7.5 Million Dollars In Damage To Wisconsin Capital By Demonstrators

Lebron..........for THREEEEEEEEEE....................NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand to know I net shots all damn day and so many NBA players hit the top of the back-board or straight up air ball all the time.

Antoine Walker, for instance. When he was on the Celtics, he might streak a couple of three's now and then and then think that "I'm a shooter," but sorry............the amount of UGLY UGLY UGLY bricks I saw that guy throw up? yeeeesh. Mighta mistook him for Rodman shooting the ball a few times.

I agree. I'm a huge Hoops finatic, mainly playing......but I gre up in the Jordan era. He's still the GOAT. Every new guy like Kobe or LeBron that I get hope for? Inconsistent in big games, or down-right lakidazical(sp?). I couldn't stand Kobe's stand-offish Finals playing last year, I'm like WTF? The GOAT would have ran that Court, and Kobe barely stepped up he just coasted with a solid team. Doo-doo.

Then, LeBron being dope enough to get a shotty assed team to the playoffs ..... and then having the lack of heart to bust ass when he got there? Poon tang. If only D-Wade was a little taller, and a little madder/chip on his shoulder-ish.

Part of me wishes the rumors of Jordan's return a couple of weeks ago were true but I am glad it was never serious. I like to remember heroes like that at the top of their game.

To me, Kobe never really grew up entirely. It's like he's constantly out to prove that his team is useless without him while at the same team convincing people he isn't a selfish player with the way he choose to distribute or not distribute the ball to his teammates. The ass will not shoot on purpose for an entire half just so his team can fall behind and he can be the hero in the fourth quarter.

Lebron is a joke. I hope Oklahoma and the Knicks become a huge force in the league in the upcoming seasons and keep him from ever winning a title. Wishful thinking, I know but I just love to watch that guy lose.

Don't believe the hype on the Knicks. I'm the Basketball guru man, to toot my own horn. Here's what's wrong.

Nash is arguably the best ball distributor since Stockton. Well no, he is. Not arguably.

He was a "superstar," and aside from injury years Amare should have been the "mega star" to complement the superstar and they didn't get it done. A few key games, a few Amare 5 foot jump-shots gone over the frakkin backboard ala the horrible kid in 3rd grade gym class.....nothing produced.

Flash forward.

Amare is looking better now, but getting aged as we speak. They team him up with a guy who teeters on the edge of the top 5-8 players, but doesn't have the kharizma to night in and night out straight up shut the shit down.

They'll make a decent playoff team ala the Pacers of the 90's, but will only be a gnat in anyone's side.

Oklahoma, we'll see.

The thing about Jordan, is that when he played for the Wizards everyone hated on him and said he "sucked/lost it," etc etc. He was still a top 20 scorer though at THAT AGE, and how many players in the league are there? And out of THAT many, top 20? With what, multi-million dollar talents spread across an entire League, this old assed dude was still putting up Numbers. GOAT.

It's not even like nobody has the talent to take the throne either. The talent gets better, but the pride, the "chip on the shoulder" attitude to take games over.......is so gone. The mega stars do it like once a month. Jordan did it every game.

Agreed about Amare. D'Antoni is doing a great job at shortening his career :thup:

Neither he nor Carmello play a lick of defense either (like that matters with D'Antoni running the bench) ... lots of points are cool and all but at some point you have to get stops.

Right now I am a big fan of Durant and Rose but you make a good point ... I don't see a big enough chip on either of their shoulders. They both have it in them to be GREAT they just need to realize it.

I can't stand to know I net shots all damn day and so many NBA players hit the top of the back-board or straight up air ball all the time.

Antoine Walker, for instance. When he was on the Celtics, he might streak a couple of three's now and then and then think that "I'm a shooter," but sorry............the amount of UGLY UGLY UGLY bricks I saw that guy throw up? yeeeesh. Mighta mistook him for Rodman shooting the ball a few times.

:lol:

Mid wiggle ...

antoine_walker.bmp

mediaManager

Now that they claim they've gotten the lefty demonstrators out of the Wisconsin statehouse they estimate the damage they've done to the marble alone is $7.500,000.00.

I know somebody here is gonna try to defend this, but this is uncalled for.

How many union factory workers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Fifty-seven, you got a problem with that?

11321419-seiu-members.jpg
seiu-logo.jpg
afl-cio.gif
new_SP_logo.gif

see that sign behind that woman's left shoulder? the RTW with a circle around it?? why don't these thugs believe in a "right to work" cause they're thugs?

Mid wiggle ...

antoine_walker.bmp

lol. Him and Pierce's "game" just always urked me. I dunno why

They should send the Bill to the Unions and the Democrat-Progressive-Commie Party.

They have warrants out for those pansy assed 14 who fled the state,, once they have them arrested they could do some good community service work by cleaning and repairing the capitol building. The hand of justice is a cold cold hand indeed. Smack em.

they've issued warrants, witheld their pay, they're paying a one hundred dollar a day fine, next goes their parking places, not that they need them.

punt

This is a Basketball thread, losers.

And besides, according to the polls the Wisconsin voters don't want collective bargaining gone and so the Dem's fleeing is simply doing the will of the people.

Back to real life shit though, who the FUCK do the Warriors have? eek

Mid wiggle ...

antoine_walker.bmp

lol. Him and Pierce's "game" just always urked me. I dunno why

When the new Big Three was formed I didn't think CPP was going be able to make the adjustments in his game that were needed to allow all three players work together effectively. I viewed him as the most "selfish" of the three goin' in ... but he grew up. His shot selection improved by leaps and bounds seemingly overnight. He became unselfish. He played defense. It was like "who is this guy? it ain't Paul Pierce I am wathching right now."

What always pissed me off about Pierce was the stupid Pierce isolation play the Celts would run over and over and over again late in close games. Sooooooooooo fuggin' predictable. Everyone in the world knew he was trying to get to his spot to the right of the foul like to take a step back jumper. They finally moved away from that nonsense last season.

Forum List

Back