9 year old Israeli jew shot by arab muslim terrorist

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Nine-year-old girl hurt in settlement terror attack; IDF: suspect got away - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

A nine-year old girl was wounded Saturday evening in a terror attack in the Israeli settlement of Psagot, north of Jerusalem in the West Bank. After searching the area throughout the night and Sunday morning, the Israel Defense Forces said the suspect was no longer in the settlement.

According to Magen David Adom rescue services, the girl was wounded at around 9 P.M. when she was shot in the chest. She remained conscious and was evacuated to Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem.

According to initial reports, she was standing on the balcony of her home at the time of the shooting, and told MDA that she saw somebody fire at her. There were no other casualties reported.

=======================================

The animal filth muslim garbage like to shoot at and attack children, directly targeting them frequently. They are the fucking scum of humanity, and like sherri the cancerous whore on these forums, I pray for their deaths in the near term.

Nine-year-old girl hurt in settlement terror attack; IDF: suspect got away - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

A nine-year old girl was wounded Saturday evening in a terror attack in the Israeli settlement of Psagot, north of Jerusalem in the West Bank. After searching the area throughout the night and Sunday morning, the Israel Defense Forces said the suspect was no longer in the settlement.

According to Magen David Adom rescue services, the girl was wounded at around 9 P.M. when she was shot in the chest. She remained conscious and was evacuated to Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem.

According to initial reports, she was standing on the balcony of her home at the time of the shooting, and told MDA that she saw somebody fire at her. There were no other casualties reported.

=======================================

The animal filth muslim garbage like to shoot at and attack children, directly targeting them frequently. They are the fucking scum of humanity, and like sherri the cancerous whore on these forums, I pray for their deaths in the near term.

Batteling Sherri doesnt end well.

Child's name is No'am Glick, 9 year old from Psagot.

She was shot by a Palestinian sniper while playing in her backyard.

She's doing well thank God.

A thread already exists in the IP MB

• Banned

Notice how the jew-hating dung like sherri and pf tin-douche won't touch this thread, no surprise there.

no, the sexual harrassment of another member is not cool.

glad the girl is still alive.

i still partially blame her parents.

no, the sexual harrassment of another member is not cool.

glad the girl is still alive.

i still partially blame her parents.

No surprise -----knot-----your depravity is not news nor is it new----
its been ongoing for 1400 years How did you enjoy the post
KENYAN MALL MASSACRE IN HONOR OF ISA/ALLAH CELEBRATIONS?

I came into direct contact with muslims educated in MUSLIM COUNTRIES
and/or----whose parents were so educated-----as a child---and young
adult and since. a long long time. The first "fact" I learned is that
muslims NEVER ATTACK THE INNOCENT -----they attack only when ---
attacked first. The people from whom I learned that 'fact' ----actually
believed it ------because they learned it as children and most never gave it up.
I found myself seeing highly educated colleagues as something like 15 year old
kids who still believed that the "EASTER BUNNY" leaves jelly beans in their baskets,

Murdering pig----BASHIR ASSAD----is a trained physician----a muslim
"INTELLECTUAL" Osame Bin Laden----was a trained engineer----
a muslim "intellectual"--------they are examples of the best you got

Forum List

Back