :auiqs.jpg:
Shitstain obama is skinny because of the cocaine.

Perhaps but do you remember this one? "I only respect soldiers who weren`t captured"? The GOP`s alleged love for the military went bye bye long before they supported Bone Spur.
Trumps said lots of dumb shit speaking off the cuff.

The active duty military will vote overwhelmingly for Trump, just like last time, because they're smarter than you.

This is a quote from the kid:

“We want to make America healthy again, and eating plant-based foods is a great place to start,”

Humans are not made for a vegan diet. There are certain nutrients that we need that are most easily obtained from meat and other animal products. It is possible to eat a healthy vegan diet, but it is not easy nor cheap. Much, much better, to simply recognize our rightful place in the food chain, and eat accordingly.
I eat cheaper and better than I ever have in my life. I'm not totally vegan, but my diet is what I call, GOD FOODS. Personally, I avoid processed "white foods" and eat heavily a plant based diet.

The great orange fool doesn't care enough about veterans to do that.
I dare you to say that in a room full of veterans....
We ARE veterans and we know that fat donnie would never do it.....as we know that Hannity never went thru waterboarding like he promised he would for wounded warriors.

In fact we remember him ripping our charities off on that so-called telethon he faked during a debate.

Actually going vegan would make him much healthier. He lives on junk food. Literally, mcdonalds and other fast food.

His body would be much healthier if he went vegan.

The last thing it would do is kill him.
Beyond that, as much as I like this president, he looks so foolish as a BILLIONAIRE, being seen eating like this. It's not good to be seen eating in public, much more so, something like McDonalds

Sorry, no. While it won't kill you immediately, one of the worst food combinations you can have is white bread (bun) with fatty meat (hamburger).

White bread really spikes your insulin level -- as much as candy). That starch is instantly converted to sugar and stored as fat in all the wrong places. It's REALLY bad diet and is responsible for the rise in diabetes related disease.

If you think this is a remotely good diet, you don't understand the human diet.

glycemic-index-bread12.jpg

This was a pivotal video for me shortly after I was told that I had pancreatic cancer (I don't now). This was when I decided to give up white processed starches. This video explains why spiking your insulin is a really bad thing for your body

Forum List

Back