75 Year Old Substitute Teacher Punched By Student

The coward’s creed.
You've clearly not spent time in a mostly black neighborhood. Or ... you aren't White. The most hated, living creature on earth is the White man. And even more if he's straight, conservative, and Christian.

I’ve read many of your posts, and I never noticed any cognitive deficit. And noticing cognitive deficits is part of my job, so if they showed, I would’ve seen them.

Thanks, but that's probably because I stay out of the topics that go way over my head with a lot of words and math involved.

Last edited:
Thanks, but that's probably because I stay out of the topics that go way over my head with a lot of words and Matt involved.
If you are smart enough to do that, then you are leaps and bounds ahead of many of the posters who disagree with you.

Most of them suffer from the Dunning Kruger effect, which is the tendency to think that you know much more than you know when you’ve only read a little bit about a topic.

The Dunning Kruger effect is bad enough when it starts with people reading legitimate information about a topic. When the Dunning Kruger effect is based on nonsensical Propaganda, then it is even worse. Especially for those of us who have to read it.

If you are smart enough to do that, then you are leaps and bounds ahead of many of the posters who disagree with you.

Most of them suffer from the Dunning Kruger effect, which is the tendency to think that you know much more than you know when you’ve only read a little bit about a topic.

The Dunning Kruger effect is bad enough when it starts with people reading legitimate information about a topic. When the Dunning Kruger effect is based on nonsensical Propaganda, then it is even worse. Especially for those of us who have to read it.

Whatever you say (me confused lol) and I meant math not Matt. Stupid autocorrect. 🙄

That is the story all over America.

Desegregation significantly lowered lowered the standards of education and brought violence.

It drove all the White students that could afford it into private schools. The ones that couldn't afford it were fucked.

After a couple of decades they finally started a system of academic and non academic classes so that kids that actually wanted to learn something could but the dumbass Negroes could still get their worthless diplomas. That was a piss poor solution to a problem the goddamn Liberals created.
Anyone ever noticed that the so called white folks who aren't racist never comment when racist like this start running their mouth. Now when someone black says something they don't like you can stop them from posting and running their mouth. Now you folks wonder why most folks think you MAGA, Trump Humper, Republicans and conservatives are racist.

Anyone ever noticed that the so called white folks who aren't racist never comment when racist like this start running their mouth. Now when someone black says something they don't like you can stop them from posting and running their mouth. Now you folks wonder why most folks think you MAGA, Trump Humper, Republicans and conservatives are racist.
The Liberals in general and the stupid Democrats specifically fucked up education in the US. That is a fact! Public education in most places in the US is a joke.

Before desegregation the US was first in public education in the world. Now we can hardly get in the top 20.

The US use to have a bad public education system for the Negros and good one for the Whites. Then the stupid Libtards created the despicable desegregation process and now we have one bad public school system for everybody. Desegregation was a disaster. Remember that disastrous idea stupid Libtards had to bus in dumbass ghetto shitheads just so they would be in the same classroom as Whites? Remember that driving out all the Whites that could afford it to private schools and it fucking the ones that couldn't afford it? I remember hearing about the rapes and attacks at the High School I attended when it was desegregated.

There could have been much better ways to correct the discrepancies between the bad Negro schools and the good White ones. The stupid Libtards fucked up everything by doing it the wrong way.

Of course we know it is a fact that Liberals always fucked up everything the touch, don't we?

I’m a special needs teacher. I’m an old dude, so I know how it used to be.

The reason we have a kid with or without special needs hitting a teacher is that two years ago when they told a teacher “no,” we didn’t call mom and mom didn’t bust his butt. Then last year, when he cussed a teacher out, we didn’t expel him.

Now, he hits a teacher and we wonder how that could have happened.

Not aimed at you, your reply made me want to contribute.
Bingo!

Add to that Mom and Dad didn’t teach Jr to respect teachers and any it was all the teacher’s fault for getting tbe way of the punch.

The Liberals in general and the stupid Democrats specifically fucked up education in the US. That is a fact! Public education in most places in the US is a joke.

Before desegregation the US was first in public education in the world. Now we can hardly get in the top 20.

The US use to have a bad public education system for the Negros and good one for the Whites. Then the stupid Libtards created the despicable desegregation process and now we have one bad public school system for everybody. Desegregation was a disaster. Remember that disastrous idea stupid Libtards had to bus in dumbass ghetto shitheads just so they would be in the same classroom as Whites? Remember that driving out all the Whites that could afford it to private schools and it fucking the ones that couldn't afford it? I remember hearing about the rapes and attacks at the High School I attended when it was desegregated.

There could have been much better ways to correct the discrepancies between the bad Negro schools and the good White ones. The stupid Libtards fucked up everything by doing it the wrong way.

Of course we know it is a fact that Liberals always fucked up everything the touch, don't we?
Wow. So you and RoadRunner think segregation was a good thing?

Nothing more needs to be said.

That was really dumb and undoubtedly you'll vote for a dementia ridden Potato? Really dumb
What is dumb is your lack of discernment

xz4gled.jpg

Hmmm, was that a speech you heard JB Stoner give?

Hmmm, was that a speech you heard JB Stoner give?
That is reality.

Desegregation in the public schools was always a bad idea.

They should have improved the Negro schools but instead they chose the worst path possible. These dumbass little Negro ghetto shits that had no parental guidance or sense of civility were never going to learn anything simply by sitting in the same classroom with Whites. All they were ever going to do was fuck up the school and that is exactly what they did.

A great example of disastrous consequences caused by misguided Liberal stupidity.

That is reality.

Desegregation in the public schools was always a bad idea.
It was for racist trash.
They should have improved the Negro schools but instead they chose the worst path possible. These dumbass little Negro ghetto shits that had no parental guidance or sense of civility were never going to learn anything simply by sitting in the same classroom with Whites. All they were ever going to do was fuck up the school and that is exactly what they did.

A great example of disastrous consequences caused by misguided Liberal stupidity.
Come on JB Stoner is that all you've got and the other whites sit idly by while you spew your racist garbage and say nothing. Probably because they feel the same way you do, at least you are man enough to admit you are a racist SOB.

Reminds me of this when this filthy ape attacked, and knocked out a teachers assistant over a dispute about his electronic device.

Filthy stink ape.

During Maos reign of terror, he encouraged the young peasants from poor origins to attack the educated,, wealthy and
"sophisticated". They would often do so in public, making it a spectator sport of sorts as the young person would abuse the older person of means or scholarly accomplishment to the glee of the onlookers, feigned or otherwise.

It is coming for you America.
Unless Trump is elected we are in for a form of tyranny never seen here in America but has a long history in every communist country.....aka the recent episode of firefighters booing leticia james ....and the governments reply they will hunt down those who booed the pos unless they turn themselves in....i ask on what charge will they be hunted down or is this just an effort to terrorize citizens if they dare to speak out and stand up for what they believe.

Forum List

Back