79% Feel Terrorist Attack Likely

You know what Old&Tired...thanks for that last post.

I now see you in a new light.

You seem like your heart is in the right place, just a bit misguided.

I understand.

:cool:

No sir....by no means misguided.
As I said in another post...I have acheived all I can acheive in life and have absolutely no regrets.
I have seen this country (the people, not the government) run to the aid of the tsunami victims.
I have seen Sheehan cry for her son in public
I have seen others march in the streets against the government...and not get arrested.
I have hired many of the poor and shook their hands as they resigned to start their own
I have seen this great country gorw to be the most prosperous and generous nations in the world...all in 300 years.

But what mkes me most proud?

This is a land where you can succeed on your own.

What makes me sad?

We now have a congress that believes most can not do it on their own...and they want to change it so one does not need to do it on their own.

Me? As a side note?

Lived on the streets of NYC for nearly a year. My fault. My responsibility. My headache.

Refused unemployment even though I paid for it as I knew that if I made it easy for myself, I would not get out of it.

Now? Got it all baby......and I have employees that love me...and I have former employees that are my competiton...and they get Christmas cards from me every year...and I get from them.

No...NOT misguided. No way. No how.

Sorry....wsould love to concur...but I cant.

boortz-hc-tweet.gif

-- Kneel Bortz, Limbaugh wannabe-in-training, Link

"There seems to be a disconnect within the right-wing worldview. They insist that the threat posed by violent religious extremists is the existential threat facing the West in the 21st century. On the other hand, (they claim Obama-care is the real danger.) It can't be both."
-- Steve Benen, Link

now I'm learning.....old and tired knows what the sane minded think. The sane minded bring up OJ Simpson and what Obama says about children who might undergo unecessary surgery for tonsillitis when it comes to the subject of terrorism.

Yep.....thats what the sane minded do. When someone talks about fear mongering...the sane minded poiints out that boith sides of the aisle do it...using the "peditricians take out tonsils for profit" as an example.

When one syas what is wrong with US courts trying enemy cobatants, the sane minded deem it best top point out how judcicial errors happen like with OJ.

And then there are guys like you Canuck and like Bodeca who criticize such examples...and not actually try to see the importance of them.

I like to debate you canuck....you make such an ass of yourself.

a sane minded person might use an example of an actual terrorist being tried in the U.S....... like Timothy McVeigh.

a sane minded person might use an example of an actual terrorist being tried in the U.S....... like Timothy McVeigh.

A sane minded person would see the act of McVeigh as cold blooded first degree murder that was not commmited as an act of war or during a war for the cause of the war..... and the act of an enemy combatant in the time of war as an act of war.

yeah..... poor Omar rotting away in prison for life had something to say about the U.S judicial system - Abdel-Rahman has declared that the United States "certainly will kill me" in jail"

A sane minded person would see the act of McVeigh as cold blooded first degree murder that was not commmited as an act of war or during a war for the cause of the war..... and the act of an enemy combatant in the time of war as an act of war.

could you point out what war OJ was involved in at the time of his alleged crime other than the one with his ex-wife?

Timothy James McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was a United States Army veteran and security guard who was convicted of bombing the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, the second anniversary of the Waco Siege, as revenge for, or to inspire a revolt against what he considered a tyrannical federal government. The bombing killed 168 people and was the deadliest act of terrorism within the United States prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks.[2] He was convicted of 11 federal offenses, sentenced to death and executed on June 11, 2001.

the subject of this thread once again is terrorism.

could you point out what war OJ was involved in at the time his alleged crime other than the one with his ex-wife?

Canuck.....Im sorry....but if in fact you are that dense that you can not see where and why I used OJ as an example of how the judicial system can fail us, then I cannot go on further with you.

My guess is you spin what I say intentionally....but if not? Then I have nothing but pity for you.

I am done with you Canuck. Go ahead....have the last word. You did not earn it....but go ahead...have it.

Take care.

there was no need for me to spin anything.....you hung yourself with your own choice of words.

gee this is the second time you have been done with me in one thread......might I get lucky and be afforded a third?

"They are ready to use all means possible against the innocents of the world, are we? "

I am not prepared to harm the innocents of the world. Perhaps because I am an atheist?

Serious question... are you completely fucking stupid? I only ask because your post reads as though you honestly beleive that those of us who believe in a faith are all quite comfortable with harming innocents. Are you:

a. stupid
b. arrogant
c. both
I think you are ... you advocate torture.
Who would Jesus torture?

Just think, we could wipe out most of the Muslim countries in the Middle East and the world would not even notice. Muslims have contributed nothing to society in the last 100 years. They didn't even develop their own oil, WE did.

Even some Arabs have the guts to admit that they are useless examples of mankind. This one says Arabs today have lost their worth, their humanity, their culture, and are afflicted with false bravado and backwardness.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzTRT5M6Kxg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzTRT5M6Kxg[/ame]

s0n......you're a fcukking k00k!!!! NOBODY cares about Timothy McVeigh........and nobody talks about him except the k00ks. Its not even debatable!!

By the day, Americans are realizing that "Hopey Changey" isnt quite what they bargained for..........check any poll s0n. Or not.............:funnyface:

The sick-ass idea's of progressives........providing Blimpie Subs and Cokes for the bad guys makes sense only to the 21%ers........nobody else!!

Just think, we could wipe out most of the Muslim countries in the Middle East and the world would not even notice. Muslims have contributed nothing to society in the last 100 years. They didn't even develop their own oil, WE did.

Even some Arabs have the guts to admit that they are useless examples of mankind. This one says Arabs today have lost their worth, their humanity, their culture, and are afflicted with false bravado and backwardness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzTRT5M6Kxg

Agreed bro......but I'll disagree on one point. Islamic society has not contributed dick to mankind in the last 700 years. Go check the record........absoultely nothing in the area's of science and technology. Even cultural contributions are ZERO!!! Sh!t.......even Arab's know it. Hundreds of thousands have migrated to Europe in the past several decades looking for handouts from the nanny states!!! Some impressive stuff.................:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
hey Kook, you always say that, no one cares, I sure as hell did, you fucking red neck terrorists never pay the except for poor, poor timmy, where is the Olympic bomber?

hey Kook, you always say that, no one cares, I sure as hell did, you fucking red neck terrorists never pay the except for poor, poor timmy, where is the Olympic bomber?

s0n.........listen up. The vast, vast, vast majority of people in this country dont give an ass crack about Tim McVeigh who blew up that building about 40 years ago now...............

Trust me...........unless you are an asshat living in a thatched cottage in 2010, when people hear terrorist, they think "Islamic bad guy". The only folks taking about hyper-hysteria with red necks are the fringe of the 21%ers. Sheeeeeeet...........even most of the 21%ers dont even go there anymore because they have a smidge enough common sense left to realize that they look like a bonafide k00k to go there...............

and so it is s0n................

Old and Tired,

So you were on the streets of NYC for a spell eh?

Well, sorry to hear th at, but since you brought it up, I'm curious to know how you brought yourself up out from that?

Especially since you suggested that you accepted no form of assistance.

I'm curious to know.

hey KOOk it wasn't 40 years ago asshat, but then again no ever said you were too fucking bright

Forum List

Back