87 years old today!

/shielding others from computer screen.... note to self: miketx is 39 again. :laughing0301:

/shielding others from computer screen.... note to self: miketx is 39 again. :laughing0301:

Congrats Mike from me in Tennessee!
Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
You sound more like 67 than 87, but both you guys have been known to pull a leg or two. .:)
For real, 67. I started training in 1953. :cool: :stir:

And stopped in '54. :)

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
You sound more like 67 than 87, but both you guys have been known to pull a leg or two. .:)
Outstanding. Right behind you, 1954.:udaman:
May, 54...........

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
Outstanding. Right behind you, 1954.:udaman:
May, 54...........
9/11 of 54. I still celebrate the day, cause I had it first.

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.

Damn....you didnt play along for shit!!!!

Happy, happy, Mike!
1587938106193.gif

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
Just don't pull Mike's index finger.:eusa_whistle:

He might shit his pants......

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
Not only that, but you're taken. :texflag:

Didnt know y'all were a thing!!!
Congrats you two!!

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.

Damn....you didnt play along for shit!!!!
My wifes watching!

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.
Damn. And here I thought you were about 17.

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.

What's wrong with that?

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.

What's wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing if you're not the one cleaning it up. :eusa_shifty:

Thank you. FYI, I'm 67.

What's wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing if you're not the one cleaning it up. :eusa_shifty:
Shit. Man.

Forum List

Back