7.5 Million Dollars In Damage To Wisconsin Capital By Demonstrators

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
mediaManager

Now that they claim they've gotten the lefty demonstrators out of the Wisconsin statehouse they estimate the damage they've done to the marble alone is $7.500,000.00.

I know somebody here is gonna try to defend this, but this is uncalled for.

How many union factory workers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Fifty-seven, you got a problem with that?

11321419-seiu-members.jpg
seiu-logo.jpg
afl-cio.gif
new_SP_logo.gif

He's not a mod.

Anyways, Article in un-related news I'll be ten rows behind the backboard @ the Celts game tonight. It's a cheesey game though, they're playing the Warriors.

Hey Mud, no chance you actually made any attempt to research the 7.5 million claim, found an itemized bill and all before just taking it at face value, is there? j/w how you roll.

He's not a mod.

Anyways, Article in un-related news I'll be ten rows behind the backboard @ the Celts game tonight. It's a cheesey game though, they're playing the Warriors.

Nice, bro!

I haven't sat that close since Mother's Day in like 1989 or some shit.

He's not a mod.

Nice, bro!

I think the tickets were cheaper b/c of the Away team.

I'm not a Boston fan, just a huge fan of Basketball. My nephew, my Sister and some dude I've never met are going. It should be interesting. Then we're Hotelling it 14 minutes away in some City that starts with a W.

Hey Mud, no chance you actually made any attempt to research the 7.5 million claim, found an itemized bill and all before just taking it at face value, is there? j/w how you roll.

They are claiming $7.5 million in damages to remove stains the tape from posters and signs left of the marble in the building ....

If you are in a "budget crisis" what are you doing looking to blow that kind of money on cosmetic repairs?

It's laughable.

They are claiming $7.5 million in damages to remove stains the tape from posters and signs left of the marble in the building ....

If you are in a "budget crisis" what are you doing looking to blow that kind of money on cosmetic repairs?

It's laughable.

:lol: if that's the real reason, I'll quit my job right now and go and clean it off at a WAY huge discount. Everybody wins!

He's not a mod.

Nice, bro!

I think the tickets were cheaper b/c of the Away team.

I'm not a Boston fan, just a huge fan of Basketball. My nephew, my Sister and some dude I've never met are going. It should be interesting. Then we're Hotelling it 14 minutes away in some City that starts with a W.

No doubt they were. If you go on stubhub tix for Miami and LA games prices are thru the roof ... tix to the Toronto's and Golden State's of the world? Not so much.

I'm loving the NBA right now. They have really stepped it up this year.

I agree. I'm a huge Hoops finatic, mainly playing......but I gre up in the Jordan era. He's still the GOAT. Every new guy like Kobe or LeBron that I get hope for? Inconsistent in big games, or down-right lakidazical(sp?). I couldn't stand Kobe's stand-offish Finals playing last year, I'm like WTF? The GOAT would have ran that Court, and Kobe barely stepped up he just coasted with a solid team. Doo-doo.

Then, LeBron being dope enough to get a shotty assed team to the playoffs ..... and then having the lack of heart to bust ass when he got there? Poon tang. If only D-Wade was a little taller, and a little madder/chip on his shoulder-ish.

You in town now or are you making the drive in today?

Leaving at 1, probably arrive around 4. We'll probably go somewhere for dinner around 5. The guy my sister is seeing lives somewhere in Boston.

I researched it.

I don't think they posted an itemized bill.

Reports stated that just removing all of the crap from the marble will cost $500,000. I know from contracting paint jobs in government buildings that it can be extremely costly. $75,000 to repaint a building only a fraction of the size of the Wisconsin Capital.

Many sources have stated that the capital smells like a cesspool right now. It will take weeks to clean the stench out of the place.

The final figures won't be available till after the work is done.

Oh, BTW, try going after the White House every time they fudge the jobs figures, their claims of shovel-ready projects that amounted to payouts to unions. Stuff like that. Or do you expect perfection only from the right.

Last edited:
I agree. I'm a huge Hoops finatic, mainly playing......but I gre up in the Jordan era. He's still the GOAT. Every new guy like Kobe or LeBron that I get hope for? Inconsistent in big games, or down-right lakidazical(sp?). I couldn't stand Kobe's stand-offish Finals playing last year, I'm like WTF? The GOAT would have ran that Court, and Kobe barely stepped up he just coasted with a solid team. Doo-doo.

Then, LeBron being dope enough to get a shotty assed team to the playoffs ..... and then having the lack of heart to bust ass when he got there? Poon tang. If only D-Wade was a little taller, and a little madder/chip on his shoulder-ish.

Part of me wishes the rumors of Jordan's return a couple of weeks ago were true but I am glad it was never serious. I like to remember heroes like that at the top of their game.

To me, Kobe never really grew up entirely. It's like he's constantly out to prove that his team is useless without him while at the same team convincing people he isn't a selfish player with the way he choose to distribute or not distribute the ball to his teammates. The ass will not shoot on purpose for an entire half just so his team can fall behind and he can be the hero in the fourth quarter.

Lebron is a joke. I hope Oklahoma and the Knicks become a huge force in the league in the upcoming seasons and keep him from ever winning a title. Wishful thinking, I know but I just love to watch that guy lose.

Part of me wishes the rumors of Jordan's return a couple of weeks ago were true but I am glad it was never serious. I like to remember heroes like that at the top of their game.

To me, Kobe never really grew up entirely. It's like he's constantly out to prove that his team is useless without him while at the same team convincing people he isn't a selfish player with the way he choose to distribute or not distribute the ball to his teammates. The ass will not shoot on purpose for an entire half just so his team can fall behind and he can be the hero in the fourth quarter.

Lebron is a joke. I hope Oklahoma and the Knicks become a huge force in the league in the upcoming seasons and keep him from ever winning a title. Wishful thinking, I know but I just love to watch that guy lose.

Don't believe the hype on the Knicks. I'm the Basketball guru man, to toot my own horn. Here's what's wrong.

Nash is arguably the best ball distributor since Stockton. Well no, he is. Not arguably.

He was a "superstar," and aside from injury years Amare should have been the "mega star" to complement the superstar and they didn't get it done. A few key games, a few Amare 5 foot jump-shots gone over the frakkin backboard ala the horrible kid in 3rd grade gym class.....nothing produced.

Flash forward.

Amare is looking better now, but getting aged as we speak. They team him up with a guy who teeters on the edge of the top 5-8 players, but doesn't have the kharizma to night in and night out straight up shut the shit down.

They'll make a decent playoff team ala the Pacers of the 90's, but will only be a gnat in anyone's side.

Oklahoma, we'll see.

The thing about Jordan, is that when he played for the Wizards everyone hated on him and said he "sucked/lost it," etc etc. He was still a top 20 scorer though at THAT AGE, and how many players in the league are there? And out of THAT many, top 20? With what, multi-million dollar talents spread across an entire League, this old assed dude was still putting up Numbers. GOAT.

It's not even like nobody has the talent to take the throne either. The talent gets better, but the pride, the "chip on the shoulder" attitude to take games over.......is so gone. The mega stars do it like once a month. Jordan did it every game.

Mud would you not want people to protest something you're against because of what happens when a large group enters a building and what they tape might do to it?

Forum List

Back