6-year-old loses eye to Israeli rubber bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong JORDAN was under British control until 1946. There were some LOCAL
chieftains thruout the whole OTTOMAN EMPIRE for the whole time it
was OTTOMAN EMPIRE and those dogs stuck around so that meccaists could
worship them-------you are simply describing meccaist dog society. The brits brought
a KING from saudi arabia to make the arabs in tansjordan happy because they got a
king to worship-----AN ARAB, no less

you idiots are soo easy to prove wrong.

The Emirate of Transjordan (Arabic: إمارة شرق الأردن Imārat Sharq al-Urdun), also hyphenated as Trans-Jordan and previously known as Transjordania or Trans-Jordania, was a British protectorate established in April 1921. The Hashemite dynasty ruled the protectorate as well as the neighbouring protectorate of Iraq, following the Cairo Conference. The territory was officially under the British Mandate for Palestine but had a fully autonomous governing system from Mandatory Palestine. In 1946, the Emirate became an independent state.

Following the provision of mandate to France and Britain at San Remo in April, the British appointed a High Commissioner in Palestine with a remit over the area west of the Jordan

In August 1920, Sir Herbert Samuel's request to extend the frontier of British territory beyond the River Jordan and to bring Transjordan under his administrative control was rejected.

The local leaders were reassured that Transjordan would not come under Palestinian administration.

Distinction to be drawn between Palestine and Trans-Jordan under the Mandate.

Palestine and Trans-Jordan do not, therefore, stand upon quite the same footing.

Further, His Majesty's Government have been entrusted with the Mandate for "Palestine". If they wish to assert their claim to Trans-Jordan and to avoid raising with other Powers the legal status of that area, they can only do so by proceeding upon the assumption that Trans-Jordan forms part of the area covered by the Palestine Mandate. In default of this assumption Trans-Jordan would be left, under article 132 of the Treaty of Sèvres, to the disposal of the principal Allied Powers.

After further discussions between Churchill and Abdullah in Jerusalem, it was mutually agreed that Transjordan was accepted into the mandatory area as an Arab country apart from Palestine with the proviso that it would be, initially for six months, under the nominal rule of the Emir Abdullah and that it would not form part of the Jewish national home to be established west of the River Jordan.

Britain administered the part west of the Jordan as Palestine, and the part east of the Jordan as Transjordan.[17] Technically they remained one mandate, but most official documents referred to them as if they were two separate mandates. In May 1923 Transjordan was granted a degree of independence with Abdullah as ruler and Harry St. John Philby as chief representative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transjordan
Yeah distinction was drawn and Arab Palestine became Jordan and Jewish Palestine became Israel. But they were all part of one British Palestine mandate. The British imported a Saudi Arabian ruler as a favor they owed the Saudi Royals to rule over Jordan. The demographics of British Palestine included Jordan until the mandate ended 1946. Read your link, idiot. Palestinian is a made up people.

Last edited:
nope. You're...fulla...shit.

now you're just trolling again cause you know I have facts and you have dirty Mizrahi ignorance.

:)

th

th

th

th

th
Ha ha, you're such an idiot. Your last map clearly says British mandate, and then for Jordan it says "Jews not permitted". Oh my God, how stupid can a person be. He keeps putting his foot in his mouth.

Yeah distinction was drawn and Arab Palestine became Jordan and Jewish Palestine became Israel. But they were all part of one British Palestine mandate. The British imported a Saudi Arabian ruler as a favor they owed the Saudi Royals to rule over Jordan. The demographics of British Palestine included Jordan until the mandate ended 1946. Read your link, idiot. Palestinian is a made up people.

technically, Jordan and Palestine were part of the same Mandate.

But Jordan had a significant degree of self-rule and autonomy, while Palestine did not.

No dumbass, the population stats of Palestine didn't include Jordan.

You have no evidence for such a stupid claim, and all the evidence points to the opposite.

You show us how stupid dirty Mizrahim are.

th

Ha ha, you're such an idiot. Your last map clearly says British mandate, and then for Jordan it says "Jews not permitted". Oh my God, how stupid can a person be. He keeps putting his foot in his mouth.

so you finally agree that Palestine and Jordan were seperate?

glad to see it.

and no, Palestine wasn't "Jewish Palestine".

The Mandate said a homeland for Jews could be made IN Palestine, not in ALL OF Palestine.

learn the difference, dumbass.

only an idiot thinks a land that is 40% Jews would become a state JUST for Jews.

technically, Jordan and Palestine were part of the same Mandate.

But Jordan had a significant degree of self-rule and autonomy, while Palestine did not.

No dumbass, the population stats of Palestine didn't include Jordan.

You have no evidence for such a stupid claim, and all the evidence points to the opposite.

You show us how stupid dirty Mizrahim are.
SHADAP! If Jordan was part if Palestine "technically" then the demographics and stats applied "technically" as well. Stop making up shit that doesn't exist, Nazi boy.

th

so you finally agree that Palestine and Jordan were seperate?

glad to see it.

and no, Palestine wasn't "Jewish Palestine".

The Mandate said a homeland for Jews could be made IN Palestine, not in ALL OF Palestine.

learn the difference, dumbass.

only an idiot thinks a land that is 40% Jews would become a state JUST for Jews.
Wow, so not only are you dumb, but blind as well. As the title of the map clearly says, BOTH were part of British mandate, an Jordan was Arab Palestine. Exactly like the map I posted before.

Notice the racist Muslim pigs made sure it says "Jews not allowed" in the Jordan part of the mandate. But there is no "Arabs not allowed" in the Jewish part. Just like those old days where racists pigs like you would have signs that said "no Jews or Blacks allowed here".

Yeah, that's what you are. :clap:

Last edited:
SHADAP! If Jordan was part if Palestine "technically" then the demographics and stats applied "technically" as well. Stop making up shit that doesn't exist, Nazi boy.

you stupid Judeo-Nazi.

the stats I posted are about Palestine and NOT Jordan.

in 1931, 98% of Muslim Arabs in Palestine were born in Palestine.

no amount of Mossad deflection can change that.

you must be the worst Mossad agent on the net.

Wow, so not only are you dumb, but blind as well. As the title of the map clearly says, BOTH were part of British mandate, an Jordan was Arab Palestine. Exactly like the map I posted before.

Notice the racist Muslim pigs made sure it says "Jews not allowed" in the Jordan part of the mandate. But there is no "Arabs not allowed" in the Jewish part. Just like those old days where racists pigs like you would have signs that said "no Jews or Blacks allowed here".

The maps I posted don't call Jordan "Arab Palestine".

Nobody back then EVER called Jordan "Arab Palestine"

why would I have a sign saying "No Jews or blacks"?

I am a Jew, and I like blacks more than Judeo-Nazi Jews like you.

you stupid Judeo-Nazi.

the stats I posted are about Palestine and NOT Jordan.

no amount of Mossad deflection can change that.

you must be the worst Mossad agent on the net.
The bullshit stats you posted included Jordan because it was part of the mandate until 1946. So you failed on both attempts. You lied about the stats and you lied about the region it applied to. :cuckoo:

You're always wrong, just like how yesterday you ignorantly thought the genetic research I posted said the Jews were from the Caucasian Mountains and the Khazars, cause you dirty Maghrebis can't read.

Ah, so we have the Stormfront dogshit in here claiming that jews are all from khazars, why does this forum allow this human feces in here?
For the flies to gather around it.

Everyone of Hoffy's posts:

"You fuckin faggot!"
"You piece of shit !"
"Go fuck yourself!"
You fuckin Judeo - Fascist!"

Geez, what an angry, miserable human being.

The maps I posted don't call Jordan "Arab Palestine".

Nobody back then EVER called Jordan "Arab Palestine"

why would I have a sign saying "No Jews or blacks"?

I am a Jew, and I like blacks more than Judeo-Nazi Jews like you.
Your map clearly said "no Jews permitted" to settle in the Jordan part of Palestine.

Look at it again, Gomer Pyle USMC. :lmao:

It must make you proud.

"You fuckin faggot!"
"You piece of shit !"
"Go fuck yourself!"

Latest is it thinks it's a Jew. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Can you imagine?

"You fuckin faggot!"
"You piece of shit !"
"Go fuck yourself!"

Can you imagine?

Hahaha. If that were true, I would feel so disgusted that I share a religion with a venomous snake like it

"You fuckin faggot!"
"You piece of shit !"
"Go fuck yourself!"

Can you imagine?

Hahaha. If that were true, I would feel so disgusted that I share a religion with a venomous snake like it
If that were true then I'm Indra Ghandi. :lmao:

No ****, since it is no more accurate that saying they were born in the crack of my ass. The vast majority of arab muslim filth were from syria, egypt and jordan - and that fact is confirmed by the census' taken by the Turks and later on by the UN. You're a piece of lying trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back