87 years old today!

/shielding others from computer screen.... note to self: miketx is 39 again. :laughing0301:

/shielding others from computer screen.... note to self: miketx is 39 again. :laughing0301:

Congrats Mike from me in Tennessee!
Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
You sound more like 67 than 87, but both you guys have been known to pull a leg or two. .:)
Just don't pull Mike's index finger.:eusa_whistle:

He might shit his pants......
What's wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing if you're not the one cleaning it up. :eusa_shifty:
Reckon that is what Chris Matthews was talking bout when he referred to some word or event "giving you a thrill running down your leg"?

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
You sound more like 67 than 87, but both you guys have been known to pull a leg or two. .:)

What's wrong with that?

Reckon that is what Chris Matthews was talking bout when he referred to some word or event "giving you a thrill running down your leg"?
Well if he is he's one weird mofo, cause when you crap your pants it ain't a thrill that runs down your leg!

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.

What's wrong with that?

Well if he is he's one weird mofo, cause when you crap your pants it ain't a thrill that runs down your leg!
I agree, but they're are some kinky people out there, and I have never been trusting of those big city types.

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
I THOUGHT 87 was a bit high. Happy Birthday, Mike. You ROCK!

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.

suuuuuure you are.....Happy B'Day!

Mike has a birthday??? I coulda sworn he was found under a rock.....

That would mean he's a Taurus and full of BULL.

splains alot

Happy Birthday ya old fogey :funnyface:

I need sex. 50 bucks will do it!

1587960282857.png

Mike has a birthday??? I coulda sworn he was found under a rock.....

That would mean he's a Taurus and full of BULL.

splains alot

Happy Birthday ya old fogey :funnyface:
Rocks don't have birthdays?

Since they don't 'give live births'......I'd have to say they have hatch days. So you were hatched......or spit out. One or the other, maybe both.

Happy Hatch Day anyway

Forum List

Back