7.5 Million Dollars In Damage To Wisconsin Capital By Demonstrators

It's pretty awful. Aside from Article being a nice guy, I never saw a Boston fan in person who wasn't an overly obsessive blow hard about his sports teams.

When I was still in the Service I would go see the Bruins every time the came to Raleigh to play the Canes. Did I paint my face for those games you ask? You betcha.

Where I live in NH you were either a Bruins fan or a Canadaians Fan. A Red Sox fan or a Montreal fan. BB, well it was the Celtics or one of the NY teams.

Went to a Bruins game once. Of course it was in the old Boston Garden. Jesus H Christ. What a MF place to get into. Last time we went. TV from then on. LOL. Loved Bobby Orr and the Bruins. Aging myself ain't I?? LOL

The Red Sox as well. 75 World Series. Aruguably the best one ever played.

Red A and the Celtics. How many champioinships???

Oh Yeah. I love Boston.

lol ...

Yeah you aged yourself a bit but it's all good.

Bill Russell has 11 rings and I think Red has 15 ... maybe 16.

Yeah but it isn't all that strong these days. At at game when I am amped up and stuff it comes out stronger.

Back when I drank alcohol it would come out big time.

I would call you Matt Damon and talk about Mariano Rivera until the accent was revealed! Then, I'd probably have to admit that I don't really hate Boston as a NY fan, it's all fun and games.

:lol:

Yankee talk will no doubt bring the accent out in full swing.

What really sucks, is that Basketball is my actual fave sport, and I was just a boy when MJ owned shit so I followed the Bulls, only to realize when he left....................it wasn't the Bulls I was a fan of at all. Then, instead of waiting back and becoming a front runner, I decided to have NO TEAM, in my favorite sport. It sucks. A lot.

When I was still in the Service I would go see the Bruins every time the came to Raleigh to play the Canes. Did I paint my face for those games you ask? You betcha.

Where I live in NH you were either a Bruins fan or a Canadaians Fan. A Red Sox fan or a Montreal fan. BB, well it was the Celtics or one of the NY teams.

Went to a Bruins game once. Of course it was in the old Boston Garden. Jesus H Christ. What a MF place to get into. Last time we went. TV from then on. LOL. Loved Bobby Orr and the Bruins. Aging myself ain't I?? LOL

Oh Yeah. I love Boston.

lol ...

It was so embarrassing hearing Bill (Walton, not Russell) commentate the games his son was playing in. Awful to hear, yeesh

Well, then I doubt you're not an ass hole. So what?

You must be a union slob .

I've never been a part of a Union. I have a social life, is all. They're not all slobs, and not all Private sector people AREN'T slobs. You're just huff puffing to huff puff. If your life is void of that really big fight you're dying for, why don't you just go outside and find it. The internet will never fulfill that kind of grit, homey.

Who is starting a fight here. You were the first to start name calling you fucking twit.

And I have had enough experience with unions to be justified in calling them slobs.

I would call you Matt Damon and talk about Mariano Rivera until the accent was revealed! Then, I'd probably have to admit that I don't really hate Boston as a NY fan, it's all fun and games.

What really sucks, is that Basketball is my actual fave sport, and I was just a boy when MJ owned shit so I followed the Bulls, only to realize when he left....................it wasn't the Bulls I was a fan of at all. Then, instead of waiting back and becoming a front runner, I decided to have NO TEAM, in my favorite sport. It sucks. A lot.

Remember middle school and high school when EVERYONE was rockin' a Bulls Hat or Chalkline jacket?

You must be a union slob .

I've never been a part of a Union. I have a social life, is all. They're not all slobs, and not all Private sector people AREN'T slobs. You're just huff puffing to huff puff. If your life is void of that really big fight you're dying for, why don't you just go outside and find it. The internet will never fulfill that kind of grit, homey.

Who is starting a fight here. You were the first to start name calling you fucking twit.

And I have had enough experience with unions to be justified in calling them slobs.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr....go get dem unionzzz....grr

Remember middle school and high school when EVERYONE was rockin' a Bulls Hat or Chalkline jacket?

aha, or Starter Jackets. Those actually rocked though.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr....go get dem unionzzz....grr

You spell like the average union slob

Oh Yeah. I love Boston.

lol ...

It was so embarrassing hearing Bill (Walton, not Russell) commentate the games his son was playing in. Awful to hear, yeesh

Bill Walton is such a douche. The day after game seven last year he called into Toucher adn Rich ... adn all he did was go on about how proud he was of his son and the Lakers, yada, yada until Fred hung up on him. It was great.

I think I still have my Buffalo Sabres Starter jacket somewhere (I was a big Mogilny and LaFontaine fan).

I think I still have my Buffalo Sabres Starter jacket somewhere (I was a big Mogilny and LaFontaine fan).

aha. I'm not in the know about Hockey, but still owning a Starter Jacker is BOSS. You should try to bring them back!~

Last edited:
I agree. I'm a huge Hoops finatic, mainly playing......but I gre up in the Jordan era. He's still the GOAT. Every new guy like Kobe or LeBron that I get hope for? Inconsistent in big games, or down-right lakidazical(sp?). I couldn't stand Kobe's stand-offish Finals playing last year, I'm like WTF? The GOAT would have ran that Court, and Kobe barely stepped up he just coasted with a solid team. Doo-doo.

Then, LeBron being dope enough to get a shotty assed team to the playoffs ..... and then having the lack of heart to bust ass when he got there? Poon tang. If only D-Wade was a little taller, and a little madder/chip on his shoulder-ish.

Basketball, really????? :lol::lol::lol:

You spell like the average union slob

oh...you got me man! pat your back! you won da internetz! geek.

You must be really thin skinned to actually think the few sentences I posted was a fight.

Go cry to your mama now.

Umm, I think it's obvious who's thin skinned. You're mistaking me for someone who cares. You, on the other hand, are obviously at the Thanksgiving dinner tables like "those god damn Union slobs! Jesus christ, they just sit around sucking up all my tax money and I'm sick of it! I'm sick of it! Democrat leeching scumbags. I tell ya whuuuuuuuut. When I was in the service, I'd teach these boys a lesson, I tell ya whuuuuut. Pass the gravy, Jeb! heeeeeeeeeeee-haaawwwwwww!"

You two should get a room...... really...... it's embarrassing.

Last edited:
oh...you got me man! pat your back! you won da internetz! geek.

You must be really thin skinned to actually think the few sentences I posted was a fight.

Go cry to your mama now.

Umm, I think it's obvious who's thin skinned. You're mistaking me for someone who cares. You, on the other hand, are obviously at the Thanksgiving dinner tables like "those god damn Union slobs! Jesus christ, they just sit around sucking up all my tax money and I'm sick of it! I'm sick of it! Democrat leeching scumbags. I tell ya whuuuuuuuut. When I was in the service, I'd teach these boys a lesson, I tell ya whuuuuut. Pass the gravy, Jeb! heeeeeeeeeeee-haaawwwwwww!"

:lol: Spot on.

Forum List

Back