87 years old today!

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Happy Birthday miketx !

mail

/shielding others from computer screen.... note to self: miketx is 39 again. :laughing0301:

/shielding others from computer screen.... note to self: miketx is 39 again. :laughing0301:

Congrats Mike from me in Tennessee!
Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
You sound more like 67 than 87, but both you guys have been known to pull a leg or two. .:)

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
Not only that, but you're taken. :texflag:

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
You sound more like 67 than 87, but both you guys have been known to pull a leg or two. .:)
For real, 67. I started training in 1953. :cool: :stir:

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
Possessed is more like it.

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
Just don't pull Mike's index finger.:eusa_whistle:

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
Possessed is more like it.
Oh, Mr. miketx, I'm not Art Linkletter (who lived to be 97), but you say the darndest things. :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
Outstanding. Right behind you, 1954.:udaman:

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.

Happy 87th anyway! :lol:

Forum List

Back