6-year-old loses eye to Israeli rubber bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just another Pallywood farce. Like lots of clips where the people with cameras come out whenever there is any provocation by the Muslims against the IDF. Then the cameramen crowd round enthusiastically filming the IDF taking the culprits for questioning. The palestinians can't even convince people with their idiotic games and stupid provocations.

It's just another Pallywood farce. Like lots of clips where the people with cameras come out whenever there is any provocation by the Muslims against the IDF. Then the cameramen crowd round enthusiastically filming the IDF taking the culprits for questioning. The palestinians can't even convince people with their idiotic games and stupid provocations.

It works for sherri's lawyerly courtroom dance

This issue came up because you made a statement about what was presently happening in Palestine, and the fact is presently Palestinians do not use civilians as human shields and they do not engage in suicide bombings.

Tell the truth.
Did you condemn them when they were?

I did not start following the conflict until after the war between Israel and the civilians of Lebanon in 2006, in which Israel killed over 1000 Lebanese over 90% of whom were civilians.

I only confronted the last of the suicide bombings, the suicide bombing in Dimona I remember, I was disgusted by it and I expressed my disgust on a discussion board. An elderly Jewish woman was killed, and what was most disgusting to me was watching groups affiliated with Hamas and Fatah both step forward claiming responsibility and be so proud of what they were claiming. They both gave their own narratives about how each claimed they alone had carried out the bombing. And the stories were very different, they could not have both even possibly been true. I concluded someone outside was giving them money to claim responsibility, I had no other explanation for why they were both trying to claim responsibility as they were. But I do not know who really committed the act, a group affiliated with Fatah or Hamas or someone else, or who was paying them. But, again, I was completely disgusted by the act and expressed my feelings about it. What else can I say? I do not support suicide bombings, especially against civilians. And, to repeat, they are not presently happening in Palestine.

I was going back and reading about the last of the suicide bombings. There was a suicide bombing in early 2007 that killed three in a bakery. I do not remember that personally, but read that it was carried out by groups associated with Fatah, at least that was who claimed responsibility for the act after the fact. Hamas had announced in 2005 or 2006 that they were stopping suicide attacks against civilians.

What can anyone say good about suicide attacks against civilians? Nothing good to say about them.

What I am happy about is they are no longer a practice in Palestine. They were a response to Israel's terror attacks against civilians, called targeted assassinations. Those practices still continue, unfortunately, and are equally as disgusting as suicide bombings. In targeted assassinations, individuals are targeted, often in their homes, and often innocent civilians are killed. They, like suicide bombings, are 100% unlawful, under intl law.

And that's the difference between Israel and Hamas. Hamas INTENTIONALLY kills civilians

Not happening.

Amnesty debunked that Hasbara argument in their report on Cast Lead, entitled 22 Days of Death and Devastation.

Let me be clearer, you address two issues, human shields and suicide bombings.

Israel argued Palestinians used civilians as human shields during Cast Lead and Amnesty found no evidence to support that allegation, but Amnesty did make a finding Israel used Palestinian civilians as human shields in Cast Lead, and that included children.

And suicide bombings ended back in 2006.
List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY]Course: Zionist Editing on Wikipedia - YouTube[/ame]

Wikipedia is not a credible source, it is not even allowed to be used as a source by children in Jr High School. It can be edited and the fact is editing techniques are taught to Zionists by their own government.

Having said all of this, I will add, a person may rely on sources in Wikipedia articles if they are able to access sources identified in articles and themselves verify information from those sources. But then, the source becomes something other than Wikipedia.

I conclude by pointing out even your uncredible Wikipedia source shows no suicide bombings in over 5 1/2 years in Palestine, and when I even try to click on the link to read about the last suicide bombing, which was an attack on an Israeli military target (military targets are lawful targets under intl law of occupations), I find the link is no good. So much for your source, it kind of speaks for itself.

The isa-respecting JIHADO PIGS have replaced bomb-on-slut-ass
murders of jews IN ISRAEL with terrorist attacks on jews ---some
including bomb-on-slut-ass murders outside of israel you made no
point other than noting the fact that security in Israel is very tight against
the filth you have justified INCESSANTLY on this board

And that's the difference between Israel and Hamas. Hamas INTENTIONALLY kills civilians

Hamas intentionally kills civilians.

Israel intentionally STEALS from civilians.

...and by the way, being killed intentionally or being collateral damage, doesn't make it much better if you're dead!!!!!

...and by the way, being killed intentionally or being collateral damage, doesn't make it much better if you're dead!!!!!

Legally it is a very big issue return fire is always legal-----
persons killed in RETURN fire-----are victims of a crime comitted
by the persons who ellicited the return fire

greatly disproportionate return-fire that puts civilians at great risk, isn't legal.

The bold is your opinion. I believe that the INTENT of the attacks is very important.

greatly disproportionate return-fire that puts civilians at great risk, isn't legal.

try again "DISPROPORTION" is a matter of opinion. If 100 people are shooting
at your house-----in which you and your six kids live----are you allowed to kill more than
seven of them ? or must you just wait----and let them kill two of your kids until
you shoot back and then get limited to two of them? The USA was DISPROPORTIONATE --against your beloved hero ADOLF -----try to get over it---
it was not a war crime

at your house-----in which you and your six kids live----are you allowed to kill more than
seven of them ? or must you just wait----and let them kill two of your kids until
you shoot back and then get limited to two of them? The USA was DISPROPORTIONATE --against your beloved hero ADOLF -----try to get over it---
it was not a war crime

Adolf is YOUR hero, as you're the one that seeks to copy his policies.

we all know when a military response is proportional.

it was not a war crime

Adolf is YOUR hero, as you're the one that seeks to copy his policies.

we all know when a military response is proportional.

silly answer------Adolf murdered my relatives for YOUR ENTERTAINMENT---
and that of the "god' you worship
who is "we" ??? go right ahead and describe your impression of
"disproportioinate military response" you can be specific if you wish

now, do you feel bad for this poor kid who lost an eye?

Last edited:

Hitler didn't kill any of your relatives. On the country, your relatives helped put the Jews into the camps and turned on the gas.

How do you know anything about rosies relatives ?? and the second comment is just plain disgusting . I mean really nasty

However, many of my relatives DID die at the hands of the Nazis.

and a few of them fought with the American and Soviet forces against the Nazis.

Hitler didn't kill any of your relatives. On the country, your relatives helped put the Jews into the camps and turned on the gas.

How do you know anything about rosies relatives ?? and the second comment is just plain disgusting . I mean really nasty

It is not clear to me that the kid LOST AN EYE-----It is not even clear to me that
he lost vision. or how it happened. All I saw was a kid with a bruise and
I read an account by a mother who claimed that her child was hit with a rubber
coated bullet from a distance of more than 120 feet IN THE EYE. I have seen
lots and lots of gunshot wounds to the head---------it don't look like anything I have
ever seen. If a rubber coated bullet got anywhere near that kid-----it was just
a matter of his being in the vicinity of gun fire--------I have seen lots of those kinds
of injuries ---------still does not look anything like it and the story is absurd.

I have also seen cases of LOSS OF VISION----from accidental injuries-----this one
still does not compute. GOT THE BULLET????

the poor kid lost an eye, and all you can do is call the mother a liar?

shame on you.

the poor kid lost an eye, and all you can do is call the mother a liar?

shame on you.

how do you know he lost an eye? The picture shows an EYE still in the eye
socket what happened?? he grew another one? I was nice enough to
assume that the "LOST AN EYE" thing meant he lost vision due to an injury to his
eye Losing vision because of a direct hit on the eye IS POSSIBLE . The claim
from the mother that someone aimed his gun at the kid's eye whilst he was
sitting in a moving car from a distance of more than 120 feet more like
140 feet-----is ABSURD. In gunfire------the victims simply do not have much of
a clear idea from WHENCE CAME the fire Lots of people do not even know they
were shot. In this case a mom just happened to be watching a man ---several
blocks away------AIMING at the eye of her son who was sitting next to her in a
MOVING CAR -------silly story. Read a bit more---the
real story includes "a riot was in progress" It is not easy to SHOOT an eye out
and not damage the brain. A more likely story is that a stray fragment hit the child's
eye -------

I do not agree that Hamas intentionally kills civilians. They called off suicide bombings over 5 years ago. I know of no civilians intentionally killed by Hamas since then.

Israel intentionally kills civilians, Cast Lead is filled with proof of that and the operation in November of 2012 is filled with evidence of that.

Israel intentionally steals land. The ethnic cleansing of the past 65 years proves that.

I do not agree that Hamas intentionally kills civilians. They called off suicide bombings over 5 years ago. I know of no civilians intentionally killed by Hamas since then.

Israel intentionally kills civilians, Cast Lead is filled with proof of that and the operation in November of 2012 is filled with evidence of that.

Israel intentionally steals land. The ethnic cleansing of the past 65 years proves that.

ethnic cleansing, ethnic cleansing, ethnic cleansing, depleted uranium, depleted uranium, depleted uranium, hasbarah, hasbarah, hasbarah. You are like a fucking broken record.

ethnic cleansing, ethnic cleansing, ethnic cleansing, depleted uranium, depleted uranium, depleted uranium, hasbarah, hasbarah, hasbarah. You are like a fucking broken record.

and you keep taking the bait.

perhaps we should call you "Flounder".

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back