8 rockets slam into Israel AFTER cease fire

Not true, there are plenty of people who care, just not the ones you hang with.

A good lesson to learn and remember, never deal honorably with dishonorable people.

I love it when sonny boy gives us all his special brand of edumacation.... complete with google research. :lol:

I think he means well. But he has absolutely no clue about the history of the region, so he gets all of his "information" (and I use the term loosely) from pro-terrorist propaganda sites.

I think he means well. But he has absolutely no clue about the history of the region, so he gets all of his "information" (and I use the term loosely) from pro-terrorist propaganda sites.

You're right, I do think he means well.

Rocket fire wounds three in South | Confronting Hamas | Jerusalem Post

Let the record show that there have now been *19* rockets and 3 mortar shells at Israel since the cease fire. Why does this cease fire look much like the last one? Why did we stop fighting if Hamas doesn't agree to stop fighting? If we stopped fighting in World War 2 before we reached Germany, we'd be laughed at. This is ridiculous. The IDF needs to finish the job and slaughter these animals.

Damn I would have thought killing over a thousand of them would have created a lasting peace.

You reap what you sow.

BTW how do they know it was Hamas and not splinter groups?

Rocket fire wounds three in South | Confronting Hamas | Jerusalem Post

Let the record show that there have now been *19* rockets and 3 mortar shells at Israel since the cease fire. Why does this cease fire look much like the last one? Why did we stop fighting if Hamas doesn't agree to stop fighting? If we stopped fighting in World War 2 before we reached Germany, we'd be laughed at. This is ridiculous. The IDF needs to finish the job and slaughter these animals.
no, thats how its supposed to be
just ask all the Hamas supporters

Damn I would have thought killing over a thousand of them would have created a lasting peace.

You reap what you sow.

Killing over a thousand of them is a good start, but there is still a lot of work to be done, and I don't know if Israel has the composition to finish it.

You reap what you sow.

SEE!!!!

you caused this to continue, there can never be a REAL peace

assholes like truthDOESNTmatter says only Israel has to stop fighting

So you now have the proof Hamas fired the rockets?
No, Israel fired rockets from Gaza into itself as a massive conspiracy to give them something to build PR on and rationalize their aggression toward the innocent Palestinians who only want to go to the grocery store and eat hamburgers.

So you now have the proof Hamas fired the rockets?

If you click on the article it will show you the damage done. 3 Israelis were wounded in the blast.

What are you going to say now? The rockets were imaginary? Those aren't REAL pictures, those people weren't REALLY wounded?

If you click on the article it will show you the damage done. 3 Israelis were wounded in the blast.

What are you going to say now? The rockets were imaginary? Those aren't REAL pictures, those people weren't REALLY wounded?

Never said anything like it.

I merely asked if there was proof that Hamas fired the rockets and not fraction groups.

Forum List

Back