70% of Americans says their finances are hopeless

Yes but what they’re selling is unhealthy and harmful. This is true of nearly all fast food joints and we have way too many of them in this country.

Is it any wonder why so many Americans are fat sick fucks.
Same thing with cigarette companies and alcohol companies. Should we eliminate them too?

People make their own decisions, and are responsible for the outcomes.

Same thing with cigarette companies and alcohol companies. Should we eliminate them too?

People make their own decisions, and are responsible for the outcomes.
Well as we’ve seen with cigarettes, the use of tobacco has been greatly reduced via education. All know tobacco is bad for you. Many know alcohol is too.

I’m not suggesting a ban on fast food. Americans need to be educated on the dangers of a fast food diet, much like they were with tobacco. This will result in changing the menu to healthier alternatives.

Well as we’ve seen with cigarettes, the use of tobacco has been greatly reduced via education. All know tobacco is bad for you. Many know alcohol is too.

I’m not suggesting a ban on fast food. Americans need to be educated on the dangers of a fast food diet, much like they were with tobacco. This will result in changing the menu to healthier alternatives.
I think they already KNOW it’s bad for you.

Plus, anything in moderation is OK. I myself like their egg-and-cheese biscuits for breakfast and treat myself once or twice a month.

Perfectly said.

I think they already KNOW it’s bad for you.

Plus, anything in moderation is OK. I myself like their egg-and-cheese biscuits for breakfast and treat myself once or twice a month.
I don’t think they do know it. This country has fast food joints everywhere. Many Americans eat there everyday. If Americans ate there once or twice a month, these restaurants wouldn’t be so numerous.

I don’t buy the theory of eating harmful food in moderation. If it’s bad for you, you shouldn’t eat it. Though I wouldn’t classify an egg and cheese biscuit as harmful.

I don’t think they do know it. This country has fast food joints everywhere. Many Americans eat there everyday. If Americans ate there once or twice a month, these restaurants wouldn’t be so numerous.

I don’t buy the theory of eating harmful food in moderation. If it’s bad for you, you shouldn’t eat it. Though I wouldn’t classify an egg and cheese biscuit as harmful.

What food do you consider "harmful"?

Most fast food items. Is that hard for you to comprehend?

How about most fried foods? How about “foods” full of synthetic chemicals?

A hamburger is a fast food item.

A sub sandwich is a fast food item.

French fries are a fast food item.

A milk shake is a fast food item.

Chili is a fast food item.

Are all these harmful?

A hamburger is a fast food item.

A sub sandwich is a fast food item.

French fries are a fast food item.

A milk shake is a fast food item.

Chili is a fast food item.

Are all these harmful?
No, but some are. Do I need to inform of which ones?

Are yours?

Or anyone here's?

Anyone having a hard time in this economy?

Anyone?
Yes.

Bills are all higher from rent to insurance to utilities to food.

Home repairs too expensive. Financing too hard to get with huge interest rates tacked on. Having to save up and pull from 401k
To fix my roof.

Having to scrimp on Christmas compared to last year,and last year was down from previous years as it is. Both food,gifts and family activities.

Yes.

Bills are all higher from rent to insurance to utilities to food.

Home repairs too expensive. Financing too hard to get with huge interest rates tacked on. Having to save up and pull from 401k
To fix my roof.

Having to scrimp on Christmas compared to last year,and last year was down from previous years as it is. Both food,gifts and family activities.

1695827433886.jpeg

Well, as stated before, you have no real understanding of what is going on, only your stupidity which is clearly showing with your less-than ability to spell to start.
No wonder you have such a sour attitude towards the working class. CEO's protect themselves with their golden parachutes that they are able to collect no matter how they perform.
Try checking out some of their over-paid compensations when the company they are hired to work for fail.
As far as your claim of doing ...your little rant ....to others... I might hold back a bit on that because you would come in last every time.
The world sees dumb idiots like you as their pissing post. And you happily oblige.
Tell us more about your "superior" intellect. Mikey lol

An establishment Republican, of course would back the UAW not the actually companies like GM and Chrysler. As we now know establishment pukes like George, the brown turd Obammy and Rapist Clinton, all are out for themselves and damn the citizens who pay taxes and dont complain about their wages, like the pussy unions do. Also as for CEO's they have more responsiblity than some line worker, so they get paid more. Why do quarterbacks in the NFL make a lot more than a lineman, who are their to proect the quarterback? Responsiblity. Stupid fucks like you dont every feel responsible, just a give me more or we beat the shit out of you mentality. Fuck the union and their bosses, hope the big 3 go bankrupt. Serve the fuckers right....

The three here talking about how they can fuck the citizens of the US even more. Nothing to see here, move along...
View attachment 834009

Well, as stated before, you have no real understanding of what is going on, only your stupidity which is clearly showing with your less-than ability to spell to start.
No wonder you have such a sour attitude towards the working class. CEO's protect themselves with their golden parachutes that they are able to collect no matter how they perform.
Try checking out some of their over-paid compensations when the company they are hired to work for fail.
As far as your claim of doing ...your little rant ....to others... I might hold back a bit on that because you would come in last every time.
The world sees dumb idiots like you as their pissing post. And you happily oblige.
Tell us more about your "superior" intellect. Mikey lol
Do athletes get golden parachutes, while the Joe Ticket Owner pays almost 10% of his salary just to watch him play? How about Movie Stars and their outrageous compensation packages, even if their movies tank? No, it is the guy who spent years learning how to manage a business to make it profitable, so those low life workers can purchase stock in the company they work for, and yes, end up with their own golden parachuts, like i did.

Back in 1988 i went to work for Home Depot as a salesman/Stockclerk. I was offered to buy stock at the time it was 35 dollars a share, and i was able to invest 10% of my $7.00 an hour income. Today, while i stopped working for Home Depot in 1991, i continued to invest in that company, thus have over 35,000 shares. Not because some Union thug demanded my pay for me, not because some government puke offered me free shit, it was my hard work and intelligence that enabled me not only to make a fortune, but not have to pay my "Fair Share" of taxes because of the government loopholes, that all rich people have. So if you dont want to be poor, stop relying on other people to give you shit, and use your God given skills, to achieve that goal. Otherwise, i have no sympathy for your sorry ass.

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

Forum List

Back