79% Feel Terrorist Attack Likely

Just think, we could wipe out most of the Muslim countries in the Middle East and the world would not even notice. Muslims have contributed nothing to society in the last 100 years. They didn't even develop their own oil, WE did.

Even some Arabs have the guts to admit that they are useless examples of mankind. This one says Arabs today have lost their worth, their humanity, their culture, and are afflicted with false bravado and backwardness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzTRT5M6Kxg

Agreed bro......but I'll disagree on one point. Islamic society has not contributed dick to mankind in the last 700 years. Go check the record........absoultely nothing in the area's of science and technology. Even cultural contributions are ZERO!!! Sh!t.......even Arab's know it. Hundreds of thousands have migrated to Europe in the past several decades looking for handouts from the nanny states!!! Some impressive stuff.................:eusa_whistle:

Oh, I agree. I only use 100 years because it's easier to verify.

Just think, we could wipe out most of the Muslim countries in the Middle East and the world would not even notice. Muslims have contributed nothing to society in the last 100 years. They didn't even develop their own oil, WE did.

Even some Arabs have the guts to admit that they are useless examples of mankind. This one says Arabs today have lost their worth, their humanity, their culture, and are afflicted with false bravado and backwardness.

Agreed bro......but I'll disagree on one point. Islamic society has not contributed dick to mankind in the last 700 years. Go check the record........absoultely nothing in the area's of science and technology. Even cultural contributions are ZERO!!! Sh!t.......even Arab's know it. Hundreds of thousands have migrated to Europe in the past several decades looking for handouts from the nanny states!!! Some impressive stuff.................:eusa_whistle:

Oh, I agree. I only use 100 years because it's easier to verify.

Why don't you and Snookers sign up and head off to Afghanistan.....do your bit and all...

High anxiety seems to be gripping the American people for 2010, I guess this is yet another example.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 79% of U.S. voters now think it is likely there will be another terrorist attack in the United States in the next year. That’s a 30-point jump from the end of August when just 49% of Americans felt that way. The current level of concern is even higher than it was in the summer of 2007 when 70% considered an attack likely. In December 2008, 58% said an attack was likely.

79% Say Another Terror Attack Likely Within Year - Rasmussen Reports™

One thing related to this is the terrorist (?) failure on that Northwest airliner. As far as I know everything worked in his favor , with the exception of the actual ignition of the bomb. Now relating to that he has been read, "Miranda Rights" (US citizen rights ?) and has been lawyered up and now has now shut up.
According to reports (No links) he had previously talked to the FBI and mentioned terrorist cells and others involved in terrorists plots for future attacks. Now... he's not talking and can't be interrogated using Obama/Holder approved interrogation techniques. If your into holding people accountable and there are future terrorist attacks, related, who do you think should be held responsible, besides of course the terrorists/enemy combatants (whatever)?? What should be there punishment? (you can't blame Bush)

It was only a matter of time before his lawyer got him to finally "shut up."--:lol::lol: If an attack happens in this country--Obama will be blamed for it. He wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of surviving the anger Americans would spew over it. Everyone knows by now what he & Eric Holder have done--which tied the hands of the CIA--& reading miranda rights to foreign terrorists---etc. etc. Obama is just very lucky that the explosive device didn't work,, on the Christmas day attempt.

And let's face it--Janet Incompetano--needs to go.

It's not only that. Muslim extremists have been fighting & slaughtering each other for centuries. If they weren't fighting us, be assured they would be killing each other. If you read any books about them--especially ones growing up under this kind of oppression--& then moving to the United States--their stories are unbelievable as to how they think.

I think too many Americans do not understand that these people are not Germans or Japanese. After reading several books about Muslim extremists--these extremists only genology connection with us are two arms & two legs. They really don't think in human terms--& killing & innocent bloodshed of others is an everyday--common occurance with no guilt what-so-ever as to what they did. In fact, they believe that the innocent Muslims they murder also become Martyre's.

Let's face it---what other people on this earth raise a child knowing that they will be strapping a bomb on them one day--& then celebrate after their child blows themself up?

Yet, under this administration--they get miranda rights--:lol::lol:

Last edited:
A sane minded person would see the act of McVeigh as cold blooded first degree murder that was not commmited as an act of war or during a war for the cause of the war..... and the act of an enemy combatant in the time of war as an act of war.

Organizations and individuals can't commit an act of war. - Only nation states can.

"They are ready to use all means possible against the innocents of the world, are we? "

I am not prepared to harm the innocents of the world. Perhaps because I am an atheist?

Serious question... are you completely fucking stupid? I only ask because your post reads as though you honestly beleive that those of us who believe in a faith are all quite comfortable with harming innocents. Are you:

a. stupid
b. arrogant
c. both
I think you are ... you advocate torture.
Who would Jesus torture?

You don't have the faintest idea what I do or do not advocate. You just assume you do... which makes you an idiot.

a sane minded person might use an example of an actual terrorist being tried in the U.S....... like Timothy McVeigh.

s0n......you're a fcukking k00k!!!! NOBODY cares about Timothy McVeigh........and nobody talks about him except the k00ks. Its not even debatable!!

By the day, Americans are realizing that "Hopey Changey" isnt quite what they bargained for..........check any poll s0n. Or not.............:funnyface:

The sick-ass idea's of progressives........providing Blimpie Subs and Cokes for the bad guys makes sense only to the 21%ers........nobody else!!

thanks for your input....you must be one of those sane minded people Oldy Olsen was yammering on about.:clap2:

A sane minded person would see the act of McVeigh as cold blooded first degree murder that was not commmited as an act of war or during a war for the cause of the war..... and the act of an enemy combatant in the time of war as an act of war.

Organizations and individuals can't commit an act of war. - Only nation states can.

You are either naive or a hack.

PLO...what does that stand for?

Were they NOT at war with Israel?

[SIZE=+1]Terrorized by the media[/SIZE]
Failed bombing shows how little we need to fear al-Qaida
by Gene Lyons
Link
Excerpt:
TV news broadcasters dote upon melodrama. The fact that would-be terrorist Umar Abdulmutallab struck on Christmas Day, one of the slowest news days of the year, sent the media into overdrive. For CNN, Fox News and the rest, the catastrophe that blessedly didn't happen spurred them to do what they do best: gather a terrific amount of information in a short time and inform us about what happened aboard Northwest Airlines Flight 253 -- and, equally important, what didn't, such as a coordinated attack by multiple terrorists.
(Was I the only one who wondered whether the heroism of Dutch tourist Jasper Schuringa, who threw himself on Abdulmutallab, preventing the bomb in his pants from detonating, got relatively short shrift because he wasn't an American?) Moreover, the rapidity with which the media had gathered crucial information about the would-be terrorist only underscored the magnitude of the intelligence failure. How, in the age of Google, can the Transportation Security Administration not have an instantly searchable database containing every suspect who has come to the attention of the CIA or FBI, much less one whose father warned U.S. embassy authorities about his son's growing radicalism?
Obama has demanded an answer. Congress needs to make sure Americans get one, even if that means having to endure McCain and Holy Joe Lieberman's unique blend of smugness and solemnity for weeks at a time. However, we could all do without the sky-is-falling hysteria. If anything, Abdulmutallab's failed atrocity attempt demonstrates, once again, how little America as a nation actually has to fear from al-Qaida. Everyone reading this column is far more likely to die in an automobile accident or an influenza epidemic than at a terrorist's hands.

by Gene Lyons
Link
Excerpt:
TV news broadcasters dote upon melodrama. The fact that would-be terrorist Umar Abdulmutallab struck on Christmas Day, one of the slowest news days of the year, sent the media into overdrive. For CNN, Fox News and the rest, the catastrophe that blessedly didn't happen spurred them to do what they do best: gather a terrific amount of information in a short time and inform us about what happened aboard Northwest Airlines Flight 253 -- and, equally important, what didn't, such as a coordinated attack by multiple terrorists.
(Was I the only one who wondered whether the heroism of Dutch tourist Jasper Schuringa, who threw himself on Abdulmutallab, preventing the bomb in his pants from detonating, got relatively short shrift because he wasn't an American?) Moreover, the rapidity with which the media had gathered crucial information about the would-be terrorist only underscored the magnitude of the intelligence failure. How, in the age of Google, can the Transportation Security Administration not have an instantly searchable database containing every suspect who has come to the attention of the CIA or FBI, much less one whose father warned U.S. embassy authorities about his son's growing radicalism?
Obama has demanded an answer. Congress needs to make sure Americans get one, even if that means having to endure McCain and Holy Joe Lieberman's unique blend of smugness and solemnity for weeks at a time. However, we could all do without the sky-is-falling hysteria. If anything, Abdulmutallab's failed atrocity attempt demonstrates, once again, how little America as a nation actually has to fear from al-Qaida. Everyone reading this column is far more likely to die in an automobile accident or an influenza epidemic than at a terrorist's hands.

Jay...what are YOUR thoughts?
Are you in the camp of being preemptive on a terrorist strike?
Or, are you reactionary after a terrorist strike?

by Gene Lyons
Link
Excerpt:

Jay...what are YOUR thoughts?
Are you in the camp of being preemptive on a terrorist strike?
Or, are you reactionary after a terrorist strike?

Truth is....we are way better than the terrorists. They are amateurs compared toi us.
However, even an amateur gets lucky once in a while.
And as it pertains to terrorism....you only need to get lucky once.

SteinE20100106.jpg

How, in the age of Google, can the Transportation Security Administration not have an instantly searchable database containing every suspect who has come to the attention of the CIA or FBI, much less one whose father warned U.S. embassy authorities about his son's growing radicalism?

SteinE20100106.jpg

How, in the age of Google, can the Transportation Security Administration not have an instantly searchable database containing every suspect who has come to the attention of the CIA or FBI, much less one whose father warned U.S. embassy authorities about his son's growing radicalism?

It is completely beyond belief.

VISA can track 50 million people world wide....no one who have not paid their bill can use their card.....

But this? Pathetic.

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE] "We have to do better, and we will do better. And we have to do it quickly...The system has failed in a potentially disastrous way. Our intelligence community failed to connect those dots which would have placed the suspect on the no-fly list. It is increasingly clear that intelligence was not fully analyzed
or fully leveraged. That's not acceptable, and I will not tolerate it."
-- Obama, Link

But now that a liberal is President, though, suddenly nosy security checks are bad news.

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE] "We have to do better, and we will do better. And we have to do it quickly...The system has failed in a potentially disastrous way. Our intelligence community failed to connect those dots which would have placed the suspect on the no-fly list. It is increasingly clear that intelligence was not fully analyzed
or fully leveraged. That's not acceptable, and I will not tolerate it."
-- Obama, Link

But now that a liberal is President, though, suddenly nosy security checks are bad news.

Not sure of the direction of what you are saying.....but this has nothing to do with a liberal or a conservative. Profiling is a must in a situation like this. There are times you need to do what needs to be done to keep the people safe....and yes, it may be against the American way to profile.....but it was not an issue after Peral Harbor.

Those against profiling say

"we need to show the terrorists we are better than them"...

Well I say....

"we show them we are better than them every day in everything we do"

I say this fucko Lester is now taking a swipe at profiling and preemptive measures because he puts party before country. I don't see how in one breath you say you are for profiling and then back this kind of bullshit about civil liberties being attacked in the next?

Forum List

Back