7 Traits of Irresistible Men

Boots.jpg

Top 11 Reasons to Date a Royal Marine

Bulging muscles, a never-say-die attitude and a sense of humour. Find out why Royal Marines leave the women shaken and stirred.

1) They are completely self-sufficient – so you’ll want for nothing!
2) They have super-toned bodies
3) They’ll do it whatever the weather
4) They’re trained to survive on emergency rations, allows you to spend more money on shoes
5) They keep ‘yomping’ for as long as it takes
6) They take control of areas where others wouldn’t even dare to go
7) They are experts at taking you by surprise
8) They are trained to see humour in adversity
9) They’re trained to withstand hours of interrogation so your mum doesn’t stand a chance
10) They can not only sweep you off your feet, but carry you on a yomp around Dartmoor
11) They may be in love with their beret, but they also have a very sexy pith helmet and No. 1 uniform

Boots.jpg

Bulging muscles, a never-say-die attitude and a sense of humour. Find out why Royal Marines leave the women shaken and stirred.

4) They’re trained to survive on emergency rations, allows you to spend more money on shoes
9) They’re trained to withstand hours of interrogation so your mum doesn’t stand a chance
10) They can not only sweep you off your feet, but carry you on a yomp around Dartmoor
11) They may be in love with their beret, but they also have a very sexy pith helmet and No. 1 uniform

DAMN! :clap2: :eusa_drool: :eusa_pray:

876-5309

Call me! :eusa_angel:

Boots.jpg

876-5309

How dare you give a bad phone number. It's 867-5309. Geez. transposing numbers to the poor bastard.

Boots.jpg

876-5309

Hmmm! Wonder if I can pass myself off as Bootneck.

Oh wait! I'd have to shine my shoes... screw that there ain't no woman worth that!

Immie

#5 He has a manly scent.

Sometimes at the end of a weekend where I didn't do too much, I smell like a homeless man.

Is that considered "manly"?

All I have to say is I've been working with this guy recently and he has some of these traits. The laugh, the scent, the calm, style... Sigh.

He's pretty exciting and maybe irrestible. :)

Boots.jpg

876-5309

How dare you give a bad phone number. It's 867-5309. Geez. transposing numbers to the poor bastard.

Don't need phone numbers Elvis. We arrive uninvited and kick the door in. :cool:

Forum List

Back