75 Year Old Substitute Teacher Punched By Student

(1) I read about this elsewhere.

(2) The victim reportedly asked the police to arrest the young gentleman for beating the blank out of him.

(3) Supposedly the cops replied that they had been ordered NOT to arrest the dear sweet little child.

(4) PLEASE: if you know a young person who is thinking about becoming a teacher in an urban public school, strongly advise him/her NOT to. (Senator Biden once correctly described such schools.)

It's wrong. Just wrong

Kinda like what happen to the American education system with desegregation.
(1) Here in Los Angeles in the 1970s, some really nice idealistic parents demanded that certain students be bused to their local high school, the best one in Los Angeles at that time.

(2) The parents were horrified by how academic standards were subsequently lowered and how disciplinary problems appeared for the first time.

(3) Many of those idealistic parents withdrew their children and started private schools for them.

(4) In 2024, those private schools are doing very well, with their graduates being accepted by top universities.

(1) Here in Los Angeles in the 1970s, some really nice idealistic parents demanded that certain students be bused to their local high school, the best one in Los Angeles at that time.

(2) The parents were horrified by how academic standards were subsequently lowered and how disciplinary problems appeared for the first time.

(3) Many of those idealistic parents withdrew their children and started private schools for them.

(4) In 2024, those private schools are doing very well, with their graduates being accepted by top universities.
That is the story all over America.

Desegregation significantly lowered lowered the standards of education and brought violence.

It drove all the White students that could afford it into private schools. The ones that couldn't afford it were fucked.

After a couple of decades they finally started a system of academic and non academic classes so that kids that actually wanted to learn something could but the dumbass Negroes could still get their worthless diplomas. That was a piss poor solution to a problem the goddamn Liberals created.

It's not right. No teacher should go to work worrying about a student assaulting them.

Expell the thug and prosecute

I agree....and thanks. It's really bad in the "service professions" right now: teaching, medical, law enforcement, etc. Our society is coarser and coarser and the people on the societal frontlines are taking the brunt of that.

ETA that Surada corrected my grammar/word usage and since I love words, I'm grateful and fixed it!

Last edited:
I agree....and thanks. It's really bad in the "service professions" right now: teaching, medical, law enforcement, etc. Our society is courser and courser and the people on the societal frontlines are taking the brunt of that.

Coarser?

(3) Supposedly the cops replied that they had been ordered NOT to arrest the dear sweet little child.

Excuse me? How the heck can the police be ordered not to arrest somebody who nearly beat a man to death?

The difference is if he was white, they probably would have said something about it or show his picture.

Racist much?

You know, you can't identify kids even when they are black and you hate them for their skin color.

Another repulsive post by you.
How was church?

ALL students deserve an education.
I agree, but I also believe that all students deserve to be safe when getting their education and if the teachers are now so easily targeted these days, what does that say about the students' safety?

God bless you and them and the teachers always!!!

Holly

P.S. Try to look at it this way, a positive product is never what you get when you multiply a negative person by a positive person.

Forum List

Back