8 rockets slam into Israel AFTER cease fire

Hamas was firing rockets, mortars, and missiles into Israel
that is an act of war
the fact that Israel didnt blast the ever lasting hell out of them shows the restraint they have show
My understanding is the rockets attacks were because of the blockade into Gaza that hasn't allowed vital medicine or enough food which at best estimations has killed more people than all the rocket attacks. Don't get me wrong, I do not support the Rocket attacks but to say Israel is an innocent bystander here seems untruthful.

My understanding is the rockets attacks were because of the blockade into Gaza that hasn't allowed vital medicine or enough food which at best estimations has killed more people than all the rocket attacks. Don't get me wrong, I do not support the Rocket attacks but to say Israel is an innocent bystander here seems untruthful.
and if Hamas wasnt trying to send suicide bombers into Israel, there wouldnt be blockades(if you can really call security checkpoints a blockade)

There is no evidence that there was insufficient food or medical equipment or that anyone died because of the blockade in Gaza before the current operation. Not only were there enough medical supplies coming into Gaza, but Gazans who could not receive appropriate treatment in Gaza were admitted to Israel and Egypt on a case by case basis to receive medical treatment.

Last edited:

Your understanding is incorrect. The blockade was a result of the rocket attacks. Israel has withstood nearly 10,000 rocket attacks from Hamas since they were "elected."

There is no evidence that there was insufficient food or medical equipment or that anyone died because of the blockade in Gaza before the current operation. Not only were there enough medical supplies coming into Gaza, but Gazans who could not receive appropriate treatment in Gaza were admitted to Israel and Egypt on a case by case basis to receive medical treatment.
Yet somehow every single Humanitarian organization has called the blockade "a crime of Human Rights. Also Egypt at time will not allow people across their borders.
Palestinian author and activist Ali Abunimah said in an interview:

The idea that this is about Israel's "self-defense" is a very partial and one-sided claim. The reality is that Israel asked for a ceasefire with Hamas and got it, during which there were no rockets fired by the Hamas.

During this so-called ceasefire, Israel continued to maintain a punishing blockade on Gaza, starving people, depriving them of food and medicine. Many people were dying in Gaza, not because of bombs, but because they couldn't get cancer treatments, insulin and other basic medications. They weren't even allowed to travel to get medical treatment.

Hundreds of Palestinians have died because of the Israeli blockade. Ehud Barak's orders to prevent medicine from reaching Gaza were just as lethal and just as intended to kill as his orders to send bombers into Gaza.

Ali Abunimah: No words left to describe latest Gaza catastophe | Comment is free | The Guardian
Now this may be propaganda or may not. There are many other sites that have said people have died because of the blockade. One thing for sure the blockade is a crime against Human Rights.

Yet somehow every single Humanitarian organization has called the blockade "a crime of Human Rights. Also Egypt at time will not allow people across their borders.

Ali Abunimah: No words left to describe latest Gaza catastophe | Comment is free | The Guardian
Now this may be propaganda or may not. There are many other sites that have said people have died because of the blockade. One thing for sure the blockade is a crime against Human Rights.

Are you then Condemning Egypt? I mean they are an Arab Nation with no Jews in power and they sealed the border because of crimes committed by the ruling Hamas Faction.

You will have to be more specific. When wasn't there a blockade?

Israel allowed food and medicine into the strip even at the tightest security point. You are either a born liar or to stupid to realize what your saying simply is not true. And again what about ARAB Egypt?

Are you then Condemning Egypt? I mean they are an Arab Nation with no Jews in power and they sealed the border because of crimes committed by the ruling Hamas Faction.
Did I condemn Egypt? I know that Egypt has accepted more Palestinian refugees than anyone else and they had to limit the amount. I was not the one claiming Palestinians could waltz into Egypt to get their medicine and food.

Egypt sealed their border because America/Israel told them to seal it.

Ya and Israel kicked out the pals like Jordan did because they couldn't stand how peacefully and loving they were right?

You are aware that in both Countries the Pals tried to over throw the Governments and so were BANNED? You are aware Egypt REFUSED to take back Gaza when Israel offered it to them?

Ohh and I keep asking you, Does Allah Support the murder of women and children? Does Allah support the use of his Holy sites as arms dumps, training grounds and firing points for terrorists that murder children and women?

Your "brave" freedom fighters MURDER women and children BY DESIGN and on PURPOSE. They have caused all the current deaths in Gaza. They even stole food and medicine sent to the people and sold it to the highest bidder.

No people died because of the blockade prevented them from receiving adequate food or medical treatment. Even during the current operation, Israeli ambulances carried sick and wounded Palestinians into Israel for treatment, but Hamas placed bureaucratic obstacles in the way of those who wanted to go to Israel for treatment.

While the Israeli blockade prevented most, but not all ships from reaching Gaza, Israel allowed an adequate supply of humanitarian supplies, including food, medical supplies fuel and electricity, into Gaza to prevent catastrophe. However this flow of supplies was frequently interrupted by militants who fired mortars at the crossings even while the supply trucks were being checked or coming through.

This tight control over what entered Gaza was necessary to prevent weapons from reaching Hamas or terrorists from reaching Israel. In other words, the blockade and the tight control of the crossings were acts of self defense made necessary by Hamas' commitment to the destruction of Israel. It would have been politically and morally irresponsible of the Israeli government to have eased this tight control over the flow of materials into Gaza since doing so would have placed Israeli citizens in increased danger of attacks by Hamas and other terrorist organizations in Gaza. Since the blockade and tight control of the crossings were acts of self defense against terrorists determined to kill Israeli civilians, they can't be considered crimes of any sort.

Again, while some have leveled outrageous charges against Israel, there is no evidence that anyone starved to death or died for the lack of medical supplies or treatment because of Israel's blockade or tight control of the crossings.

RetiredGySgt gets confused when you present him with the facts :cuckoo:

And yet you can not answer simple questions. Does Allah Support the murder of women and children? Does Allah Support the use of his Holy sites for ammo dumps, training grounds and firing points for terrorists that murder women and children?

The only one confused by facts is you retard.

What's the matter sissy boy? Did I hit a nerve!!! :lol:

Still waiting for an answer dumb shit? Does Allah SUPPORT the MURDER of women and Children? Does Allah support the use of his Holy sites for ammo dumps, training grounds and firing points for terrorists that MURDER women and Children?

Still waiting for an answer dumb shit? Does Allah SUPPORT the MURDER of women and Children? Does Allah support the use of his Holy sites for ammo dumps, training grounds and firing points for terrorists that MURDER women and Children?

I have Christian friends who swear the Qu'ran encourages violence.

Forum List

Back