71% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction

OK

Isolationism and banning immigration is your view of the future

What, a million legals a year for decades hasn't been enough? (Not to mention Bidens' Horde of ~7 million illegals in less than 3 years). No need for a time out for assimilation?

What is with this obsession with never-ending immigration?

Isolationism? Do you mean like the Abraham Accords? Or are you simply in favor of never-ending intervention and nation-building, and call the refusal to continue that foolishness "isolationism"?

I didn't bash Trump. My post was not about him.

And you, like the rest of the rubes, don't know my politics.
I'll say it again, you voted for it, it is yours. A thread about the country going into the dumpster, you bring up a past president.

A lie. I brought up his cult. People like you.

You people constantly lie. I'm not interested. Dismissed.
That is nice, I hope your are happy with the direction you chose. You can't blame this steaming pile on Trump or the people who voted for him. Look in the mirror and live up to your choices.

Only illegal immigration which we have over 10 million thanks to Biden.

No, we need a long time out for legal immigration as we have done in the past.

Why do people believe ~1 million legal immigrants a year should be a never-ending thing?

The former President of America and the leader of one half of the US democracy is being charged with 91 felonies and almost half the country thinks he should be next President...

On top of that...
3rd in line to presidency believes the world is 6,000 years old and Dinosaurs were on the Arch (Seriously)....

With the way US politics works they will be in charge at some time... Yep 71% are thinking wrong direction..
The hated founding fathers gave out a lot of warnings on what we are doing and have done. All of the intellectual progs and yet the problems you solved have worse problems from it. The globalists use our wealth and our military as mercenaries for their goals. Once the fiat currency became politically abused it is easier and easier for them to dictate to us.

Forum List

Back