7 Traits of Irresistible Men

Guys who wink at me annoy me. And when Gere did the wink thing, it annoyed me. I also prefer a guy who throws on a shirt and a pair of jeans as opposed to a "style." I think I agree with Bootneck's list, except that I'm not really sure what a yomp is.

Guys who wink at me annoy me. And when Gere did the wink thing, it annoyed me. I also prefer a guy who throws on a shirt and a pair of jeans as opposed to a "style." I think I agree with Bootneck's list, except that I'm not really sure what a yomp is.

I'm not getting dressed for you or anybody else.

Oh. Sorry. Yomp is RM slang describing a long distance march carrying full kit.The most famous yomp of recent times was during the 1982 Falklands War. As a result of that, the word is now commonly used in Britain. I know what you were thinking it might mean. :tongue:

You're never going to make the yourtango irresistible list with that attitude. :razz:

You're never going to make the yourtango irresistible list with that attitude. :razz:

But i will get arrested as soon as I walk into a grocery store with my naked self.

Forum List

Back