Israel ready to stop, Hamas says no.

Where ya at Robert, gonna ignore this one too?

Israel votes on cease-fire, Hamas vows to fight on - Yahoo! News

Hamas REFUSES to stop fighting, REFUSES any cease fire. Remind us how Hamas is such a stellar organization that cares about the people that support it? Remind us why anything they say you eat up like candy?

I never said Israel should not defend itself. :cuckoo:

Hamas are scumbags, I already said this too many times to count.

Really Sarge? What more should I say that I haven't said a hundred times but you refuse to read?

I never said Israel should not defend itself. :cuckoo:

Hamas are scumbags, I already said this too many times to count.

Really Sarge? What more should I say that I haven't said a hundred times but you refuse to read?

Ya, you say " Israel should defend themselves" and then spend the rest of the time openly condemning them for doing so, DEMANDING they stop doing so. A Hama source says something and you post it here and demand Israel stop.

Ya, you say " Israel should defend themselves" and then spend the rest of the time openly condemning them for doing so, DEMANDING they stop doing so. A Hama source says something and you post it here and demand Israel stop.

You want to cry? Google Bob Dylan's "Neighborhood Bully," goes back to 1983.

Some things never change.

The methods in which Israel uses to defend itself I find appalling. Big difference.

I do however think they should defend themselves.

The methods in which Israel uses to defend itself I find appalling. Big difference.

What should they use, that you wouldn't find 'appalling"?

What methods should they use? Be specific.

What should they use, that you wouldn't find 'appalling"?

Simple, Infantry.

No war can be won with artillery, and if you ladies both think so then just stop posting.

The Gaza Strip is 139 square miles

The Israeli Defense Force currently has:

176,500 Active Personnel

1,499,186 males ready for Military service if needed.

Out of that number:

1,226,903 are fit for Military service.

Am I saying they all are needed? No. Merely that Israel could put more then a thousand troops per square mile in Gaza and still have troops left over.

Artillery and Willy Pete are not the way to go. They create unneeded, unnecessary deaths in a war that gives Hamas the media advantage when the amount of destruction is shown.

I've seen many people call for the civilians to rise up in Gaza, but they simply cannot. Why? He who controls the weapons controls the country so to speak. Civilians with little to no weapons, Hamas with any weapon at their disposal.

Israel already has Gaza surrounded and under siege, they already control who comes in and out.

As much as it might cost, occupation is long-term the best way to go. That way Israel can go in and destroy any missiles they may find,etc. Is this going to make everyone in the Gaza Strip love Israel? No

But at the very least, Israel won't be dropping artillery on women, children, and innocent men who are not members of Hamas.

A soldier can use his/her judgement in combat, a missile shell has no judgement. A missile shell has no bias, it merely does it's job killing anyone in it's path.

oh fuck a duck! You talk the stupidest shit I have ever seen! Good Grief!

Where ya at Robert, gonna ignore this one too?

Israel votes on cease-fire, Hamas vows to fight on - Yahoo! News

Hamas REFUSES to stop fighting, REFUSES any cease fire. Remind us how Hamas is such a stellar organization that cares about the people that support it? Remind us why anything they say you eat up like candy?

It makes no senses to me that Israel would agree to a cease-fire when Hamas refuses and will surely fire more missiles into Israel.

Israel the PR damage is done, no reason turning back now. You should have beaten Hamas and the Gazans down until Hamas agrees to your terms on a ceasefire, including that even one missile fired at Israel is an act of war and grounds for Israel to reengage Gaza!

as long as they do it in a fashion that is totally ineffective and allows terrorist scum to keep sending missiles into Israel.

I guess you didn't read my solution.

You forgot to call me a agent of Hitler Jill.

I have a strong feeling at that point that if Israel nuked the hell out of the Gaza Strip tomorrow, you and David would be defending them. Along with a few others I'm sure.

Ever hear of a little thing called overkill?

I'm willing to bet you wouldn't like it if you forced to stay in one area, and both sides used you as political pawns while you waited for your death from a missile that Israel really doesn't give a fuck what's it hitting because they can continue to claim Hamas was shooting from there.

And people like YOU will fall over yourself to agree.

I'm just wondering Jill while I have your attention, when is the last time you think Israel has been wrong? If ever. Be honest now.

It makes no senses to me that Israel would agree to a cease-fire when Hamas refuses and will surely fire more missiles into Israel.

Israel the PR damage is done, no reason turning back now. You should have beaten Hamas and the Gazans down until Hamas agrees to your terms on a ceasefire, including that even one missile fired at Israel is an act of war and grounds for Israel to reengage Gaza!

It's nothing but a political manuever that is a waste of time on Israel's part.

Now they can cry, act like the underdog when in reality they could turn Gaza into dust, and say they must now continue to bomb the fuck out of Gaza.

Can't have a real solution that would actually end this conflict though. :rolleyes:

I mean REALLY, Israel isn't fucking stupid enough to think that since they called a cease-fire that Hamas will pick up it's weapons and go home. Or are they?

Simple, Infantry.

No war can be won with artillery, and if you ladies both think so then just stop posting.

The Gaza Strip is 139 square miles

The Israeli Defense Force currently has:

176,500 Active Personnel

1,499,186 males ready for Military service if needed.

Out of that number:

1,226,903 are fit for Military service.

Am I saying they all are needed? No. Merely that Israel could put more then a thousand troops per square mile in Gaza and still have troops left over.

Artillery and Willy Pete are not the way to go. They create unneeded, unnecessary deaths in a war that gives Hamas the media advantage when the amount of destruction is shown.

I've seen many people call for the civilians to rise up in Gaza, but they simply cannot. Why? He who controls the weapons controls the country so to speak. Civilians with little to no weapons, Hamas with any weapon at their disposal.

Israel already has Gaza surrounded and under siege, they already control who comes in and out.

As much as it might cost, occupation is long-term the best way to go. That way Israel can go in and destroy any missiles they may find,etc. Is this going to make everyone in the Gaza Strip love Israel? No

But at the very least, Israel won't be dropping artillery on women, children, and innocent men who are not members of Hamas.

A soldier can use his/her judgement in combat, a missile shell has no judgement. A missile shell has no bias, it merely does it's job killing anyone in it's path.

How's this for a novel approach? Stop hiding behind women and children, firing from hospitals and schools, and possibly even stop shooting missiles at women and children in Israel. Israel left Gaza in 2005 and in fact, physically forced out its own citizens who lived there for over 30 years. The Hamas destroyed the businesses left for them, and have fired over six thousand missiles into Israel. They have use billions of international dollars for missilse instead of sociey.

Mustafha Kemal Ataturk said "Every nation as the right to demand proper treatment and no country should violate the territory of any other country."
Are you familiar with this great man? Do you know what he would think of your analysis?

Mustafha Kemal Ataturk said "Every nation as the right to demand proper treatment and no country should violate the territory of any other country."
Are you familiar with this great man? Do you know what he would think of your analysis?
Mustafha Kemal Ataturk was a puke and a traitor to Muslims and Islam.

No one besides the secular Turks pay any attention to what this guy said.

Mustafha Kemal Ataturk was a puke and a traitor to Muslims and Islam.

No one besides the secular Turks pay any attention to what this guy said.

Wow Sunni, way to kick potential defender in the teeth. Thanks for that.

How's this for a novel approach? Stop hiding behind women and children, firing from hospitals and schools, and possibly even stop shooting missiles at women and children in Israel. Israel left Gaza in 2005 and in fact, physically forced out its own citizens who lived there for over 30 years. The Hamas destroyed the businesses left for them, and have fired over six thousand missiles into Israel. They have use billions of international dollars for missilse instead of sociey.

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey. (You spelled his name wrong by the way)

Ever hear of a little thing called the Armenian Genocide?

Now to respond to the top of your post:

That's great, but do you expect Hamas to fight by Israel's rules? These tactics that been used since Vietnam by our enemies obviously works, so why would they not use them?

My point is, artillery will not win this war. Only create unneeded and unnecessary deaths that could easily be avoided by Israel.

Just because Hamas is using people as a shield when they do, doesn't justify Israel in shooting the civilians too to just get to Hamas.

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey. (You spelled his name wrong by the way)

That's great, but do you expect Hamas to fight by Israel's rules? These tactics that been used since Vietnam by our enemies obviously works, so why would they not use them?

My point is, artillery will not win this war. Only create unneeded and unnecessary deaths that could easily be avoided by Israel.

Just because Hamas is using people as a shield when they do, doesn't justify Israel in shooting the civilians too to just get to Hamas.
if they use those tactics, dont blame Israel when civilians die
blame HAMAS

So if Osama bin Laden is hiding behind 50 children, we don't fire?

Forum List

Back