75 Year Old Substitute Teacher Punched By Student

I do. If you don't know the race it's because you don't know the rules of the MSM

I guess that I should rephrase that into does anybody else find it strange that we're not being told the race.

I find stranger that “race” is your first concern here.

Obviously it's not, but it was a way that I could start off the thread.

ALL students deserve an education. When you were a kid some other students were smarter than you. Were YOU just "sucking up attention" needed by others?
In my day I never saw a single incident where a teacher spent special time with any student during any class. That's not the way classes were run. However, they might have received help at another time and setting, perhaps after regular school hours.

Oh and Coyote, how is my OP humorous to you?
Hmmm…it’s about a violent assault on a teacher, (something that never would have happened when I was a kid). Lots to discuss: why does this happen, is this a kid with prior issues, what should be done, what isn’t being done etc.

But what does your one pathetic line of original content focus on? Race. You are more concerned with race (or your poutrage over it not being mentioned) than the violence perpetrated on the teacher.

Geez. Can you be any more transparent? It’s laughable.

I guess that I should rephrase that into does anybody else find it strange that we're not being told the race.

Obviously it's not, but it was a way that I could start off the thread.
It was the only discussion point you made, the most important in your mind. Why is it necessary to mention race when discussing an assault unless the attack was racially based?

Hmmm…it’s about a violent assault on a teacher,

Exactly, and you made it seem like you were laughing about it.

It was the only discussion point you made, the most important in your mind. Why is it necessary to mention race when discussing an assault unless the attack was racially based?

Because it probably was racially based. If it's a white person doing the attack they usually don't hide their identity, but how dare they reveal if it's a black person as that's considered racism to the left.

Exactly, and you made it seem like you were laughing about it.

Exactly not. Care to point out the spot in your opening post (you know, the one where you are supposed give you audience sone idea of what the discussion is supposed to be about) where you indicated it was about anything more than the race of the perpetrator?

That is your topic, as you made it.

Because it probably was racially based. If it's a white person doing the attack they usually don't hide their identity, but how dare they reveal if it's a black person as that's considered racism to the left.
Unless you can prove otherwise, it probabably wasn't and you are just blowing it out your nether regions. Most assaults are not racially based, which is why so few ever result in hate crime charges.

What I DO believe can be factually supported is that assaults against teachers have gone up in the past 50 years. Why is that?

The rest of what you are saying is is pretty much bs. If it involves minors, almost no information can be legally released for starters. For adults, if the perpetrator is caught they often post a mug shot so no need to mention race. iIf they are still looking for him there is a description.

I'm special needs and I would never act like that. It seems as it's being used as an excuse all too often these days.
I’m a special needs teacher. I’m an old dude, so I know how it used to be.

The reason we have a kid with or without special needs hitting a teacher is that two years ago when they told a teacher “no,” we didn’t call mom and mom didn’t bust his butt. Then last year, when he cussed a teacher out, we didn’t expel him.

Now, he hits a teacher and we wonder how that could have happened.

Not aimed at you, your reply made me want to contribute.

Does anybody else find it strange that we don't know the race of the student? Hmmm,... I wonder if there's a reason for that. 🤔

When the race is hidden we can almost bank on the perp being black. No ... that's not a racist statement. It's based on violent crime statistics coupled with mainstream media's unwillingness to upset the official narrative. If the perp was White ... it would be headline news for days on end.

I’m a special needs teacher.

Really? That's cool!! I just have learning developmental disabilities and as you have probably witnessed on here before pretty high functioning. I think I hold my own on here though. Some topics/threads I'll avoid if I don't understand the discussion, but I'm also not afraid to ask questions either. I'm pretty simple minded with simple posts/responses, but you don't have to have a very high IQ to know that the democrats are messing up the country and I found out from this website that there is a major difference between being mentally challenged and mentally retarded and I'm not the latter at all and I'm even smarter than most democrats.

Last edited:
Really? That's cool!! I just have learning developmental disabilities and as you have probably witnessed on here before pretty high functioning. I think I hold my all on here though. Some topics/threads I'll avoid if I don't understand the discussion, but I'm also not afraid to ask questions either. I'm pretty simple minded with simple posts/responses, but you don't have to have a very high IQ to know that the democrats are messing up the country and I found out from this website that there is a major difference between being mentally challenged and mentally retarded and I'm not the latter at all and I'm even smarter than most democrats.
I’ve read many of your posts, and I never noticed any cognitive deficit. And noticing cognitive deficits is part of my job, so if they showed, I would’ve seen them.

I’ve taught in junior high for many years, but I started with three years in elementary school. The most awesome thing I witnessed was the students that I first met us third graders, worked with through fifth grade, and then again sixth, seventh and eighth when I transferred to the junior high.

Several Students who we were considering for the self-contained program as third graders because they were so low functioning turned out to develop and thrive when given some extra time, and just a little extra help.

Forum List

Back