7.5 Million Dollars In Damage To Wisconsin Capital By Demonstrators

Remember middle school and high school when EVERYONE was rockin' a Bulls Hat or Chalkline jacket?

aha, or Starter Jackets. Those actually rocked though.

You two should get a room.

You should probably go look in a mirror. Ask yourself "self, why do I go to internet message forums to just poke at people all of the time?"

You're one of those people that those other people say who the fuck do these people think they really are? Get a life sorta people.

people.

This is a Basketball thread, losers.

And besides, according to the polls the Wisconsin voters don't want collective bargaining gone and so the Dem's fleeing is simply doing the will of the people.

Back to real life shit though, who the FUCK do the Warriors have? eek

Who cares.

If it's not football it doesn't matter.

I stopped following basketball when Jordan retired.

This is a Basketball thread, losers.

And besides, according to the polls the Wisconsin voters don't want collective bargaining gone and so the Dem's fleeing is simply doing the will of the people.

Back to real life shit though, who the FUCK do the Warriors have? eek

Who cares.

If it's not football it doesn't matter.

I stopped following basketball when Jordan retired.

That was a good time to stop, tbh.

You must be a union slob .

I've never been a part of a Union. I have a social life, is all. They're not all slobs, and not all Private sector people AREN'T slobs. You're just huff puffing to huff puff. If your life is void of that really big fight you're dying for, why don't you just go outside and find it. The internet will never fulfill that kind of grit, homey.

Who is starting a fight here. You were the first to start name calling you fucking twit.

And I have had enough experience with unions to be justified in calling them slobs.

I don't guess you got the Grump memo.. You're supposed to be nice to liberals.

oh...you got me man! pat your back! you won da internetz! geek.

You must be really thin skinned to actually think the few sentences I posted was a fight.

Go cry to your mama now.

Umm, I think it's obvious who's thin skinned. You're mistaking me for someone who cares. You, on the other hand, are obviously at the Thanksgiving dinner tables like "those god damn Union slobs! Jesus christ, they just sit around sucking up all my tax money and I'm sick of it! I'm sick of it! Democrat leeching scumbags. I tell ya whuuuuuuuut. When I was in the service, I'd teach these boys a lesson, I tell ya whuuuuut. Pass the gravy, Jeb! heeeeeeeeeeee-haaawwwwwww!"

Wow you got all that from union slob?

You must be psychic or something.

You have obviously never paid union labor to do a job if you really think that they can come in on time or on budget.

You must be really thin skinned to actually think the few sentences I posted was a fight.

Go cry to your mama now.

Umm, I think it's obvious who's thin skinned. You're mistaking me for someone who cares. You, on the other hand, are obviously at the Thanksgiving dinner tables like "those god damn Union slobs! Jesus christ, they just sit around sucking up all my tax money and I'm sick of it! I'm sick of it! Democrat leeching scumbags. I tell ya whuuuuuuuut. When I was in the service, I'd teach these boys a lesson, I tell ya whuuuuut. Pass the gravy, Jeb! heeeeeeeeeeee-haaawwwwwww!"

You have obviously never paid union labor to do a job if you really think that they can come in on time or on budget.

And you've obviously worked with every union ever

mediaManager

Now that they claim they've gotten the lefty demonstrators out of the Wisconsin statehouse they estimate the damage they've done to the marble alone is $7.500,000.00.

I know somebody here is gonna try to defend this, but this is uncalled for.

How many union factory workers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Fifty-seven, you got a problem with that?

11321419-seiu-members.jpg
seiu-logo.jpg
afl-cio.gif
new_SP_logo.gif

This is common among leftist gatherings. They kill all the grass and leave trash all over the place. I guess its job security for when they finely go back to work.

Attachments

• $wisconsin-teachers-union-protest-trash.jpg
    $wisconsin-teachers-union-protest-trash.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 60

Go cry to your mama now.

:lol: Spot on.

That Democraps are leeching scumbags????

:lol: Spot on.

That Democraps are leeching scumbags????

Go with that, mudwhistle. Go with that. :lol:

Teamsters

AFSCME

Carpenters

Plumbers

Drywallers

Electricians

Highway Dept.

I guarantee I've worked with more union slobs that the average Joe since I used to hire them.

Want to hear about the last union project i had to manage; the bathroom repairs that cost 37K?

I hope some of you aren't so old that you'll die having spent your last days on internet forums bitching about how much you hate liberals.

Life is so much better thaN that. Jeebus christ, y'all get so worked up from Michelle's arms and dresses to Barack's friends and dinner trips.

Anyways, in other sports, I highly highly recommend the brawl that Happened last night in the UFC with Diego Sanchez. wow.

Teamsters

AFSCME

Carpenters

Plumbers

Drywallers

Electricians

Highway Dept.

I guarantee I've worked with more union slobs that the average Joe since I used to hire them.

Want to hear about the last union project i had to manage; the bathroom repairs that cost 37K?

woe is you man, woe is you.

You know what REALLY pisses me off? Jersey highways. Jesus fucking christ!!! Where are the forums to go on every day and bitch about Jersey highways! fucking fuck 09328n15189p2u389

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJbSvidohg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJbSvidohg&feature=related[/ame]

Teamsters

AFSCME

Carpenters

Plumbers

Drywallers

Electricians

Highway Dept.

You know what REALLY pisses me off? Jersey highways. Jesus fucking christ!!! Where are the forums to go on every day and bitch about Jersey highways! fucking fuck 09328n15189p2u389

You really are touchy on this subject. Why is that?

My original comment was merely stating that government jobs usually cost twice the estimate. Why does that hurt your feelings so much that you have to rant and rave like you do?

Teamsters

AFSCME

Carpenters

Plumbers

Drywallers

Electricians

Highway Dept.

What exits?

I've never been a part of a Union. I have a social life, is all. They're not all slobs, and not all Private sector people AREN'T slobs. You're just huff puffing to huff puff. If your life is void of that really big fight you're dying for, why don't you just go outside and find it. The internet will never fulfill that kind of grit, homey.

Who is starting a fight here. You were the first to start name calling you fucking twit.

And I have had enough experience with unions to be justified in calling them slobs.

I don't guess you got the Grump memo.. You're supposed to be nice to liberals.

Democracy means spraying spit all over some stupid conservative over spending cuts and they're unable to respond in kind without being accused of racism or attacking well intentioned workers.

Teamsters

AFSCME

Carpenters

Plumbers

Drywallers

Electricians

Highway Dept.

:lol::lol::lol:

Teamsters

AFSCME

Carpenters

Plumbers

Drywallers

Electricians

Highway Dept.

You really are touchy on this subject. Why is that?

My original comment was merely stating that government jobs usually cost twice the estimate. Why does that hurt your feelings so much that you have to rant and rave like you do?

You couldn't hurt my feelings with an M16, guy.

I hope some of you aren't so old that you'll die having spent your last days on internet forums bitching about how much you hate liberals.

Life is so much better thaN that. Jeebus christ, y'all get so worked up from Michelle's arms and dresses to Barack's friends and dinner trips.

Anyways, in other sports, I highly highly recommend the brawl that Happened last night in the UFC with Diego Sanchez. wow.

ou you poor little mistreated liberals, we are so mean to you.. whine with your cheese,, much? poor little liberals.. nevermind that you spent a decade hating on President Bush,, just skip right over that part.. Par for the course.. I'm on the 15 hole now. Give me a nine iron.

Forum List

Back