8 rockets slam into Israel AFTER cease fire

I have Christian friends who swear the Qu'ran encourages violence.

Its author was a warrior so they would be right. Mohammad told his followers to kill infidels, to not make friends with non Muslims, to convert all non believers or kill them, the only exception being if they could use them for their own gains it was ok to do that before finally converting them or killing them. Non Muslims are 3rd class citizens if allowed to live at all.

Still waiting for an answer dumb shit? Does Allah SUPPORT the MURDER of women and Children? Does Allah support the use of his Holy sites for ammo dumps, training grounds and firing points for terrorists that MURDER women and Children?
As you well know Sargent Sissy boy.

I answered your simpleton questions over a week ago straight out of the Quran.

Since you are too retarded to understand my answer. It is Not my fault.

Ask me again a thousand times and you will be ignored a thousand times :eusa_angel:

Its author was a warrior so they would be right. Mohammad told his followers to kill infidels, to not make friends with non Muslims, to convert all non believers or kill them, the only exception being if they could use them for their own gains it was ok to do that before finally converting them or killing them. Non Muslims are 3rd class citizens if allowed to live at all.

Was that before or after the talking salamander told him and Joseph Smith where to find the golden tablets?

As you well know Sargent Sissy boy.

I answered your simpleton questions over a week ago straight out of the Quran.

Since you are too retarded to understand my answer. It is Not my fault.

Ask me again a thousand times and you will be ignored a thousand times :eusa_angel:

There you have it. Sunni supports Hamas so he believes Allah supports the murder of women and children and the use of Holy sites as military buildings.

No people died because of the blockade prevented them from receiving adequate food or medical treatment. Even during the current operation, Israeli ambulances carried sick and wounded Palestinians into Israel for treatment, but Hamas placed bureaucratic obstacles in the way of those who wanted to go to Israel for treatment.
None of this can be verified because Israel refuses to allow humanitarian workers, journalists and human rights monitors in to Gaza so that they can assess needs, report violations and publicize the reality of the situation on the ground.
While the Israeli blockade prevented most, but not all ships from reaching Gaza, Israel allowed an adequate supply of humanitarian supplies, including food, medical supplies fuel and electricity, into Gaza to prevent catastrophe.
Adequate by whose standards. If Israel has nothing to hide, then they would open the doors to those I listed above. We are talking about every single Humanitarian group here calling the blockade a crisis and asking Israel to comply fully with their obligations under international humanitarian law. Is Israel right and everybody else wrong?
However this flow of supplies was frequently interrupted by militants who fired mortars at the crossings even while the supply trucks were being checked or coming through.
Can you post a link that is not the propaganda driven Jerusalem post to verify this?
This tight control over what entered Gaza was necessary to prevent weapons from reaching Hamas or terrorists from reaching Israel.
Yes, that would be security, but stopping food medicine and power is a blockade.
In other words, the blockade and the tight control of the crossings were acts of self defense made necessary by Hamas' commitment to the destruction of Israel.
No need for the blockade as the civilians will suffer greater than anyone. Also Hamas claims their rockets attacks are because of the blockade. No one here has been able to show who started what first but we know both sides blame each other.
It would have been politically and morally irresponsible of the Israeli government to have eased this tight control over the flow of materials into Gaza since doing so would have placed Israeli citizens in increased danger of attacks by Hamas and other terrorist organizations in Gaza
When you say "materials" are speaking of food and medicine? If not then you have no argument for the blockade of such "material".
Since the blockade and tight control of the crossings were acts of self defense against terrorists determined to kill Israeli civilians, they can't be considered crimes of any sort.
Yet the UN, Amnesty International, the Red Cross, Human Rights Watch and many many more Global Human Rights groups including many Israeli Human Rights Groups consider the blockade a crime. Are they all wrong? Even if what you all say is true and Hamas started all this first, Human Rights Watch responded best to Israel with this statement:

Human Rights Watch has repeatedly condemned deliberate and indiscriminate Palestinian rocket attacks on Israeli communities as violations of the laws of war. We recently sent a letter to Hamas leaders calling on them to renounce such attacks, and arrest and prosecute those who carry out or encourage attacks on civilians.
However, violations of the laws of war by one party to a conflict do not justify violations by the other. As such, illegal attacks by Palestinian armed groups do not justify an illegal Israeli response. Israel’s blockade of the Gaza Strip, an occupied territory under the Fourth Geneva Convention, constitutes collective punishment in violation of the laws of war.
Again, while some have leveled outrageous charges against Israel, there is no evidence that anyone starved to death or died for the lack of medical supplies or treatment because of Israel's blockade or tight control of the crossings.
Like I said, Israel needs to come clean and let those I listed above make their own observations.

Last edited:
None of this can be verified because Israel refuses to allow humanitarian workers, journalists and human rights monitors in to Gaza so that they can assess needs, report violations and publicize the reality of the situation on the ground.
Adequate by whose standards. If Israel has nothing to hide, then they would open the doors to those I listed above. We are talking about every single Humanitarian group here calling the blockade a crisis and asking Israel to comply fully with their obligations under international humanitarian law. Is Israel right and everybody else wrong?
Can you post a link that is not the propaganda driven Jerusalem post to verify this?
Yes, that would be security, but stopping food medicine and power is a blockade.
No need for the blockade as the civilians will suffer greater than anyone. Also Hamas claims their rockets attacks are because of the blockade. No one here has been able to show who started what first but we know both sides blame each other.
When you say "materials" are speaking of food and medicine? If not then you have no argument for the blockade of such "material".
Yet the UN, Amnesty International, the Red Cross, Human Rights Watch and many many more Global Human Rights groups including many Israeli Human Rights Groups. Are they all wrong? Even if what you all say is true and Hamas started all this first Human Rights responded best with this statement:

Like I said, Israel needs to come clean and let those I listed above make their own observations.
whats funny is that Israel hasnt "occupied" gaza for YEARS

Yet the UN, Amnesty International, the Red Cross, Human Rights Watch and many many more Global Human Rights groups including many Israeli Human Rights Groups consider the blockade a crime. Are they all wrong? Even if what you all say is true and Hamas started all this first, Human Rights Watch responded best to Israel with this statement:

What fantasy land do you live in? How exactly did the UN, EU and Red Cross have buildings and workers in Gaza if Israel blocked them BEFORE the war?

You have claimed that BEFORE this 3 week war Israel denied Gaza basic medical and food needs. Simply not true. Then in defense of your claim you switched to the fact that in the last 3 weeks while actively at war Israel stopped certain foreign organizations from going into Gaza. BEFORE the war they did no such thing.

Stick to your claim, provide evidence that Israel, which has not occupied Gaza since 2005, starved the people there. Denied them medical care. BEFORE the WAR. Hell even IN the war they did not do that.

Forum List

Back