7.5 Million Dollars In Damage To Wisconsin Capital By Demonstrators

This is a Basketball thread, losers.

And besides, according to the polls the Wisconsin voters don't want collective bargaining gone and so the Dem's fleeing is simply doing the will of the people.

Back to real life shit though, who the FUCK do the Warriors have? eek

I see a birdie on the 13th hole.

This is a Basketball thread, losers.

And besides, according to the polls the Wisconsin voters don't want collective bargaining gone and so the Dem's fleeing is simply doing the will of the people.

Back to real life shit though, who the FUCK do the Warriors have? eek

If the Celts try to run with the Warriors you should see a wicked entertaining game.

Monte Ellis is a pretty good scorer ... and they got David Lee too.

:lol:

Mid wiggle ...

antoine_walker.bmp

lol. Him and Pierce's "game" just always urked me. I dunno why

When the new Big Three was formed I didn't think CPP was going be able to make the adjustments in his game that were needed to allow all three players work together effectively. I viewed him as the most "selfish" of the three goin' in ... but he grew up. His shot selection improved by leaps and bounds seemingly overnight. He became unselfish. He played defense. It was like "who is this guy? it ain't Paul Pierce I am wathching right now."

What always pissed me off about Pierce was the stupid Pierce isolation play the Celts would run over and over and over again late in close games. Sooooooooooo fuggin' predictable. Everyone in the world knew he was trying to get to his spot to the right of the foul like to take a step back jumper. They finally moved away from that nonsense last season.

If I was a Celtics GM, in all honesty, I would have gotten these trades wrong.

I see KG, Pierce and Allen as three uber-top role players, but no Mega star, and from experience ..... you have always needed a Combo of mega-star and uber gifted role players....BUT, time and again, teams like Boston and San Antonio have blown that theory away.

Danny Ainge must need to wear extra support to keep his ginormous balls in place.

This is a Basketball thread.

7.5 million in damages to the State Capital is a BB thread??

Okaaaay. I love the Red Sox, Celtics and the Bruins.

Hows that. LOL

It's pretty awful. Aside from Article being a nice guy, I never saw a Boston fan in person who wasn't an overly obsessive blow hard about his sports teams.

When I was still in the Service I would go see the Bruins every time the came to Raleigh to play the Canes. Did I paint my face for those games you ask? You betcha.

Hows that. LOL

It's pretty awful. Aside from Article being a nice guy, I never saw a Boston fan in person who wasn't an overly obsessive blow hard about his sports teams.

When I was still in the Service I would go see the Bruins every time the came to Raleigh to play the Canes. Did I paint my face for those games you ask? You betcha.

Do you have the accent?

Do you have the accent?

Yeah but it isn't all that strong these days. At at game when I am amped up and stuff it comes out stronger.

Back when I drank alcohol it would come out big time.

Hows that. LOL

Where I live in NH you were either a Bruins fan or a Canadaians Fan. A Red Sox fan or a Montreal fan. BB, well it was the Celtics or one of the NY teams.

Went to a Bruins game once. Of course it was in the old Boston Garden. Jesus H Christ. What a MF place to get into. Last time we went. TV from then on. LOL. Loved Bobby Orr, that man was poetry on ice, and the Bruins. Aging myself ain't I?? LOL

The Red Sox as well. 75 World Series. Aruguably the best one ever played.

Red A and the Celtics. How many champioinships???

Oh Yeah. I love Boston.

Last edited:

Do you have the accent?

Yeah but it isn't all that strong these days. At at game when I am amped up and stuff it comes out stronger.

I would call you Matt Damon and talk about Mariano Rivera until the accent was revealed! Then, I'd probably have to admit that I don't really hate Boston as a NY fan, it's all fun and games.

Do you have the accent?

I would call you Matt Damon and talk about Mariano Rivera until the accent was revealed! Then, I'd probably have to admit that I don't really hate Boston as a NY fan, it's all fun and games.

:lol:

Yankee talk will no doubt bring the accent out in full swing.

I doubt that.

Well, then I doubt you're not an ass hole. So what?

You must be a union slob .

I've never been a part of a Union. I have a social life, is all. They're not all slobs, and not all Private sector people AREN'T slobs. You're just huff puffing to huff puff. If your life is void of that really big fight you're dying for, why don't you just go outside and find it. The internet will never fulfill that kind of grit, homey.

Forum List

Back