Who Really Runs The US?

konkon

Mar 4, 2011
Well is it the federal government in collaboration with state and local governments, large corporations, speculators in stock/bond etc markets, the fed, secret societies that obviously have membership in all of the above, or....? Hey, I forgot the military and all its affiliates, but with all of the mishaps that have gone on in the past few years, I kind of doubt that they would have had any involvement in the current direction the US is taking.

A process of elimination might help me along here; I would remove state and local governments and the military, because I see them as having better intentions than, for example, speculators that would short sell a stock and thus bankrupt a good company in the name of money; I would totally rule-out the military. The federal government has good intentions and may have become a lot less influential over the years.

This leaves the Fed, large corporations, some or one powerful secret society(ies) and my favorite, speculators. I could go on and on, but I personally feel that here lies the problem!
:cuckoo:

Well is it the federal government in collaboration with state and local governments, large corporations, speculators in stock/bond etc markets, the fed, secret societies that obviously have membership in all of the above, or....? Hey, I forgot the military and all its affiliates, but with all of the mishaps that have gone on in the past few years, I kind of doubt that they would have had any involvement in the current direction the US is taking.

A process of elimination might help me along here; I would remove state and local governments and the military, because I see them as having better intentions than, for example, speculators that would short sell a stock and thus bankrupt a good company in the name of money; I would totally rule-out the military. The federal government has good intentions and may have become a lot less influential over the years.

This leaves the Fed, large corporations, some or one powerful secret society(ies) and my favorite, speculators. I could go on and on, but I personally feel that here lies the problem!

So, you want to trash the Constitution... good to know.

I honestly look at the lack of competency that our federal government has become and think that it may sometimes just be a flip of a quarter....

Seems pretty easy to me, who would have more power than the person who controls the money supply and gives out the allowances?

The fed and the world's biggest billionaires run this country and any other country they feel like. Then these big billionaires buy off our politicians who are like their middle managers.

I don't think the OP means he wants to remove state and local governments from government, I think he means he wants to remove them from the list of potential answers to his question "Who really runs the US?"

I could be wrong, but that's how I read it.

Last edited:
Who Really Runs The US?

THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized
habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in
democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of
society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling
power of our country...

I don't think the OP means he wants to remove state and local governments from government, I think he means he wants to remove them from the list of potential answers to his question "Who really runs the US?"

I could be wrong, but that's how I read it.

Absolutely! This was just just an exercise to remove those that had nothing to do with the crisis itself. Oh, no, I'm all for the constitution and government etc. The ones I ruled-out are the ones, according to me, that really do care about the US.
:razz:

Not at all. This was just a way of showing who, according to me, really does care about the US, its people, and yes its constitution. The ones I ruled-out are the ones that care and had nothing to do with the economic crisis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back