6-year-old loses eye to Israeli rubber bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
And mandate of Palestine included Jordan. Your own link said it. Nya nya nya.

Mandate Palestine were ruled seperately.

Palestine was under direct British control while Transjordan was an autonomous region.

The population stats I posted are for Palestine, not Jordan.

deal with the facts, dumbass.

You're always wrong, just like how yesterday you ignorantly thought the genetic research I posted said the Jews were from the Caucasian Mountains and the Khazars, cause you dirty Maghrebis can't read.
Yet despite this as the map I posted clearly indicates, Jordan was part of the mandate up to 1946 and under British rule. The reason Jordan was separated was because Arabs wanted a Jew free state, so the British brought in a SAUDI ARABIAN Hashemite to rule the Arab part of Palestine. Natives you say? Ha ha ha.

there were 750,000 Muslim Arabs in Mandate Palestine, in 1931.

98% of them were born in Palestine.

I provided the links to prove this.

You're just sad cause you have no facts, just Judeo-Fascist lies.
And mandate of Palestine included Jordan. Your own link said it. Nya nya nya.

Stop lying.

Transjordan and Palestine were never administered together.

More Zionist lies !

The Permanent Court of International Justice and an International Court of Arbitration established by the Council of the League of Nations handed down rulings in 1925 which determined that both a Jewish and an Arab state in the Mandatory regions of Palestine and Transjordan were to be newly created successor states of the Ottoman Empire as defined by international law.[17] The country remained under British supervision until 1946.

Important dates for sherri to remember Pre 1925---OTTOMAN EMPIRE
1925 till 1946 British mandate'

important concept---transjordan---arab successor state of ottoman empire''
ULTIMATELY KINGDOM OF JORDAN

Jewish successor state............... rejected in the minds greedy
jihado dogs

Yet despite this as the map I posted clearly indicates, Jordan was part of the mandate up to 1946 and under British rule. The reason Jordan was separated was because Arabs wanted a Jew free state, so the British brought in a SAUDI ARABIAN Hashemite to rule the Arab part of Palestine. Natives you say? Ha ha ha.

Your silly map is silly Maghrebi bullshit.

Palestine and Jordan were controlled seperately.

Palestine was under direct British control.

Jordan was autonomous and under self-rule.

There were 750,000 Arab Muslims in Palestine in 1931 and 98% of them were born in Palestine.

Now go take a shower, you stinky Maghrebi.

Stop lying.

More Zionist lies !

don't blame him for his ignorance, its not his fault.

he's a product of idiot Maghrebi Jews, who are no more intelligent than desert toothless nomads.

now, how's this little kid doing? he's not dead is he?

He lost an eye, but he is alive. I think his family had moved from the refugee camp and were visiting relatives when he was shot in the eye with a rubber bullet. Israel makes the refugee camps as dangerous as possible to pressure the inhabitants to leave. It is always all about pressuring them to leave their homes and land and pushing them into smaller and smaller parts of the land, more and more densely populated areas. And making life miserable for Palestinians, that is always the Zionist objective. So, they poison wells, destroy olive trees, kill sheep, deny building permits, deny them electricity, settlers attack children walking to school, etc.

But despite all of this, Palestinians now exceed Jews in number again in all of Palestine and they continue to resist occupation. And they keep hope alive.

Stop lying.

More Zionist lies !

he's a product of idiot Maghrebi Jews, who are no more intelligent than desert toothless nomads.

Really now, Nazi boy? You have a nice little racist name for every kind of Jew imaginable, don't you? Your propaganda has failed miserably, now grab your tail and go crawl back under that rock, you mental midget.

And by the way, I have never heard the term "magrebi jew" used. Guess what they call Iraqi Jews or Kurdish Jews? Arabs or Kurds. Shows how little you know about anything. But you do know a lot of jackshit about jackshit. Ha ha ha.

Really now, Nazi boy? You have a nice little racist name for every kind of Jew imaginable, don't you? Your propaganda has failed miserably, now grab your tail and go crawl back under that rock, you mental midget.

And by the way, I have never heard the term "magrebi jew" used. Guess what they call Iraqi Jews or Kurdish Jews? Arabs or Kurds. Shows how little you know about anything. But you do know a lot of jackshit about jackshit. Ha ha ha.

750,000 Muslim Arabs in Palestine in 1931.

This did not include the Muslim Arabs of Jordan.

The Arab Muslims of Palestine were 98% born in Palestine.

game....set..match.

There were 750,000 Arab Muslims in Palestine in 1931 and 98% of them were born in Palestine.

Wrong JORDAN was under British control until 1946. There were some LOCAL
chieftains thruout the whole OTTOMAN EMPIRE for the whole time it
was OTTOMAN EMPIRE and those dogs stuck around so that meccaists could
worship them-------you are simply describing meccaist dog society. The brits brought
a KING from saudi arabia to make the arabs in tansjordan happy because they got a
king to worship-----AN ARAB, no less

your silly little map is maghrebi bullshit...blah blah blah...whine whine whine

really now, then what about all these other historical maps, bullshit too?

1920LofN-Mandate4Palestine.gif

British_Mandate_Palestine_1920.gif

Palestine%20&%20Jewish%20States%20divided%20from%20TransJordan%20Map%20as%20agreed%20at%201922%20San%20Remo%20conference.jpg

map1920.gif

Palestine%20&%20Jewish%20States%20divided%20from%20TransJordan%20Map%20as%20agreed%20at%201922%20San%20Remo%20conference.jpg

Stop lying.

More Zionist lies !

He lost an eye, but he is alive. I think his family had moved from the refugee camp and were visiting relatives when he was shot in the eye with a rubber bullet. Israel makes the refugee camps as dangerous as possible to pressure the inhabitants to leave. It is always all about pressuring them to leave their homes and land and pushing them into smaller and smaller parts of the land, more and more densely populated areas. And making life miserable for Palestinians, that is always the Zionist objective. So, they poison wells, destroy olive trees, kill sheep, deny building permits, deny them electricity, settlers attack children walking to school, etc.

But despite all of this, Palestinians now exceed Jews in number again in all of Palestine and they continue to resist occupation. And they keep hope alive.

242569_345x230.jpg

242568.jpg

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=635851

From the article:

"Musab's father explained: "I left the house and my son had two eyes, and I came back home and now my son has one eye." He noted that he couldn’t even look at his son, and that it was painful for him to see his son suffering."

I keep thinking about this, thinking about what it must be like for Musab's parents dealing with this, too. Imagining if it was my child.

And I read the comments to the Maan article, by Israelis, who you can read in their words how much they despise and want to get rid of these refugee camps and all the inhabitants in them.

Like they are not even human beings.

It is a heartbreaking story.

Last edited:

750,000 Muslim Arabs in Palestine in 1931.

This did not include the Muslim Arabs of Jordan.

The Arab Muslims of Palestine were 98% born in Palestine.

game....set..match.
nope. You're...fulla...shit.

Wrong JORDAN was under British control until 1946. There were some LOCAL
chieftains thruout the whole OTTOMAN EMPIRE for the whole time it
was OTTOMAN EMPIRE and those dogs stuck around so that meccaists could
worship them-------you are simply describing meccaist dog society. The brits brought
a KING from saudi arabia to make the arabs in tansjordan happy because they got a
king to worship-----AN ARAB, no less

you idiots are soo easy to prove wrong.

The Emirate of Transjordan (Arabic: إمارة شرق الأردن Imārat Sharq al-Urdun), also hyphenated as Trans-Jordan and previously known as Transjordania or Trans-Jordania, was a British protectorate established in April 1921. The Hashemite dynasty ruled the protectorate as well as the neighbouring protectorate of Iraq, following the Cairo Conference. The territory was officially under the British Mandate for Palestine but had a fully autonomous governing system from Mandatory Palestine. In 1946, the Emirate became an independent state.

Following the provision of mandate to France and Britain at San Remo in April, the British appointed a High Commissioner in Palestine with a remit over the area west of the Jordan

In August 1920, Sir Herbert Samuel's request to extend the frontier of British territory beyond the River Jordan and to bring Transjordan under his administrative control was rejected.

The local leaders were reassured that Transjordan would not come under Palestinian administration.

Distinction to be drawn between Palestine and Trans-Jordan under the Mandate.

Palestine and Trans-Jordan do not, therefore, stand upon quite the same footing.

Further, His Majesty's Government have been entrusted with the Mandate for "Palestine". If they wish to assert their claim to Trans-Jordan and to avoid raising with other Powers the legal status of that area, they can only do so by proceeding upon the assumption that Trans-Jordan forms part of the area covered by the Palestine Mandate. In default of this assumption Trans-Jordan would be left, under article 132 of the Treaty of Sèvres, to the disposal of the principal Allied Powers.

After further discussions between Churchill and Abdullah in Jerusalem, it was mutually agreed that Transjordan was accepted into the mandatory area as an Arab country apart from Palestine with the proviso that it would be, initially for six months, under the nominal rule of the Emir Abdullah and that it would not form part of the Jewish national home to be established west of the River Jordan.

Britain administered the part west of the Jordan as Palestine, and the part east of the Jordan as Transjordan.[17] Technically they remained one mandate, but most official documents referred to them as if they were two separate mandates. In May 1923 Transjordan was granted a degree of independence with Abdullah as ruler and Harry St. John Philby as chief representative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transjordan

map1920.gif

Transjordan and Palestine were never administered together, not one single day.

Magnify your maps, make them 100 times bigger, it will change nothing.

Israel is a reestablishment of a an ancient country CALLED ISRAEL in the land -
---which was ISRAEL at that time and which was invaded by some of those who
are garbage amongst those you mentioned above Israel was ----and is NOW----
a jewish country-------there are also some "muslim" countries based on the
invasion of murderers, rapists and pillagers from arabia who imposed their filth
upon large numbers of the MIXED PEOPLES OF THE AREA Most of the people
who fell to the filth from arabia ----lost their former national character AND language
and culture. The only extant ancient language OF THE AREA which is --
has been called THE LEVANT or PALESTINE or THE ASSYRIAN EMPIRE----
and has seen lots of SHIFTING OF BORDERS and 'names"
is HEBREW which is the language of Israel

what point are you trying to make you seem to be making a case for getting
rid of all arabic speakers or making hebrew the only spoken language of the middle
east............sheeeeesh

You are lying.

Ancient Judea, Judah, and Israel were very different political systems than the modern-day State of Israel.

plus, their religions are very different, populations are very different, customs, foods, traditions, clothes, are all very different.

its pretty damn ignorant to call "Israel" a remake of the old Kingdom.

hell, even genetically the current population is very different than ancient Judea.

If the ancient Judeans could see the modern Israelis, they wouldn't recognize them as Jews.

th

th

th

th

th
Put 'em in a burqua and they'll all look the same. BTW, what did ancient Judeans look like?

map1920.gif

Transjordan and Palestine were never administered together, not one single day.

Magnify your maps, make them 100 times bigger, it will change nothing.

What does "administered together" mean? In the days of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE---
just as in the days of the MOGHUL EMPIRE----there was lots and lots of LOCAL RULE
thruout the stinking "CALIPHATES" That's how the filth of meccaist society works ---
the LOCAL MUFTI, SHAYKH, PIG, IMAM etc etc controls with a bloody paw'

Even Saudi arabia was cut up into all kinds of PIG-DOMS Right now ---in Yemen---
TRIBES RULE ruled by TRIBAL SHAYKH DOGS
SANAA does not know what ADEN is doing does not know what SHABAZZ is doing---
does not know -----its ass from a hole in the ground

In 13 years I have never reported personal insults but you're beginning to be a nuisance.

cry me a river, you Nazi bitch.

do you care at all about this poor kid who lost an eye?

of course not, cause' to you, he's just a Goy.

In 13 years I have never reported personal insults but you're beginning to be a nuisance.

cry me a river, you Nazi bitch.

do you care at all about this poor kid who lost an eye?

of course not, cause' to you, he's just a Goy.
Actually, if it were possible, I would donate the kid an eye and you wouldn't even be aware of it, but then you're not aware of anything.

Actually, if it were possible, I would donate the kid an eye and you wouldn't even be aware of it, but then you're not aware of anything.

No, you'd shoot out his other eye, if you had the chance.

This poor kid was only fighting for freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back